• PANDER TO ME!

ToxicToria [sign in to see picture]

Another person who would love to see bigger bra sizes as 34GG I would love to buy some lingerie from here.

Sierra Leone [sign in to see picture]

Any word on when/if the new Fleshlight Go will be available to third party retailers? It's been available via ILF directly for about 10~ days now, but obviously I'd much rather purchase it from Lovehoney! (Especially if it has a good launch offer - like the free Fleshlight care kit offered with Tanya Tate's Fleshlight recently).

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I know I keep going on ... only because im desperate but bras also available in small back sizes I.e 30 n options in your currect beautiful crotchless to have a crotch :)

We used to stock a range called Bombshell Boudior that had larger cup and smaller back sizes but they're discontinued and we only have a few items left. :-(

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31749

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31748

Cup sized items aren't really our market, but we're experimenting!

Thanks gemma for the update, I need a 30a and I know their a few other people with various cup sizes but 30back on here too. I know for me if lovehoney stocked any bras babydolls etc in this size I shall be one very skint happy lady, im honestly suprised the other competition didnt do this sooner since they have walk in shoppers but this would be very much appreciated if lovehoney can help us smaller ladys

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I would love Lovehoney to stock a bigger variety of Tantus products, there seems to be a limeted selection of there products availible from UK retailers. When buying on the US Tantus site postage and import fees are quite pricey.

X

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

NEvans wrote:

I would love Lovehoney to stock a bigger variety of Tantus products, there seems to be a limeted selection of there products availible from UK retailers. When buying on the US Tantus site postage and import fees are quite pricey.

X

Seconding! I wish Lovehoney would bring back their paddles because they're fantastic.

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

sleepycelia wrote:

NEvans wrote:

X

Seconding! I wish Lovehoney would bring back their paddles because they're fantastic.

Yesssss!!

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I want to own this, http://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeon-furniture_18/the-fuck-bench_8748.html and I'd love to buy it through Lovehoney.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I would absolutely love this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33867 in a plus size.

it looks great and I think the shape would translate into a bigger size well. The company make plus size knickers, is there any chance of getting this in an 18/20? Please

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Would really like some of the Lelo products in the alternative colours, they do a great green, orange and light blue. Sex toys really don't have to be pink or purple anymore

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Would really like some of the Lelo products in the alternative colours, they do a great green, orange and light blue. Sex toys really don't have to be pink or purple anymore

+1

X

Stato1987 [sign in to see picture]

Noticed the lingerie has a 38ff but no 36ff. Will there be that size coming into lovehoney as seen loads i would like to buy the wife. Let me know if i. Wrong please as i havent spotted them.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I know this isn't really Lovehoneys 'niche' as such, but seeing as you sell lubricants it's worth a shot.

Would you consider selling some fertility friendly lubricants on Lovehoney, such as Preseed and Conceive Plus (or similar)?

Many lubes damage sperm, I know glycerin is one of the main ingredients that can be harmful and it isn't included in some of Lovehoneys lubes, but there's still other bits and bobs in there which can have a negative effect on conception.

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

sleepycelia wrote:

NEvans wrote:

X

This. I know Lovehoney used to stock loooaads of Tantus stuff, but most was discontinued before I really got into dildos and now that breaks my heart. I hate sneaking off to other retailers for my Tantus fix.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Spoonerism wrote:

sleepycelia wrote:

NEvans wrote:

X

This. I know Lovehoney used to stock loooaads of Tantus stuff, but most was discontinued before I really got into dildos and now that breaks my heart. I hate sneaking off to other retailers for my Tantus fix.

I'm also jumping on the tantus bandwagon 😁
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Spoonerism wrote:

sleepycelia wrote:

NEvans wrote:

X

Budge along and let me on. A bigger Tantus selection would be ace

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Spoonerism wrote:

sleepycelia wrote:

NEvans wrote:

X

Budge along and let me on. A bigger Tantus selection would be ace

*stands waving a Need Moar Tantus flag*

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering what's happened to the reviewer for the Fleshjack Dildo? I know one was sent out as a tester over a month ago, and I keep checking to see if a new review is added - I was hoping they would have posted a glowing review as i'm desperately hoping Lovehoney consider stocking more of the range - i've purposefully not spent ANY of my Oh! points for this reason! haha.

PocketSizeJo [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    Me and my partner have tried remote control love eggs in the past but had a few troubles with them
    Have you thought about stocking one like this

http://www.bondara.co.uk/remote-double-vibrating-egg

It's somethings we'd love to try but can't find anything similar on lovehoney
    Thanks

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I desperately wanna see the Lovehoney Knickers/boyshorts in plus size, like a size 24. I keep looking at them in the 3 for £12 deal and have a little sob because my huuuuuge Derriere won't fit into a size 16. Keep trying to lose weight, but it goes off my boobs abd not the butt

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Ok so i come across my first real upset and its chastity belt sizes. Why oh why is there not any for larger ladies. I purchased one but had to send it back.
    Just in general i have noticed alot of items are not available for plus size just regular which is quite frustrating when things look so divine as well.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.