• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I really wish they would fix the profile image glitch, Id so love to change mine now lol

Does lovehoney have a time frame when it will be looked at?

Maybe they could fix it for xmas lol

I know its probably low priority but lots of members are constantly asking about it!

Thanks

Maybe we need a glitch menu so they are all listed in one place and what the status is at! saves people keep asking the same questions

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hey Throbinhood - No time frame sorry. It is low priority as we have many other things to sort ready for the Xmas rush and last minute orders so I can confidently say we won't be able to fix right now.

I have made a menu - I will bump it yes  Sadly this will not stop the questions. I know you all want it fixed and I would love to change mine too but as this is a shopping site before a forum we need to focus our areas on that for now. 

It is a very busy time of year and I am very sorry for this glitch. Thank you all for paitently dealing with it. Apologies foe the inconvienience caused to some. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello 

I thought it may be an idea to let you know of some issues we are aware of and are resolving:

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

**Bump**

**another bump**

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I am unable to edit posts, it lets me go into the function to do it, but when i press update post it just freezes. ?

SquirtyPanda wrote:

I am unable to edit posts, it lets me go into the function to do it, but when i press update post it just freezes. ?

I am sorry about this. The post you was trying to edit , did it have an emoji? 

SquirtyPanda wrote:

I am sorry about this. The post you was trying to edit , did it have an emoji?

no, it was the vixen dildo comment just now, i try to use the emoji's particular for this forum now

(do emojis make things glitchy then ? if so ill stop using them)

test

letting me edit it now however *thinking face emoji*

Ah yes that one has an emoji on it... The thumbs up.

The emoji's stop the edit function... Same with photos too. Highly frustrating for my secret squirrel posts. Sadly a low priority to be resolved though as there are other issues taking the higher place on this. 

Ah yes that one has an emoji on it... The thumbs up.

The emoji's stop the edit function... Same with photos too. Highly frustrating for my secret squirrel posts. Sadly a low priority to be resolved though as there are other issues taking the higher place on this.

oh even the emojis for this forum? not the app version ? eeek how annyoing ...!

worth knowing anyway, i wont use them anymore :)

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Sale says this item is at £35 great but when add to basket discount didn't show it still at £44.99 i wanted to order obviously at sale price but it wont let me ?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33306
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

This is item in question not sure if link above is come out correct Lovehoney Desire Luxury Rechargeable Vibrating Cock Ring

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

The home page says deal of the day £30 for the wand, but when you click on it the price is £40

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

The home page says deal of the day £30 for the wand, but when you click on it the price is £40

Just came here to post this myself. Hope the deals on the home page ain't the only Xmas.day sales!
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

£30 on the homepage , £40 when you click on it. £40 on the deal of the day email. So who knows.

Either way Merry Christmas and hopefully more good deals throughout the day/week 🙊😏

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I know this has been brought up many times before, but I am hoping that once Christmas etc is out the way this may get fixed.

Out of 62 reviews I have written only 41 are showing and it certainly isn't just testers that are missing. I know its not the be all and end all, but I can't actually remember what the 21 missing ones are for.

I sincerely hope all of you LH guys have managed to recharge your batteries during the Christmas break - you deserve it xxxx

slipperysteel [sign in to see picture]

Hi there and Happy new year!

Sorry! I just scrolled through previous posts and see you are aware and working on it!

Good luck and hope you can resolve it.

Just a minor issue I have rather than a problem uploading a profile image to my account. I cant. I have tried it using Firefox and Chromium browsers on a PC running Debian Linux Sid. Both just say there is a problem uploading your image. Even if it is only 16k in size. Does not matter if I use .jpg .gif or .png. Same result.

A niggle rather than a problem but thanks for any advice yoou may have to offer.

Best regards

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

£30 on the homepage , £40 when you click on it. £40 on the deal of the day email. So who knows.

Either way Merry Christmas and hopefully more good deals throughout the day/week 🙊😏

I apologise for this incovenience is being hard to replicate for me as the DOTD refreshes every day so I cannot see the offer and the issue you came across.

For future ocassions and perhaps maintaining the price offer a screenshot of page and differetn prices could do us great to see the problem.

Still will try to see what I can do. 

Thanks for letting us know 

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

truegrace wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Just came here to post this myself. Hope the deals on the home page ain't the only Xmas.day sales!

If you read above comment goes for your issue as well - apologies for any inconveninece caused. 

Thanks for reporting though. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.