1. Found a typo PART 2

    1534164684
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2931
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    I found some more. 🙂

    The 'Upload Photo' page still says you offer £100 for Model of the Month which I thought had ended.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

    And this lube discount seems unlikely -

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38487

    Thanks, we are aware of the MOTM issue, someone is manually sorting through. 

    Hopefully will be sorted soon! 

    Will send the other off to the online sales team to look into.

    Thanks 

    1534167867
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1515
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    I found another couple of reviews where the dates /content don't seem to add up. I may be wrong again, but I thought I'd mention it. 🙂

    The last two reviews are from a month or two ago and this item has only been added this week.

    We send items out way before launch, so this all tallies up :) 

    A lot of the tester reviews have gone live since I originally posted so my link is a bit out of date. The two reviews I wasn't sure about were these two -

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38895&reviewid=233285#customer_reviews

    It refers to the toy as a Happy Rabbit 2, and says that he's had it a couple of years.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38895&reviewid=229506#customer_reviews

    And this one from 21st May says it's cheaper than the branded item, which didn't make sense to me.

    They're also from users who only have this one review in their profile so it seemed unlikely that they'd been selected as testers, let alone secret ones.

    1537823559
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2002
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Good evening (morning or afternoon depending on when it is read). After checking out the new friendly ghost cock ring I saw this "Stretchy ring fits both erection sizes" now this could mean "semi and fully erect" but I think it is meant to say most. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40518 Then there is the Desire weighted silicone dildo. It says "The ergonomic design allows you to keep a film grip" fairly sure it is meant to say Firm grip.https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39652

    1537866953
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2504
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    K&c30's wrote:

    Good evening (morning or afternoon depending on when it is read). After checking out the new friendly ghost cock ring I saw this "Stretchy ring fits both erection sizes" now this could mean "semi and fully erect" but I think it is meant to say most. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40518 Then there is the Desire weighted silicone dildo. It says "The ergonomic design allows you to keep a film grip" fairly sure it is meant to say Firm grip.https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39652

    Well spotted - thanks!

    All fixed now :) 

    1537867528
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1515
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    I found a tiny one in the 'discreet delivery' page.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/

    There are no markings on the back or side of your parcel. The only markings are your address label on the front, which appears as below, and an Royal Mail Special Delivery or courier sticker depending on the service used.

    It's miniscule, but it is a core page so I thought I'd mention it. 🙂

    1537881576
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2002
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    K&c30's wrote:

    Good evening (morning or afternoon depending on when it is read). After checking out the new friendly ghost cock ring I saw this "Stretchy ring fits both erection sizes" now this could mean "semi and fully erect" but I think it is meant to say most. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40518 Then there is the Desire weighted silicone dildo. It says "The ergonomic design allows you to keep a film grip" fairly sure it is meant to say Firm grip.https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39652

    Well spotted - thanks!

    All fixed now :) 

    No problem Jess, I felt a bit like the pot calling the kettle black considering how many spelling and grammatical errors I make 😀.
    1538637303
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1515
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    I've spotted another small one in this Rendezvous piece. The 3x/4x size has 'Fits UK size 20-22' rather than '22-24'.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39623

    1538742081
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2002
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Good morning Leanne, just been checking out this awesome new rabbit https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40494 and spotted "2 hours of provides up to 1 hour of continuous play." Seems to be missing the word charging in there.

    1539090992
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1515
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    I think the canal measurements of the Womanizer Classic/Premium nozzles are mixed up. It has the small ones listed as 0.75", and the medium at 0.5".

    Small - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40307

    Medium - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40308

    1539247008
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2931
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Hello Ian Chimp,

    Apologies for teh delay, I have been off (again - I know) for a couple of days. 

    I have now passed this over to the online team to look into and amend.

    Thank you 

    1539247042
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2931
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    K&c30's wrote:

    Good morning Leanne, just been checking out this awesome new rabbit https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40494 and spotted "2 hours of provides up to 1 hour of continuous play." Seems to be missing the word charging in there.

    Looks like someone has amended. Thank you for letting us know. 

    1539249228
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1515
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Hello Ian Chimp,

    Apologies for teh delay, I have been off (again - I know) for a couple of days. 

    I have now passed this over to the online team to look into and amend.

    Thank you 

    That's okay, there's no rush from my perspective. 🙂 I hope it wasn't anything serious again.

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    I found a tiny one in the 'discreet delivery' page.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/

    There are no markings on the back or side of your parcel. The only markings are your address label on the front, which appears as below, and an Royal Mail Special Delivery or courier sticker depending on the service used.

    It's miniscule, but it is a core page so I thought I'd mention it. 🙂

    I popped this one up a little while back and I'm not sure if anyone noticed it so I thought I'd give it a little bump. 🙂

    1539251750
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2931
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Thanks Ian Chimp, I have let the team know :) 

    1539348315
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1515
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    I've just noticed the new Starlet and Classic/Premium nozzles aren't showing up in the 'clitoral suction vibrators' group. The old ones are so I'm thinking a search tag may have been missed off these new ones?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/

    1539967156
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2002
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Hi Leanne, the new men's boxers on the testers list have been update with the sizing now however I think it may well be wrong. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40530 Size guide: S/M – 42-52 waist L/XL – 45-55 waist No way is the dude in the pics anywhere near a 42 inch waist

    1539967376
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2002
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Sorry it should say above this isn't just on the link above but on all the male outfits on the tester list.

    1540323809
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1515
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    I just clicked on the 'Collect X Points' link in a product page and it took me to the old Lovehoney Reward Scheme page (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3). I don't know if that's still running for some customers but it seems a little off.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-scheme/

    1540370383
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2931
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    I've just noticed the new Starlet and Classic/Premium nozzles aren't showing up in the 'clitoral suction vibrators' group. The old ones are so I'm thinking a search tag may have been missed off these new ones?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/

    Hi Ian,

    I have asked the online team to take a look at this.

    Thanks 

    1540370450
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2931
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    K&c30's wrote:

    Hi Leanne, the new men's boxers on the testers list have been update with the sizing now however I think it may well be wrong. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40530 Size guide: S/M – 42-52 waist L/XL – 45-55 waist No way is the dude in the pics anywhere near a 42 inch waist

    Thanks for this, I think there has been some confusion from the supplier. The buyer has confirmed they are the same sizing as LHM so will as for the site to be updated too. 

    Thanks 

    1540371154
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2931
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    I just clicked on the 'Collect X Points' link in a product page and it took me to the old Lovehoney Reward Scheme page (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3). I don't know if that's still running for some customers but it seems a little off.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-scheme/

    Hi Ian,

    Thanks for this. I have raised as an issue to be resolved.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.