99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. CRAZY MYSTERY BUNDLES! WAHHHH

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

I ordered the Male, female and kinky last night the male one you got looks great not sure on the kinky one though looks kinda boring.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

The kinky one doesn't seem very kinky. Ours should be here soon, will let you all know when they arrive

cream queen [sign in to see picture]

Just placed my order for Female bundle,I can't wait, hope there's no duplicates ,but my collection isn't huge(yet)

X

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Thanks bdsm curious, the male one looks good. Mine should be here soon so we can compare!

Braddyx [sign in to see picture]

I ordered the couples one which will arrive tomorrow ! It's my first one, so excited as I've ordered a lot of the basics since I'm new to toys and I'm not really sure where to go from here so excited for surprises that I necessarily wouldn't have chose myself x

Jeelloo [sign in to see picture]

Thank you everyone who shared! Really helps us scaredycats who don't dare to buy the mystery xD

Still waiting for someone who bought the anal one to come forth and share, really curious as to what it contains.

kinkywelsh [sign in to see picture]

These have caught my attention so very much, but wondering how long the offer will last as just over a week til pay day.

Surely with regards to duplication people shouldnt find it hard selling them on via sell pages on social media sites but then if you saving £60+ and dont like an item worth £20 for example then its still well worth it.

Kirsty_x [sign in to see picture]

Jeelloo wrote:

Still waiting for someone who bought the anal one to come forth and share, really curious as to what it contains.

They seem very similar to last years so i won't be ordering the female or couples one. The male bundle looks great though and i've always been intrigued about penis pumps but i don't think OH is too interested... Like Jeello, I'm excited to see what's in the anal bumdle. I used my Oh points to buy the Marc Dorcel crystal plug (eventually!!) so the only other thing that would really swing it for me would be glass or steel, both of which I doubt would be included but we'll wait and see.....
    LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I'm waiting for an Oh! points return to process so I can get a bit more off, then I'm planning on ordering the female bundle. I'll probably order on Friday anyway even if the return hasn't gone through as I don't want to miss out! It's good to see there are some bondage items in the couple's bundles, but I'm still leaning towards the female one.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking about the kinky couple one but we've already got majority of what's in it....

It's a shame there's not an 'extra kinky bundle' for those of us with a larger collection of toys...

Or a glass bundle would have gone down a treat haha

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

ordered a male as i would have already most of the female bundle but im super excited for the males one 40 quid for the male bundle seems extremely cheap !!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

Female

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31570

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30945

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18566

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22189

Ohh I like the look of this. Going to be a little heartbroken if I get that rabbit though as I already have it, and while it is my all time favourite rabbit I don't want two! Wonder if I begged hard enough would they swap it for the other version, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22190 haha...(no I don't expect them to do this I'm kidding).

I would love the idea of a glass bundle !!!

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Kimberleyking wrote:

I would love the idea of a glass bundle !!!

I know, I think that would go down a treat!
    LoverOfDeep [sign in to see picture]

Ordered the kinky couple, male and female bundles! Very excited for these to arrive... Also bought a mains powered wand... This weekend is going to be amazing!

misstasty [sign in to see picture]

Kinda glad I didn't cave and buy one of these bundles now that I've seen what some people received.

I'm more fussy than I thought. But still amazing value for those of you who purchased and are happy with the items.

may i add also i just figured you can get a free classic vibe with the deal of the week added to your cart when you buy a bundle i noticed after my order but the lovely people from lovehoney have put one in my order for me :) well worth spending 40 quid for !!

definitly hopefully we will see lovehoney bringing one out lol i would love a random selection of glass goodies :)

A lingerie bundle would be cool too

So many possibilities!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.