1. Found a typo PART 2

    1490103120
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2775
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Sum Sub wrote:

    This i definitly not a typo, but the review on this item looks an awful lot like spam

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37739#customer_reviews

    Hey SS.

    Thanks for this.

    I am looking into it now and will make necessary checks yes

    1492758930
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Not a typo but I can't find any circumference for the attachments.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37738

    1492770866
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

    Not a typo but I can't find any circumference for the attachments.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37738

    Hey CLTSTU

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll get that looked at ASAP.

    Cheers! 

    1493334207
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37732
    Can anybody just clarify the length of this product please? The video and product title say 6inch. The measurements on the page says
    Insertable Length: 7 inches
    Length: 9 inches

    Also same thing with this product https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33795

    1493376740
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37732
    Can anybody just clarify the length of this product please? The video and product title say 6inch. The measurements on the page says
    Insertable Length: 7 inches
    Length: 9 inches

    Also same thing with this product https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33795

    Hey CLTSTU

    Thanks for highlighting this.

    I've pinged the info to our sex toy writer to investigate!

    Thanks agan!

    1493376925
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37732
    Can anybody just clarify the length of this product please? The video and product title say 6inch. The measurements on the page says
    Insertable Length: 7 inches
    Length: 9 inches

    Also same thing with this product https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33795

    Me again! 

    After some investigation, all of the Vixen Mustangs have an insertable length of 7 inches.

    We'll get that updated on the product specs and names but thought you might want to know, in the mean time :) 

    Thanks again! 

    1493544903
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Thanks Jess. My wishlist just got bigger. X

    1493572280
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1346
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37851

    The last bullet point of the Key Features have an extra 'for'

    Stretchy, flexible cage is extra comfy and suitable for for first-time chastity

    1493913134
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Sex Squid wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37851

    The last bullet point of the Key Features have an extra 'for'

    Stretchy, flexible cage is extra comfy and suitable for for first-time chastity

    Thanks Sex Squid - I've just corrected it :) 

    1493914143
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3434
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    In last months review of the month blog post.

    Congratulations MK7, you have won a £100 voucher to spend on a sexy shopping spree at Lovehoney. The TRUST Pro Elite Alana Ribbed Vagina & Ass Mega Masturbator is definitely proving to be be as mega as its name suggests!

    Be be?

    1493915383
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

    In last months review of the month blog post.

    Congratulations MK7, you have won a £100 voucher to spend on a sexy shopping spree at Lovehoney. The TRUST Pro Elite Alana Ribbed Vagina & Ass Mega Masturbator is definitely proving to be be as mega as its name suggests!

    Be be?

    Sorted! 

    Thanks CLTSTU :) 

    1494843177
    Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1187
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    Morning 😊
    I received an anniversary discount email this morning but underneath it says it will expire a week after my birthday rather than anniversary date x

    1494849033
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Heidi920 wrote:

    Morning 😊
    I received an anniversary discount email this morning but underneath it says it will expire a week after my birthday rather than anniversary date x

    Ooh thanks Heidi! We'll be sure someone knows about this :D 

    1494855042
    Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1187
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    No problem, thanks jess x

    1495572115
    Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1187
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    Just looking at reviews on the we-vibe tango and there are two reviews the same, titled "tango in my bed"

    1495618851
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2191
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    I'm not sure if this counts as a typo, but I'm currently writing my review for this toy: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37845 and I noticed that in the flexibility section it states firms.Whilst it has a flexible part under the silicone where the motor resides, the rest of the toy is pretty pliable. I just thought I'd let you guys know =).

    1495620963
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Heidi920 wrote:

    Just looking at reviews on the we-vibe tango and there are two reviews the same, titled "tango in my bed"

    Thanks Heidi - I've taken one down.

    Cheers! 

    1495621097
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Lady Ness wrote:

    I'm not sure if this counts as a typo, but I'm currently writing my review for this toy: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37845 and I noticed that in the flexibility section it states firms.Whilst it has a flexible part under the silicone where the motor resides, the rest of the toy is pretty pliable. I just thought I'd let you guys know =).

    Thanks Lady Ness - I've tweaked it to say "flexible". It should update shortly :) 

    Thank you! 

    1495625539
    Funguy70 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2070
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2017

    This is not really a typo, more of a deiscrepany, I wrote a reveiw on the Fetish Fantasy Extreme Silicone O-Ring Gag.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28813

    I have noticed that you have recently updated the dicription of this product, which now says Fetish Fantasy Extreme Small Silicone O-Ring Gag, however your description under Key Features: say that it is medium sized O-Ring.

    Hope this helps

    1495629855
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Funguy70 wrote:

    This is not really a typo, more of a deiscrepany, I wrote a reveiw on the Fetish Fantasy Extreme Silicone O-Ring Gag.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28813

    I have noticed that you have recently updated the dicription of this product, which now says Fetish Fantasy Extreme Small Silicone O-Ring Gag, however your description under Key Features: say that it is medium sized O-Ring.

    Hope this helps

    Ohh well spotted! I'll get that updated ASAP. 

    Thanks! 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.