• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

    1479476591
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1704
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Did someone drop a toy on their keyboard and hit delete lol

    1479476704
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1874
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    No idea, Jess and myself are at a loss ! But it has vanished... We miss you page 28 please come back to us! 

    1479477129
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1704
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Well I thought I'd lost my internet for a moment lol

    Has it been reported as a glitch 😂

    1479478765
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7084
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I suddenly start singing alanis morrisette's ironic.

    1479479326
    Lovehoney - Katharine [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2016

    rach74 wrote:

    i have a glitch on my wishlistm the product is on the left then a big space then over to the write just half the wording of the item, doesnt show for example we dont stock this or out of stock, i remember this happened before and then was fixed, hope it can again as quite annoying, thanks

    Hi rach74

    Thanks for reporting!

    We've raised the glitch and I've noticed that it only seems to be in Internet Explorer - if you have another browser you can use hopefully it will display properly

    We'll try to fix it here

    1479532846
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2383
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

    Price: £2.50, but if you add three pairs to your basket, they're charged as a tenner, probably to do with the deal they're in. Probably not a glitch, but I didn't know where else to put this. :/

    1479716368
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3103
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    My pending review isn't showing at all on my profile page. I submitted it again as I thought it hadn't gone through now I suspect you'll have a duplicate. If so can you delete one before they both get to the product page? This is the product. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36007
    Thanks in advance. X

    1479724162
    Dom+sub1810 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 15 Jul 2008

    Hi,

    I have just noticed that some of my reviews are not showing up on my account?

    I can see the reviews on the items themselves, but not on my account??

    Not quite sure what's happening, I think it may only be 2 but I haven't been through them all.

    Thanks

    1479724573
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1874
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Hello 

    I thought it may be an idea to let you know of some issues we are aware of and are resolving:

    Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

    If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

    Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

    Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

    Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

    Thank you all for your paitence heart

    **Bump**

    1479777889
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2296
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Hello, I sent in 3 reviews today. 2 have gone though as waiting approval on my profile but the LHM red lace boxers aren't showing. I put it in twice just incase. Is it just not showing or have they been sooked up into cyberspace?

    1479800189
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3424
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    My reviews never show on my profile as pending, never. So I don't think there is something wrong, it'll get approved anyway :)

    1479818838
    Lovehoney - Katharine [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2016

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

    Price: £2.50, but if you add three pairs to your basket, they're charged as a tenner, probably to do with the deal they're in. Probably not a glitch, but I didn't know where else to put this. :/

    Hi Shadow Collector

    Sorry about this, it was due to the 3 for £10 deal. We are going through the upcoming deals to try to stop this happening again

    Thanks for reporting!

    1479831191
    Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 98
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2013

    The new this week list doesn't seem to have updated for 3 weeks. I use Android browser.

    1480521357
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2780
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I realize this may not be a priority as it seems to have just been one of "those things" but I reallly, REALLY wish the glitch would be fixed where all of my reviews are listed on my community profile. I send people there from twitter who ask advice, like to link reviews direct in posts and unless I save the original "your review has gone live" email I can't retain the link. Also I like to shop off of other people's profiles when I know our body types are similar for lingerie, etc.

    It seems to be that at this point all products that went live after a certian date are missing some type of link code? I am not a programmer but I have a review for an older product that was linekd today and literally makes it look like that is first review I have done since August when I have written many more in between.

    1481190543
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    A review on the new lovehoney basque seems to be wrong, it is this product:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36364

    fii509 describes the basque as being "deep red". I think this is either a mistype or a review in the wrong place. Just thought I'd let you know :)

    1481190670
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1874
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    A review on the new lovehoney basque seems to be wrong, it is this product:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36364

    fii509 describes the basque as being "deep red". I think this is either a mistype or a review in the wrong place. Just thought I'd let you know :)

    Hello , it is in the right place on the right item as that is one sent for review.

    This may just be their own take on the colour by the looks of it all. 

    Thanks :) 

    1481539682
    Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2015

    This isn't a glitch as such (although it is for me!), but I can't work out how to add a link to Lovehoney products to a post. e.g. "I bought this..........." and there's a link which goes direct to that item.

    I tried opening up the product on a separate tab and then trying to copy and paste the URL info but it wouldn't work.

    I use Monzilla Firefox browser so don't know if that blocks some functions, or if it's just me being dim!

    Thanks for your help

    1481709311
    Lovehoney - Katharine [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2016

    Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

    This isn't a glitch as such (although it is for me!), but I can't work out how to add a link to Lovehoney products to a post. e.g. "I bought this..........." and there's a link which goes direct to that item.

    I tried opening up the product on a separate tab and then trying to copy and paste the URL info but it wouldn't work.

    I use Monzilla Firefox browser so don't know if that blocks some functions, or if it's just me being dim!

    Thanks for your help

    Hi Lil_MissNaughty

    Thanks for reporting, let me just try myself... :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319

    1481709968
    Lovehoney - Katharine [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2016

    Lovehoney - Katharine wrote:

    Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

    This isn't a glitch as such (although it is for me!), but I can't work out how to add a link to Lovehoney products to a post. e.g. "I bought this..........." and there's a link which goes direct to that item.

    I tried opening up the product on a separate tab and then trying to copy and paste the URL info but it wouldn't work.

    I use Monzilla Firefox browser so don't know if that blocks some functions, or if it's just me being dim!

    Thanks for your help

    Hi Lil_MissNaughty

    Thanks for reporting, let me just try myself... :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319

    It worked

    It only shows as plain text when you write your thread, then becomes a link when you post it

    Hope that helps

    1481713052
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 773
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2007

    I guess this one must have been reported before as it's been happening for ages - The log in page looses focus on the "my email address is" field while you are typing into it. I usually get about 2 or 3 characters into the address before this happens. You have to re-click in the address field and carry on typing the address in.

    Not a biggy but annoying!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.