• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. PANDER TO ME!

andziniho [sign in to see picture]

A plus size corset would be nice.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

As others have alreadyasked, and discussed on another thread, I would be delighted if Lovehoney would consider selling steel boned corsets again. The fashion corsets are lovely, but I have a preference for something more substantial that properly cinches the waist, and sits under the bust.

At the moment I am spending a lot of money on shipping to get mine. I would much prefer to spend those ££s at Lovehoney!

Mr&MrsB7686 [sign in to see picture]

Would love to see lovehoney stocking some squarepeg toys.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Is it possible to get the Liberator wedge in any other colours? Figured it might be easier to swing extra colours of products you already stock than a completely new product.

Black or red would be good, pretty pls!

Talia [sign in to see picture]

sexytime87 wrote:

Hey Lovehoney would there be any chance of stocking the Liberator Fascinator Throe.

I second that request, I haven't managed to find anything that would fulfill the same purpose...

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Another thing: I've finally gotten round to trying out the Flirty bra, and like it a lot. But there's one thing that would make it perfect: A little hook integrated in the ring of the right-hand strap that would allow it to hook into the ring of the left-hand strap and thus create a racer back bra. I think this should work quite well with how the straps are attached and I believe they are also long enough.

This one has it http://www.adameteve.fr/soutien-gorge-push-up/p/326560811 but the photo doesn't show it (and the "clip" mentioned in the text isn't really a clip, but just a hook. It holds, though.)

I realize that you can't change anything in the current production run as all the rings are already bought, but maybe something to think about for the future? With the new colours? There will be new colours, won't there?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Is it possible to get the Liberator wedge in any other colours? Figured it might be easier to swing extra colours of products you already stock than a completely new product.

Black or red would be good, pretty pls!

They had the red version until recently! It sold out a few days before I could order it :(

Naughtymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Will you guys be getting the new Picobong toys with the remoji app? :-)

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Would love some male role play outfits that cover the tummy as my man is insecure about his top half and I'm sure not the only one

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Just more outfits for men in general too!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Will you be looking at stocking the Tantus Rumble, please?

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

I second the Tantus Rumble! would love it

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

More kinky stuff is always good. I'm looking at getting into needle and knife play so kink safe supplies with guides would be so fab!

Also stocking a better range on The Bondage Man merch as there are so many different candles they sell now including rope taper, colour changing and glitter <3

Also, you guys used to sell shoes?! Bring it back!

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Also a cheaper anal hook would be good. Fancy trying one out but £40 and not even on a 3 for £X offer is naff. :/

YoungDaddyDom [sign in to see picture]

Toys to cater for foot fetish's too please!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

In ALL your range of knickers, have the option of both crotchless and non-crotchless... there are knickers which I wish were non-crotchless and vice versa

eg I have these, but I wish I had a pair in non-crotchless too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34066

it could be on the same product page, just different options

eg small crotchless, small non-crotchless, medium crotchless, medium non-crotchless etc

(although thongs don't need the different options)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

With the deal of the day/offers/deals can they all be the same for all sizes. Sometimes I see offers just for 'plus size' which I would like but isn't available in my size. I'm sure it's the same case for others. So please can it be equal!

Put this on the Great Suggestions Thread :)

Are you going to be stocking the Tantus Slick? Pretty please? *does cute puppy eyes*

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I would love more wet look/fetish wear. Especially if it was Lovehoney's own brand. I loved the captivate me range. Pretty please? :)

+ 1 popK1n great suggestion! I would love to have the option of knickers with or without a crotch.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I mentioned this before but have since discovered that I put it on the wrong thread.

Has Lovehoney ever considered a sportswear range? I'm not meaning going down the sexy cut out Eric Prydz video look but good quality, bright colours and basic black, white and grey well designed gear options.

Many of us on here are into healthy lifestyles and fitness whether it's gentle exercise or going for it at the gym. I even thought up a slogan too "Lovehoney = Lovelife" for the inside label and advertising posters:)
    On the outside the Lovehoney heart could be incorporated into the designs by being hidden within the pattern or in the form of a same colour heat safe transfer or stitching so it's very subtle but it's there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.