£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. CRAZY MYSTERY BUNDLES! WAHHHH

    1437391890
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 857
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    It's gonna kill me but I'll be leaving these this year. I bought one of each last year and got a good few duplicates of stuff I already had. My collection is seriously massive now so I don't want to risk spending money just to double up and have to return stuff.

    I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if it's done the same as last year where once you buy a box every item in your selection is listed individually in your order page. That way you can see what you're getting and cancel before it's despatched if you're not happy with your lot, which is exactly what I did when I bought a second female box only to discover they were identical 😊

    1437392047
    Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 603
    • Joined: 8 Jun 2013

    I cant view these as im at work but they sound really interesting! Im now counting down the minutes to home time to have a wee look!

    1437392305
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    I love these but I do think they are more suited to someone that doesnt have a large collection.

    Im tempted but probably have most of whats in them.

    1437392325
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1356
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    How can it be a lucky dip if each bundle has the exact amount of batteries you will need?

    1437392511
    - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 650
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2013

    OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

    It's gonna kill me but I'll be leaving these this year. I bought one of each last year and got a good few duplicates of stuff I already had. My collection is seriously massive now so I don't want to risk spending money just to double up and have to return stuff.

    I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if it's done the same as last year where once you buy a box every item in your selection is listed individually in your order page. That way you can see what you're getting and cancel before it's despatched if you're not happy with your lot, which is exactly what I did when I bought a second female box only to discover they were identical 😊

    To confirm, we have not done that for the order system this time.

    So this time it remains a mystery until the box arrives and is in your hands! 

    1437392896
    - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 650
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2013

    Never know wrote:

    How can it be a lucky dip if each bundle has the exact amount of batteries you will need?

    Last years feedback was that people ordered the bundle then didn't have the correct batteries.

    So this year we have said how many batteries would be needed so people can play straight away! With all the products we stock, the battery items have been carefully selected to meet this combination and there is a huge selection of possibilities for each bundle. For toys that do not require a battery they will come as they are (e.g they do not require batteries at all.) or with the correct charger if this is required so there is nothing more to purchase.

    Thanks

    1437393157
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2505
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    i caved and bought two... damn you lovehoney!

    1437393335
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 857
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

    OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

    It's gonna kill me but I'll be leaving these this year. I bought one of each last year and got a good few duplicates of stuff I already had. My collection is seriously massive now so I don't want to risk spending money just to double up and have to return stuff.

    I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if it's done the same as last year where once you buy a box every item in your selection is listed individually in your order page. That way you can see what you're getting and cancel before it's despatched if you're not happy with your lot, which is exactly what I did when I bought a second female box only to discover they were identical 😊

    To confirm, we have not done that for the order system this time. As you can imagine the amount of people purchasing multiple bags of the same bundle hoping to find one with a selection they liked the look of, then cancelling the rest. It caused a lot of time spent here to be wasted for customer care and the warehouse teams.

    So this time it remains a mystery until the box arrives and is in your hands

    Oooh, that would be a torment and a half, lol. I can't cope with surprises unless they're sprung on me two seconds before I'm allowed to put myself out of my misery.

    Any temptation I might have had to try the kinky couples bundle is gone now. I really hate sending stuff back because we have two post offices nearby and the people who work in them ask what it is you're returning. I get flustered when they ask so they know the nature of the contents when I blabber toys, lol.

    That said, I do understand why Lovehoney have done this. All the cancellations last year must have been a nightmare to deal with and I feel bad now for adding to customer services work load :(

    1437393391
    LibraLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 640
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2014

    I think I will have to buy one while they're available! Not sure which to go for though...probably female. My boyfriend doesn't like cock rings or male masturbators so I can't think of anything a couple's bundle could have for us?!

    Is it all sex toys or is there a possibility of getting bondage items in the couple's bundles?!

    1437393393
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1356
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

    Never know wrote:

    How can it be a lucky dip if each bundle has the exact amount of batteries you will need?

    Last years feedback was that people ordered the bundle then didn't have the correct batteries.

    So this year we have said how many batteries would be needed so people can play straight away! With all the products we stock, the battery items have been carefully selected to meet this combination and there is a huge selection of possibilities for each bundle. For toys that do not require a battery they will come as they are (e.g they do not require batteries at all.) or with the correct charger if this is required so there is nothing more to purchase.

    Thanks

    Thank you :) x

    1437395187
    sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 689
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2013

    Oh Cazz, you’re a big tease!

    Mmm which one's do I buy?

    1437395248
    FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 731
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2015

    Must... resist... temptation...

    1437395587
    D.j [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 707
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2015

    The male bundle looks tempting FS like the new avitar( how long on offer? Does anybody know)

    1437396047
    - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 650
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2013

    D.j wrote:

    The male bundle looks tempting FS like the new avitar( how long on offer? Does anybody know)

    This has already been answered, please refer back to page one.

    Many thanks 

    1437396525
    D.j [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 707
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2015

    Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

    D.j wrote:

    The male bundle looks tempting FS like the new avitar( how long on offer? Does anybody know)

    This has already been answered, please refer back to page one.

    Many thanks

    Thank you I missed it sorry

    1437396911
    - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 650
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2013

    no problem at all. 

    1437397017
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2950
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    ohhhh sounds like they are having some fun cleaning out the warehouse at Lovehoney. Good luck, everyone getting some fun new items.

    1437399722
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1875
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    I love a bundle, but yes I fear my collection is now so vast that I won't benefit this year - but last years bundles were amazing so if you are thinking about getting one - do it!

    1437400116
    misstasty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2015

    What items were in last years mystery bundles? Thinking of purchasing but not so keen on returning if the items are duplicates.

    Perhaps last years items might help people in deciding if they would like to make a purchase or not?

    1437400346
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1972
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    If you search 'bumdle' you'll find last years thread, where people copy/pasted what they had got. Though it is unlikely they'd put them same things in!

    Also with regards to duplicates, there used to be a thread for sex toy adoption where people would buy grab bags and put up their (obviously unused) duplicates 'for adoption', with the idea being that someone buys you a little thing off your wishlist to cover postage and you send them the item. Is that still a thing?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.