• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Competition ideas and feedback

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Exciting Leanne. Will be looking out for it.

I know Jezebela think i got 7/10 on Easter one and 8/10 on Christmas one. Looking forward to see how I fair this year.

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

What about best comedical photo of a LH sex toy? eg. a didlo with a paper suit and top hat on it. Maybe with option humerous caption? x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

What about a "which woman is wearing the vibrating egg competition" , just a bit of fun, simple photo of a few women (probably in the office) .

I must say I do live the Easter egg hunt and the photo competitions. I can't do the egg hunt I don't think like normal people but it's good to read the suggested answers.

What about "eggs or soldiers" (going with the Easter theme) partially obscured photo of sex toy, lingerie item, bondage ect, then Who is it for? Eggs = women or Soldiers = men. Or Dippy egg = either/both. Just for fun not seriouse at all. A bit like the sex toy/dog toy feature.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Some eggcellent ideas! Sorry couldn't resist haha

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

It looks like it will be a toy hunt again. Tech are wrapped up with bigger projects (reviews being one these)  and some of the studio team are having well deserved days off for the break so it lays in my hands - and  I am not tech/graphic/image savvy like they are haha

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds great Leanne. Can't wait to see what you come up with and join in the fun :)

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

I can hardly get my head round this site.There is so much to it.This all sounds like great fun.Will watch this space.!!!

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

How about design an outfit or item / range on lingerie along the lines of the design a sex toy comp?

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

^ I like the sound of the above suggestion. Or a design an accessory competition (card/board games, stationery or equipment).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.