• PANDER TO ME!

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Ok so i come across my first real upset and its chastity belt sizes. Why oh why is there not any for larger ladies. I purchased one but had to send it back.
    Just in general i have noticed alot of items are not available for plus size just regular which is quite frustrating when things look so divine as well.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/female-chastity-belts-stainless-steel-ball/174486200.html#s1-4-1b|254270231

Posting on behalf of stephiski, I saw you were suggested one by Lady Ness and thought I'd find one for you online. I hope it's the kind of thing you wanted.

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I desperately wanna see the Lovehoney Knickers/boyshorts in plus size, like a size 24. I keep looking at them in the 3 for £12 deal and have a little sob because my huuuuuge Derriere won't fit into a size 16. Keep trying to lose weight, but it goes off my boobs abd not the butt

+1 I am a size 18 but a 16 is slightly too small :(

misstasty [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I desperately wanna see the Lovehoney Knickers/boyshorts in plus size, like a size 24. I keep looking at them in the 3 for £12 deal and have a little sob because my huuuuuge Derriere won't fit into a size 16. Keep trying to lose weight, but it goes off my boobs abd not the butt

+1

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Bdsm curious im more looking for a leather one that has the waist belt as well as the crotch section.. thank you ever so much for your searching x

stephiski wrote:

Bdsm curious im more looking for a leather one that has the waist belt as well as the crotch section.. thank you ever so much for your searching x

It's alright, I couldn't post a link on the other thread without breaking rules. It was the only way I could think of getting around it.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I know this isn't really Lovehoneys 'niche' as such, but seeing as you sell lubricants it's worth a shot.

Would you consider selling some fertility friendly lubricants on Lovehoney, such as Preseed and Conceive Plus (or similar)?

Many lubes damage sperm, I know glycerin is one of the main ingredients that can be harmful and it isn't included in some of Lovehoneys lubes, but there's still other bits and bobs in there which can have a negative effect on conception.

They used to sell some beofre but i think it got discontinued due to poor sales

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

On the subject of chastity devices, are there any plans to sell the Holy Trainer? There's only one UK distributer at present.

Top Gun [sign in to see picture]

more uniforms would be nice for males and from my wife a bigger selection of high heels

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Will the new we vibe be available? Its not out yet but will be soon i think

Looks like it wil be mid to late August - it was delayed.

BDSM-curious wrote:

Hi,

Please can you consider stocking clear bondage tape. I only just found out it existed.

Thanks. x

Have passed on to our bondage buyer - it's something we stocked in the past, she may decide it's worth giving it another try.

Sierra Leone wrote:

Any word on when/if the new Fleshlight Go will be available to third party retailers? It's been available via ILF directly for about 10~ days now, but obviously I'd much rather purchase it from Lovehoney! (Especially if it has a good launch offer - like the free Fleshlight care kit offered with Tanya Tate's Fleshlight recently).

We've got the Vagina - it just went live today - the Stealth will follow shortly!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33984

NEvans wrote:

I would love Lovehoney to stock a bigger variety of Tantus products, there seems to be a limeted selection of there products availible from UK retailers. When buying on the US Tantus site postage and import fees are quite pricey.

X

We'd like to do more wiht Tantus, we'll be developing the brand over the coming months and where we can add more products we will. As you can imagine, we experience the postage and import fees too so sometimes we can't offer the products at a competitive price so they won't sell.

PocketSizeJo wrote:

Hi
    Me and my partner have tried remote control love eggs in the past but had a few troubles with them
    Have you thought about stocking one like this

http://www.bondara.co.uk/remote-double-vibrating-egg

It's somethings we'd love to try but can't find anything similar on lovehoney
    Thanks

We'll investigate. :-)

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

NEvans wrote:

I would love Lovehoney to stock a bigger variety of Tantus products, there seems to be a limeted selection of there products availible from UK retailers. When buying on the US Tantus site postage and import fees are quite pricey.

X

We'd like to do more wiht Tantus, we'll be developing the brand over the coming months and where we can add more products we will. As you can imagine, we experience the postage and import fees too so sometimes we can't offer the products at a competitive price so they won't sell.

Exciting! I wouldnt mind paying slightly more at all, its just futrating when it costs more to receive the ithem than the item itself x

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

Hi,

Please can you consider stocking clear bondage tape. I only just found out it existed.

Thanks. x

Have passed on to our bondage buyer - it's something we stocked in the past, she may decide it's worth giving it another try.

Thank you very much.

I've just been reading about the x2 Orgasmatron, any chance of stocking it and the attachments pls?

This review makes me really excited about the product and it's attachments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PTn_R76BwI

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Any chance of stocking more glass toys? Like not just LH branded

Also more Lelo things and in different colours :)

Kittycat102 wrote:

I find http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showsearch-22g.php?search_data=glass useful if you want to request a specific product.

BDSM-curious wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

I find http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showsearch-22g.php?search_data=glass useful if you want to request a specific product.

Hmm I'll have a looksie

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.