Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for Special Deilvery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Found a typo PART 2

    1504524592
    LR2017 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 166
    • Joined: 3 Apr 2017

    Hi

    In this item

    Lovehoney Release Masturbation Lubricant 100ml

    The product detail says:

    Contains glycerine: Yes

    But the product in its backside says: Glycerin-free

    Strange, isnt it???

    1504603957
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2369
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    LR2017 wrote:

    Hi

    In this item

    Lovehoney Release Masturbation Lubricant 100ml

    The product detail says:

    Contains glycerine: Yes

    But the product in its backside says: Glycerin-free

    Strange, isnt it???

    Thanks LR2017, I will get this checked and updated. 

    1504613678
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5193
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38424

    In the sizing chart under one size 6-16 it states waist as 24" - 3".

    Beyond wishful thinking!!!! Lol

    Xx

    1504615369
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2204
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38424

    In the sizing chart under one size 6-16 it states waist as 24" - 3".

    Beyond wishful thinking!!!! Lol

    Xx

    Haha - whoops! Thanks LNT. I've amended the info and it should update soon.

    It should be 24" - 32". 

    1504615609
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5193
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38424

    In the sizing chart under one size 6-16 it states waist as 24" - 3".

    Beyond wishful thinking!!!! Lol

    Xx

    Haha - whoops! Thanks LNT. I've amended the info and it should update soon.

    It should be 24" - 32".

    Still wishful thinking on my part then *removes from wish list* :(

    Xx

    1504699011
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2369
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    LR2017 wrote:

    Hi

    In this item

    Lovehoney Release Masturbation Lubricant 100ml

    The product detail says:

    Contains glycerine: Yes

    But the product in its backside says: Glycerin-free

    Strange, isnt it???

    Thanks LR2017, I will get this checked and updated. 

    All confirmed as glycerine free and this should reflect on the site momentarily! 

    Thanks for highlighting this.

    1504699219
    LR2017 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 166
    • Joined: 3 Apr 2017

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    LR2017 wrote:

    Hi

    In this item

    Lovehoney Release Masturbation Lubricant 100ml

    The product detail says:

    Contains glycerine: Yes

    But the product in its backside says: Glycerin-free

    Strange, isnt it???

    Thanks LR2017, I will get this checked and updated.

    All confirmed as glycerine free and this should reflect on the site momentarily!

    Thanks for highlighting this.

    You are more than wellcome.

    We are enjoying this product a lot !!

    1504788753
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1603
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    In this description https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38537

    It reads that the cage adds a later but I think it should be layer.

    1505211885
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6671
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21430

    Ingredients list reads glucerin instead of glycerin

    1505386807
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5193
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Probably the wrong place to put this but couldn't find another relevant thread - sorry.

    A quick question.

    How can an item on the 'what's new in lingerie' section already be sold out?

    Just curious xx

    1505392038
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2204
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    In this description https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38537

    It reads that the cage adds a later but I think it should be layer.

    Thanks AYW :D 

    1505392053
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2204
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    NatandTom wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21430

    Ingredients list reads glucerin instead of glycerin

    Whoops! Sorted now.

    Thanks N&T

    1505392270
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2204
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Probably the wrong place to put this but couldn't find another relevant thread - sorry.

    A quick question.

    How can an item on the 'what's new in lingerie' section already be sold out?

    Just curious xx

    Hey lovingnewtoys 

    This can be down to a few reasons but usually, it's because the item has in fact sold out. It all depends on how much stock we brought in for the launch, how quickly we can restock and how popular the item is. 

    We have thousands of people on the site at any one time (with 9 domains to choose from) and the what's new page is usually their first port of call. This means that things on these pages often get snapped up quickly.

    Occasionally you'll see an item pop up on the what's new page as "out of stock" and then quickly disappear. This is due to the way we launch procucts on our international websites: they temporarily go live on our UK site before being moved over to the relevant site.

    I hope that helps! 

    1505406102
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5193
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Probably the wrong place to put this but couldn't find another relevant thread - sorry.

    A quick question.

    How can an item on the 'what's new in lingerie' section already be sold out?

    Just curious xx

    Hey lovingnewtoys

    This can be down to a few reasons but usually, it's because the item has in fact sold out. It all depends on how much stock we brought in for the launch, how quickly we can restock and how popular the item is.

    We have thousands of people on the site at any one time (with 9 domains to choose from) and the what's new page is usually their first port of call. This means that things on these pages often get snapped up quickly.

    Occasionally you'll see an item pop up on the what's new page as "out of stock" and then quickly disappear. This is due to the way we launch procucts on our international websites: they temporarily go live on our UK site before being moved over to the relevant site.

    I hope that helps!

    Thanks Jess that all make sense - just noticed it a couple of times recently, more of the final scenario tbh xxxx

    1505473728
    LR2017 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 166
    • Joined: 3 Apr 2017

    HI

    In this Link:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/lingerie-sets/

    the banner says:

    Flash deal! Top-rated lingerie from just £20!

    But this set

    iCollection Luxury Grey Longline Bra Set

    Shows this price:

    £35.00

    1505475253
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2369
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    LR2017 wrote:

    HI

    In this Link:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/lingerie-sets/

    the banner says:

    Flash deal! Top-rated lingerie from just £20!

    But this set

    iCollection Luxury Grey Longline Bra Set

    Shows this price:

    £35.00

    Heya 

    Sorry, I am not sure if I am understanding?

    As the page deal states from £2 do that can be anything from £2 up. 

    Apologies if I have misread what you mean.

    Thanks 

    1505476228
    LR2017 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 166
    • Joined: 3 Apr 2017

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    LR2017 wrote:

    HI

    In this Link:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/lingerie-sets/

    the banner says:

    Flash deal! Top-rated lingerie from just £20!

    But this set

    iCollection Luxury Grey Longline Bra Set

    Shows this price:

    £35.00

    Heya

    Sorry, I am not sure if I am understanding?

    As the page deal states from £2 do that can be anything from £2 up.

    Apologies if I have misread what you mean.

    Thanks

    Hi Leanne!

    Just the Flash deal banner changed with the new offer, so problem solved

    Just want to help LH

    Thanks!

    1505992727
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1603
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    In the new poker game (which looks fun BTW) there is a comment:

    36 poker chips 'for him' with sex afters to perform on her

    I think it should read "sex acts"

    AYW

    1505996073
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2204
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    In the new poker game (which looks fun BTW) there is a comment:

    36 poker chips 'for him' with sex afters to perform on her

    I think it should read "sex acts"

    AYW

    Whoooops! 

    Thanks AYW - fixed it!

    Yeah I had this game on my desk, along with the Fetish Fun one, and they both look great fun :D The Fetish one had me chuckling away at the trivia questions. 

    1505996363
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1603
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Sounds fun. My OH has a birthday coming up too!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.