• Found a typo PART 2

    1495625539
    Funguy70 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 846
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2017

    This is not really a typo, more of a deiscrepany, I wrote a reveiw on the Fetish Fantasy Extreme Silicone O-Ring Gag.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28813

    I have noticed that you have recently updated the dicription of this product, which now says Fetish Fantasy Extreme Small Silicone O-Ring Gag, however your description under Key Features: say that it is medium sized O-Ring.

    Hope this helps

    1495629855
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1972
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Funguy70 wrote:

    This is not really a typo, more of a deiscrepany, I wrote a reveiw on the Fetish Fantasy Extreme Silicone O-Ring Gag.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28813

    I have noticed that you have recently updated the dicription of this product, which now says Fetish Fantasy Extreme Small Silicone O-Ring Gag, however your description under Key Features: say that it is medium sized O-Ring.

    Hope this helps

    Ohh well spotted! I'll get that updated ASAP. 

    Thanks! 

    1496412326
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38029

    In the list of compatible vibes, it currently reads Lovehoney Desire G-pot vibe. Missing the S :)

    1497951312
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1972
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    NatandTom wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38029

    In the list of compatible vibes, it currently reads Lovehoney Desire G-pot vibe. Missing the S :)

    😂 😂 😂

    Thanks N&T! 

    1498210800
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3094
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I think there is a couple of typos in this review.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37973&reviewid=187037#customer_reviews

    Third paragraph
    In use, I found it to be a lot thicker than any water-based products I’ve ever tried and lost lasting as well.
    Long lasting?

    Also in the overall rating section
    'Great wuality and looks brilliant tooo'
    Great Quality?

    1498211537
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

    I think there is a couple of typos in this review.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37973&reviewid=187037#customer_reviews

    Third paragraph
    In use, I found it to be a lot thicker than any water-based products I’ve ever tried and lost lasting as well.
    Long lasting?

    Also in the overall rating section
    'Great wuality and looks brilliant tooo'
    Great Quality?

    Thank you.  All sorted :) 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.