FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Found a typo PART 2

    1506332402
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2412
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    LR2017 wrote:

    In this product:

    Vibrating Silicone Pussy Pump with Teasing Ticklers


    The Product Description says

    You ask, we deliver. We've received countless requests for a silicone pussy pump that vibrates and, hey presto, here is is!

    I think it should say: here it is.

    In my humble opinion

    Thanks!

    1506332419
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2412
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Sex Squid wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37340

    Pictures and description are of vaginal fleshlight. Title says bum ;)

    Investigating now! Thanks for the heads up SS.

    1506546082
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5557
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Think there maybe a couple of errors in the sizing chart for this

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38704

    1X/2X - Bust 35"-43"?

    One size queen - Bust 35" - 32"?

    Maybe some others too.

    Also, the US size chart doesn't appear to have same measurements as the UK equivalent.

    Xx

    1506704413
    squiddie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2013

    Hey, new product listed as a Cat O’ Nine Tails:
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38140

    A Cat O’ Nine Tails is a specific type of flogger with Nine Tails or falls (hence the name) this has twelve so has an inappropriate name.

    1506881886
    squiddie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2013

    Sliquid Silk Glycerin Free Lubricant 255ml

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11377

    Sliquid Silk will never cause any yeast infections of UTIs.

    Should it be or?

    1506935739
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2412
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    squiddie wrote:

    Hey, new product listed as a Cat O’ Nine Tails:
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38140

    A Cat O’ Nine Tails is a specific type of flogger with Nine Tails or falls (hence the name) this has twelve so has an inappropriate name.

    Yeeessshhht! Don't know how that happened! Thanks for the heads up :) 

    1506935754
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2412
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    squiddie wrote:

    Sliquid Silk Glycerin Free Lubricant 255ml

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11377

    Sliquid Silk will never cause any yeast infections of UTIs.

    Should it be or?

    Yes it should be... Thank you! 

    1507027271
    NaughtyPip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 9 Dec 2009

    Morning

    The product video ad(?) (cross site) for buyer’s guide: how to use a Male Masturbator has an extra ‘toys’ in it.

    “Annabelle Knight explains why these cheap toys male sex toys are a revolution and how to use them.”

    P

    1507031998
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2700
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    NaughtyPip wrote:

    Morning

    The product video ad(?) (cross site) for buyer’s guide: how to use a Male Masturbator has an extra ‘toys’ in it.

    “Annabelle Knight explains why these cheap toys male sex toys are a revolution and how to use them.”

    P

    Thank you. I have now resolved that one :) 

    1507058506
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5557
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Think there maybe a couple of errors in the sizing chart for this

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38704

    1X/2X - Bust 35"-43"?

    One size queen - Bust 35" - 32"?

    Maybe some others too.

    Also, the US size chart doesn't appear to have same measurements as the UK equivalent.

    Xx

    Sorry to repeat but the sizing charts still appear a little 'off'. X

    1507110028
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2412
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Think there maybe a couple of errors in the sizing chart for this

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38704

    1X/2X - Bust 35"-43"?

    One size queen - Bust 35" - 32"?

    Maybe some others too.

    Also, the US size chart doesn't appear to have same measurements as the UK equivalent.

    Xx

    Sorry to repeat but the sizing charts still appear a little 'off'. X

    Hi lovingnewtoys 

    Thanks - we've made a note of this and it will be sorted ASAP. 

    1507214222
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5557
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    ^^^^^ thank you Jess.

    Found another

    This

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37694

    States size as Queen size 6-16 (surely that is base size)

    X

    1507214556
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2700
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    ^^^^^ thank you Jess.

    Found another

    This

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37694

    States size as Queen size 6-16 (surely that is base size)

    X

    Thanks for letting us know and good spot! 

    I have asked for this to be updated.

    Thanks 

    1508330150
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7017
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38698

    Just noticed that the title says rechargebale instead of rechargeable

    1508340585
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2412
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    NatandTom wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38698

    Just noticed that the title says rechargebale instead of rechargeable

    What the... 

    Well spotted! I've fixed it now and it should show shortly. 

    Thanks for the heads up! 

    1508348962
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5557
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Sorry - confused with the sizing of this

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38887

    Where you choose size to order S=6/8 M=10/12 L=12/14 XL=14/16

    Black Level size chart says S=8/10 M=12/14 L=14/16 XL=16/18

    Can you confirm which is right please x

    1508351075
    Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 21 Dec 2010

    A few of the new items seem to have different names sizes and descriptions

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38831
    Rascal BlackBalled Mega Girthy Realistic Dildo 9.5 Inch

    Obviously says 9.5 above,
    Then
    12" in the photo
    and then
    Circumference: 9 inches
    Insertable Length: 10 inches
    Length: 13.75 inches

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38832
    Rascal SuperStar Aron Ridge Realistic Dildo 8.5 Inch
    says "Large 9.5 inch dildo moulded from porn star Aron Ridge "

    But then
    Circumference: 6 inches
    Harness O-ring diameter: 2
    Insertable Length: 8.5 inches
    Length: 11 inches


    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38833
    Rascal SuperStar Adam Killian Realistic Dildo 7 Inch
    "His 7 insertable inches will steal any show and fulfil your every fantasy"
    and
    Circumference: 6.75 inches
    Harness O-ring diameter: 2
    Insertable Length: 8 inches
    Length: 10 inches



    Just thought i'd let y'all know :)

    1508405220
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2412
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Sorry - confused with the sizing of this

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38887

    Where you choose size to order S=6/8 M=10/12 L=12/14 XL=14/16

    Black Level size chart says S=8/10 M=12/14 L=14/16 XL=16/18

    Can you confirm which is right please x

    Hey lovingnewtoys 

    Hmm - I'm not sure which is correct. I've forwarded your message to our lingerie buyer to investigate, update and get back to me. 

    As soon as I hear I will let you know! 

    Sorry for any inconvenience. 

    1508405674
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2412
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Alpha123 wrote:

    A few of the new items seem to have different names sizes and descriptions

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38831
    Rascal BlackBalled Mega Girthy Realistic Dildo 9.5 Inch

    Obviously says 9.5 above,
    Then
    12" in the photo
    and then
    Circumference: 9 inches
    Insertable Length: 10 inches
    Length: 13.75 inches

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38832
    Rascal SuperStar Aron Ridge Realistic Dildo 8.5 Inch
    says "Large 9.5 inch dildo moulded from porn star Aron Ridge "

    But then
    Circumference: 6 inches
    Harness O-ring diameter: 2
    Insertable Length: 8.5 inches
    Length: 11 inches


    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38833
    Rascal SuperStar Adam Killian Realistic Dildo 7 Inch
    "His 7 insertable inches will steal any show and fulfil your every fantasy"
    and
    Circumference: 6.75 inches
    Harness O-ring diameter: 2
    Insertable Length: 8 inches
    Length: 10 inches



    Just thought i'd let y'all know :)

    Hey Alpha123

    Thanks for highlighting this. 

    I've forwarded your feedback onto our sex toy writer to update the information online. 

    What I imagine has happened is:

    - The length on the box is probably wrong (a LOT of times a brand will oversell the length on the box to grab the attention of buyers in pysical sex shops - this is why we NEVER trust the box and always measure at LHHQ)

    - The name of the product on our site is entered into our sytem by the buyer. The buyer hasn't physically measured the toy and takes this info from what the supplier has told us is the correct length (however this can be inaccurate)

    - The insertable length in the specs is the measurement which is taken by us: Lovehoney staff. That is likely to be the accurate/correct length as it's measured by one of us while we write the description. 

    All shall be resolved ASAP.

    Thanks for letting us know! 

    1508406325
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1701
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Jess,
    On a similar theme, what is the girth/circumference of the new 3 in 1 hollow plug?
    AYW

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.