• PANDER TO ME!

    1440791916
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 618
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    Back agaiiiiin...will Lovehoney be stocking any of Doc Johnson's new Truskyn (I hate that name) stuff? I'm not really a fan of them but I'd love to see more dual density pieces that don't cost an arm and a leg!

    1440840114
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1092
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    I think a range of black glass toys from Lovehoney would be pretty cool.

    1440970808
    sinembargo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 20 Apr 2015

    Hello!

    Would be interested in a larger internal dildo gag, not talking choking hazard, but just a little larger than what is currently on the market!

    Thanks!

    1441104099
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    I love the Love honey silicone dildos for pegging. They are the ones with the beginner and advanced harnesses.

    Can Lovehoney make the next size up or at least stock something similar. My OH wants to go bigger but all of the large harness dildos seem to be ultra realistic. For pegging I would prefer not to have realistic looks (not that 10 inches is realistic for most).

    Any suggestions of dildos I haven't spotted on the site are welcome.

    1441106278
    NEvans [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 472
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2014

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    I love the Love honey silicone dildos for pegging. They are the ones with the beginner and advanced harnesses.

    Can Lovehoney make the next size up or at least stock something similar. My OH wants to go bigger but all of the large harness dildos seem to be ultra realistic. For pegging I would prefer not to have realistic looks (not that 10 inches is realistic for most).

    Any suggestions of dildos I haven't spotted on the site are welcome.

    +1

    1441132334
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2701
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    A Lovehoney, silicone, rechargable, thrusting Happy Rabbit. Please

    1441132462
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1063
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    A Lovehoney, silicone, rechargable, thrusting Happy Rabbit. Please

    Oh my god marry me. Perfect request lol

    1441132844
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2701
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    A Lovehoney, silicone, rechargable, thrusting Happy Rabbit. Please

    Oh my god marry me. Perfect request lol

    hahaha, we do seem to have similar tastes in toys recently!

    1441136776
    Jordan eat your heart out [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 57
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2015

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    A Lovehoney, silicone, rechargable, thrusting Happy Rabbit. Please

    One for anal please 😀

    1441137130
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1063
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    A Lovehoney, silicone, rechargable, thrusting Happy Rabbit. Please

    Oh my god marry me. Perfect request lol

    hahaha, we do seem to have similar tastes in toys recently!

    Do we lol
    1441137159
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2740
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I was just thinking the other day how amazing it would be to have my Lovehoney Happy Rabbit ears attached to my Tracy Cox rabbit shaft... but have the tracy cox be a smidge longer and be able to rotate. LMAO!

    1441137414
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1063
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    I was just thinking the other day how amazing it would be to have my Lovehoney Happy Rabbit ears attached to my Tracy Cox rabbit shaft... but have the tracy cox be a smidge longer and be able to rotate. LMAO!

    Oh my god I want it to be just a bit longer too! I mentioned that in my review lol
    1441138479
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1873
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    Seconding the Doc Johnson 'TruSkyn' request...

    1441142320
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2740
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    I was just thinking the other day how amazing it would be to have my Lovehoney Happy Rabbit ears attached to my Tracy Cox rabbit shaft... but have the tracy cox be a smidge longer and be able to rotate. LMAO!

    Oh my god I want it to be just a bit longer too! I mentioned that in my review lol

    Honestly the feel of the shaft of the tracy cox is my ALL TIME favorite toy, but I wish they would come out with a 2.0 version that has a bit more length!

    1441143261
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1063
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    I was just thinking the other day how amazing it would be to have my Lovehoney Happy Rabbit ears attached to my Tracy Cox rabbit shaft... but have the tracy cox be a smidge longer and be able to rotate. LMAO!

    Oh my god I want it to be just a bit longer too! I mentioned that in my review lol

    Honestly the feel of the shaft of the tracy cox is my ALL TIME favorite toy, but I wish they would come out with a 2.0 version that has a bit more length!

    Yeah I think it would be perfect if it had a little more length, it's such a shame but I still enjoy it :)

    1441265496
    BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 200
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2006

    Any chance that this LH Half cup lace bra will be available in WHITE please?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32844

    1441271525
    Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 325
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2011

    BarginHunta wrote:

    Any chance that this LH Half cup lace bra will be available in WHITE please?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32844

    Hi BarginHunta

    No plans to have it in white just yet - will update if anything changes,

    :-)

    1441271604
    Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 325
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2011

    GeekyEleanor wrote:

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    Any chance the flirty knickers will be in queen sizes soon? They look so wonderful, but my sizeable bum will need a bit more fabric to be flirty...

    I'm pretty queenish too but I fit perfectly (actually there's room too) in the L/XL size

    Watch this space :-)

    1441271724
    Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 325
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2011

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Sorry Alice me again, do you think you will be able to get this is a plus size please http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33765.

    Maybe I should just say anything dream girl in blue plus size.

    Sorry for the late response!

    I don't think Dreamgirl had this available in plus unfortunately. I'll pass your feedback on to them.

    1441281645
    Sassygal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2014

    Pandering requests
    - any chance of a posture collar?
    - his & her vibrator/masterbaters (controlled remotely would be fab)
    - any unusual but pretty butt plugs (jewelled ones are always high on my wish lists)
    Thanks for considering LH!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.