• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. PANDER TO ME!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Another thing that I mentioned on the other thread was Lovehoney shower gels, bath products and body lotion, creams or butters.

They could go with the product ranges so a Flirty range of fun, fresh, fruity, uplifting fragrances and bright packaging.

A romantic range to go with the Lingerie so maybe Enchant me or Adore me or even a new name like "Amore."

A sexy, aphrodisiac range with spicier, intoxicating scents to go with the Bondage Boutique range.

Finally the FSOG range has the bath oil and massage oil but again a shower gel, bubble bath or foaming bath oil, body moisture spray, cream, lotion and butter would be great.

Also a cologne, aftershave, body spray or perfume for all these possible extra different ranges would be another fantastic option and there could be gift sets containing candles and products for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, Mothers day and Fathers day.

lmh95 wrote:

Another thing that I mentioned on the other thread was Lovehoney shower gels, bath products and body lotion, creams or butters.

They could go with the product ranges so a Flirty range of fun, fresh, fruity, uplifting fragrances and bright packaging.

A romantic range to go with the Lingerie so maybe Enchant me or Adore me or even a new name like "Amore."

A sexy, aphrodisiac range with spicier, intoxicating scents to go with the Bondage Boutique range.

Finally the FSOG range has the bath oil and massage oil but again a shower gel, bubble bath or foaming bath oil, body moisture spray, cream, lotion and butter would be great.

Also a cologne, aftershave, body spray or perfume for all these possible extra different ranges would be another fantastic option and there could be gift sets containing candles and products for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, Mothers day and Fathers day.

The romantic range could have really pretty luxurious packaging with hearts, lace, diamante, tissue paper and bows with maybe a French or Burlesque style to it.

lmh95 wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

The romantic range could have really pretty luxurious packaging with hearts, lace, diamante, tissue paper and bows with maybe a French or Burlesque style to it.
    The Bondage boutique range could have the red and black packaging or be quite funky and edgy looking. The box could close with tiny little handcuffs or a buckle fastening and the outside could be decorated with metal studs or chains.
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Oh I really love this idea!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

**reminder , This is a place for product requests only

Please use suggestions threads for anything else :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1430452-the-great-big-suggestions-thread-part-2/#p1430452

Anything other than product requests will be removed 

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Any news on the anal beads from Vixen Creations? :)

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

**reminder , This is a place for product requests only

Please use suggestions threads for anything else :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1430452-the-great-big-suggestions-thread-part-2/#p1430452

Anything other than product requests will be removed

Sorry Leanne
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Howdy 

I wanted to say thank you to some members for the feedback on this thread via twitter at the weekend.

From this feedback we have decided to close this thread whilst I locate answers , check with CC on some of the requests and start a new thread next Monday with new rules and new processes. 

So to clarify : 

There will be no pander to me for 1 week, this thread will be closed for good , a new one will start next week. 

Thank you all and I am sure the new process will be a better way to work this for all and us. 

yes

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.