• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. PANDER TO ME!

    1453894270
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1965
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    MysticalMayhem wrote:

    I'll just re-post this:::


    http://www.coquette.com/D9296-Romper.html

    This. I love the shorts-style and I want it sooooo badly. Pweeeeeeeeze? 😍

    That is beautiful, the shorts style is so unusual!

    As an avid shorts wearer I +1 this :D

    1453903092
    Skitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 631
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2012

    I really like the shorts style too, very cute and unusual! Just in general, I'd love to see more sexy shorts on Lovehoney.

    I saw another Coquette Darque item the other day on a different website that I'd love Lovehoney to stock: http://www.coquette.com/D1731-Stockings.html
    or if not those particular ones, I just love stockings that have the attached strappy garter things. I see people wearing them in clubs all the time so guess they're quite popular at the moment.

    1453916643
    Subby_hubby_maid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 79
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2016

    Breastforms would be good, not just the enhancers you sell. Something like these:

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Forever-Young-Silicone-Breast-Crossdresser/dp/B007ZN2XWS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453912938&sr=8-1&keywords=breast+forms

    1454084890
    strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2010

    Any plans to stock the Tantus Adam ? In black ??

    1454086222
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2189
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    Just Jenson wrote:

    Hello!

    would you guys ever consider stocking the LoveArc?

    Just want to buy from you guys so its reliable

    Thanks

    just bumping this as they (lovearc) appear not to resoond to their twitter page at all!

    1454086384
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6532
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    strapon_banana wrote:

    Any plans to stock the Tantus Adam ? In black ??

    +1! I love the look of the Adam. I wish there was more Tantus products sold at LH in general.

    1454177335
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1819
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    I'd love if you stocked adore u products. I've been interested in buying one of their vibes for a while now. I found a site selling them here : http://www.seduction.ca/en/products/brand/adore-u

    Also, i see that some people would like bigger bra sizes, well I'd like smaller ones too. I have never bought any bra on your site because all the ones I have seen have 34 as the smaller band size. I wear 32 and I don't want to by a bra that is not the right size. I don't know if you stock them for some products but i have never seen it.

    1454201372
    AShyExhibitionist [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 21
    • Joined: 29 Mar 2014

    I'm not sure if someone's already asked about these, or if they've been considered by Lovehoney before, but I'd love to see LH stock dildos from Godemiche (http://g-silicone.com/) or SelfDelve (http://selfdelve-shop.de/index.php). I think the latter in particular has some really interesting toys which are a bit different to what's already out there, and I love the range of colours which both brands offer.

    I'd also like to echo what others have said about Tantus toys; I'd love to see more of them stocked here, as they seem pretty hard to get hold of in the UK, and the vibrating dildos in particular look like really good toys.

    1454208037
    myghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1295
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2012

    mamz wrote:

    I'd love if you stocked adore u products. I've been interested in buying one of their vibes for a while now. I found a site selling them here : http://www.seduction.ca/en/products/brand/adore-u

    I noticed some of their products the designs are clones of Odeco vibrators http://www.odeco.co.uk/odeco-vibrators

    1454277261
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1819
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    myghost wrote:

    mamz wrote:

    I'd love if you stocked adore u products. I've been interested in buying one of their vibes for a while now. I found a site selling them here : http://www.seduction.ca/en/products/brand/adore-u

    I noticed some of their products the designs are clones of Odeco vibrators http://www.odeco.co.uk/odeco-vibrators

    I had never heard of this brand. Thanks!

    1454313693

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1257
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    AShyExhibitionist wrote:

    I'm not sure if someone's already asked about these, or if they've been considered by Lovehoney before, but I'd love to see LH stock dildos from Godemiche (http://g-silicone.com/) or SelfDelve (http://selfdelve-shop.de/index.php). I think the latter in particular has some really interesting toys which are a bit different to what's already out there, and I love the range of colours which both brands offer.

    I'd also like to echo what others have said about Tantus toys; I'd love to see more of them stocked here, as they seem pretty hard to get hold of in the UK, and the vibrating dildos in particular look like really good toys.

    +1 to SelfDelve. I am not quite sure I would be buying one, but they indeed offer some much needed diversity and some very fun stuff! Ever since falling in love with the LH Satisfy Me G-spot one (the Curve didn't do it for me the same way), I've been hoping for a wider variety of silicone dildos on here. Not fan of the realistic ones myself, and there is little to nothing else on display at affordable prices. I should add I would never spend over £40 for just a dildo.
    1454317593
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6696
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Pretty please can we have some more colours of flirty knickers, in plus size. I like red but also love purple blue yellow and black.

    1454317708
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1069
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    More colour options! Like just the rare ones you don't often see in sex toys (orange, green, etc)

    1454317858
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 919
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Pretty please can we have some more colours of flirty knickers, in plus size. I like red but also love purple blue yellow and black.

    +1 although well excited there is now flirty knickers in a size I can wear comfortably thanks for that xxx

    1454346800
    Mac317 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2013

    Being a larger gentleman I would love LH to stock larger sizes in underwear. Am 6ft2 and a 44inch waist and would love to buy some of the LH range but they go up to a 42. :(

    1454349153
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2405
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    MysticalMayhem wrote:

    I'll just re-post this:::


    http://www.coquette.com/D9296-Romper.html

    This. I love the shorts-style and I want it sooooo badly. Pweeeeeeeeze? 😍

    That is beautiful, the shorts style is so unusual!

    As an avid shorts wearer I +1 this :D

    I'm also throwing my hat in for this, it looks superb! Pretty please?

    1454362075
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 246
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    No reply last time, so trying my luck again, any chance of stocking the smaller versions of the tickling truman, the sizzling simon or electric eric, the truman would be too big for me but I really want to try Mystim!

    1454426523
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 1006
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    *bumpitty bump*

    1454427136
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7159
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I will try again.

    Any chance of some luxury lingerie and mens underwear in silk ?

    1454437104
    Skitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 631
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2012

    I desperately want Lovehoney to start stocking these: http://shop.kixies.com/Brooke-LeAnne-Time-for-a-polka-dot-dance-SIZE-B-1308B.htm

    and these

    http://shop.kixies.com/Kaylee-Temptation-at-Twilight-SIZE-B-1314B.htm

    Not sure which I love best. Gosh I love Kixies.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.