99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Please bring back the detailed ratings!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I'd like to see a simple rating system like this:
    Bullets - more powerful than tango Y/N
    Vibrator - comparable to the rosa Y/N
    Wands - more powerful than LH deluxe Y/N

Literally means nothing to me, I dont own any of them. This would also mean nothing to people making a first purchase
    Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]

Please bring back the detailed ratings, with a cherry on the top. I feel like without the detailed breakdowns of relevant aspects of the toy / lingerie (ie material, loudness, power of vibrations etc), it's hard to have a meaningful overall rating of the products.

When I was completely new to sex toys, the reviews were exactly what helped me to make an informed purchase. The detailed ratings are incredibly informative especially when you want a TL:DR or general overview of what a reviewer thought of a product. Not every reviewer mentions everything about the product, and the detailed ratings ensured that every review covered the essential bits.

As for how people are more likely to order when reviews had less information; I guess less detailed reviews tend to be more positive since there's lesser chance of critiques involved. Still, I feel like this undermines detailed reviews a little. Anyhow, even if there's an overdose of information which may be overwhelming, it's way more likely to stem from the actual review rather than the detailed ratings. In fact, without the ability to have a consolidated and quick overview, new users would have to read through an entire review just to know how loud / powerful / good quality a toy is, which doesn't really seem to solve this problem.

Still, I understand that there are definitely many issues to consider and I appreciate that you guys are taking our concerns and opinions into consideration. c:

[PS: Not really related to the topic, but since it's been brought up - I really don't see how Annabelle's and Lisa's videos can be taken in anything but a positive light! I'm from an Asian country and I have nothing but love for their accents. Everything is so clear and well enunciated so it feels like it boils down to personal taste..? These are the best, most helpful and informative product reviews that I have ever seen and I feel strangely affronted to know that they've been met with any form of non-enthusiasm. xD]

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

Hi Guys,

yes, I'm afraid they're gone for the time being.

It came down to a couple of points;

1) They were a large roadblock for us to implement the new multi-site review system, if they stayed, it would be a considerable pain to code around them

2) they really made no difference to conversion. I know you guys are a special case, but a lot of people don't even scroll down that far.

We're looking at a much better way of doing reviews, which allows an at-a-glance summary, most positive vs most negative and so on, so we'll get there soon, just bear with us!

Matty

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

Hi Guys,

yes, I'm afraid they're gone for the time being.

It came down to a couple of points;

1) They were a large roadblock for us to implement the new multi-site review system, if they stayed, it would be a considerable pain to code around them

2) they really made no difference to conversion. I know you guys are a special case, but a lot of people don't even scroll down that far.

We're looking at a much better way of doing reviews, which allows an at-a-glance summary, most positive vs most negative and so on, so we'll get there soon, just bear with us!

Matty

Thanks again for the feedback! I'll bear with you... :( *runs away to rant about it on the other thread* ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.