FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. LoveHoney Magazine

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Oh, big yes to more knicker offers. I would love if there were bundle deals on buying toys with lingerie too.

Although perhaps deciding to co-ordinate my lingerie with my accessories is a saratorial step too far...

My boudoir is red and black! It pains me when I have to buy toys in pink or purple.

OCD OCD! Lol xxx

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi JohnAndMoni... sorry but we can't send catalogues to Canada - but there will be a neat digital version of the latest catalogue on the website v soon. Will yell when it's up.

Keep your ideas for April offers coming...

Ass April might play havoc with our mailout spam filter, Morbidia. And could lead to shocking Bum Deal one-liners, which cannot be permitted!

I was thinking April showers, like waterproof toys or bathroom stuff...

or showers of drizzle candles or combined offers

then I thought hmmmn could be linked to showers of a bukkake kind - not mainstream.

Spring Cleaning - free sex toy cleaner? Sparkling Spring Time - Free latex shiner?

Ne'er cast a clout - free stockings to keep your legs warm in the crisp breeze?

Easter Love Eggs? Free Tenga lotion egg? Tenga Eggs inside a Chocolate coating a la Kinder style? Build up your energy for the squirt.

How about free rabbit with all orders over £30 or £50 - again linked to easter

or free bunny girl outfit

Gotta be Easter surely?

Will keep thinking! lol

xxx

Hi MC - you're on fire!

April showers, yes! Ahem, we might lean more to Sex In The Shower-type fun... nice use of 'mainstream' in the bukkake reference - heh!

(Leans forward in conspiratorial whisper) Anything offer-related vaguely termed 'Easter' always seems to be a disaster. Bunny costumes, any Easter egg/chocolate/rabbit references... we've tried and cried at the results. Folk furrow brows, leave the website and watch the The Sound of Music!

So lookout instead for Bank Holiday Blowout-type stuff. (Looks nervously at new review for Peep Toe Stilettos and makes mental note Not To Change A Thing.)

xxx

Hehe ah you're so cute it should be illegal.

Ooh yes 'Sex in the April Shower'. Didn't you have some new shower type suction cups, clips, bits n bobs a few months back?

I can't believe I didn't pick up on the 'mainstream' pun! I must be subconsciously moulding sentences consisting of sexual alliteration or connotations. All these reviews (plus my new Sqweely good blog, of course! )

Hmmmn strange that people don't like Easter references but will buy Sexy Santa outfits at Christmas! Hypocrites! lol

Blowout? *innocent look*

Ha miss 'bigbrownblowjobeyes' and I have definitely NOT been conspiring to complete all our reviews while you are in the edit dungeon (as it shall henceforth be known), nope, no sirree, not us. 5 today, only another 10 on my list to go!

Behave yourself and work hard! (ahem)

*wields Bondage Boutique 12 tail Hog's Hide Whip menacingly and stalks towards you in gorgeous new fetish Peep Toe Stilettos* Lol

xxxx

(Glances nervously upward from bottom of steps of edit dungeon) No skunk-eye from the major reviewing protagonists of the day... yet.

Splendidly crafted critiques requiring nary a tap on the keyboard... Hide and Peep not required, hopefully, MC!

Not sure there's a word to describe the prolificalerationness of your pen and inking...

Offers... hopefully we can fashion something combining Sex with Shower for April - stock levels permitting. Or it's back to soap-on-a-rope and that 'thing' that came in the bathroom gift set three years ago from Aunt Mo.

Hey, who put all those reviews in the queue from bbbje?

xxx

Steve - you can Rub My Duckie anytime!

Behave over the weekend - don't have too many nightmares consisting of adjectives such as: sensual, contoured, flexible, sleek, luxurious, sumptuous, pampering, soft, moist, climactic, orgasmic, divine, wonderful, marvellous, amazing, delicious, delectable, elegant, erotic.....

love you! xxxx

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

(Glances nervously upward from bottom of steps of edit dungeon) No skunk-eye from the major reviewing protagonists of the day... yet.

Splendidly crafted critiques requiring nary a tap on the keyboard... Hide and Peep not required, hopefully, MC!

Not sure there's a word to describe the prolificalerationness of your pen and inking...

Offers... hopefully we can fashion something combining Sex with Shower for April - stock levels permitting. Or it's back to soap-on-a-rope and that 'thing' that came in the bathroom gift set three years ago from Aunt Mo.

Hey, who put all those reviews in the queue from bbbje?

xxx

Want some more? *flexes typing fingers menacingly* xx

I'm blinking back in the sunlight... the review ed is back from Nowordiddlesmouth-on-Sea... (yes, yes, I secretly enjoyed every minute down those steps, of course!)

Let smoke come off of your keyboards... flex those typing fingers some more, bbbje!

I can go back to dreaming of Suitably Rubbed Duckies and MC's lovely worderama...

xxxxx

JohnAndMoni [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Hi JohnAndMoni... sorry but we can't send catalogues to Canada - but there will be a neat digital version of the latest catalogue on the website v soon. Will yell when it's up.

Looking forward to it. You have quite a following here in Canada.

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

I'm blinking back in the sunlight... the review ed is back from Nowordiddlesmouth-on-Sea... (yes, yes, I secretly enjoyed every minute down those steps, of course!)

Let smoke come off of your keyboards... flex those typing fingers some more, bbbje!

I can go back to dreaming of Suitably Rubbed Duckies and MC's lovely worderama...

xxxxx

How do you know I got a new Wonderbra??!

*looks closer* Oh... no sorry, my mistake.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.