• PANDER TO ME!

RachelH [sign in to see picture]

Echo32B wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Would really love a book on female dominance. Almost a how to sort of thing. Any chance of one appearing on the cyber shelves? Pretty please ;)

+100000000000000 times this! <3

YES PLEASE!!! <3

Talia [sign in to see picture]

What I really want probably doesn't exist yet, but maybe LH designers could start thinking about whether it would be possible: Vibrators where the user can choose or rearrange the patterns. My problem is that in my Happy Rabbit 2 I love the first and the ninth (or thereabouts - I have trouble counting...) patterns (counting the constant speeds as patterns) and getting up there is a real hassle.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone heard or seen a "smart ladi "if love honey were to get these I might very well be interested ! ;)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Just seen the plus size Beyonce corset in red and in white on another site. I already have it in black and adore it. Just wondering if there's any chance Lovehoney might be considering stocking it in other colours ?

Thanks x

3d-angel [sign in to see picture]

I'd definitely love more ejaculating dildo's, except made from silicone in stead of toxic materials.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Echo32B wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Would really love a book on female dominance. Almost a how to sort of thing. Any chance of one appearing on the cyber shelves? Pretty please ;)

+100000000000000 times this! <3

I'd be interested in this too.
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Had a look at the Beyonce corset in red and white terri jj? Do you think it would have the same effect that the black has?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Had a look at the Beyonce corset in red and white terri jj? Do you think it would have the same effect that the black has?

I'm not sure about white but I LOVE it in red ! I don't have much lingerie in red as I've usually pretty much stuck to black. Really fancy this in red though. I think it would look great with a pair of red lace top hold ups and killer red heels x

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I know Lovehoney have already said no to this but I'm still going to ask if you could pretty please (with cherries on top) stock the L'amourose Prisms?

I wouldn't want to buy them anywhere else :(

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I could see that working in red. Especially if you don't own a lot of red underwear already why you would like it in red. The white I can't make my mind up on yet.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Wildcherry wrote:

I know Lovehoney have already said no to this but I'm still going to ask if you could pretty please (with cherries on top) stock the L'amourose Prisms?

I wouldn't want to buy them anywhere else :(

+1! Pleaseeeeee 😇

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Please pass on to the lovely designers at Lovehoney that I wish the desire line offered a g spot shaft with the rabbit ears vs. me having spot only or the traditional rabbit.

No clue if that is even a possibility but before I consider the Happy Rabbit 2 gspot or 50 shades greedy girl g spot rabbit I would rather have it come in that lucious dark purple of the desire line.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

If you don't hear back on this thread is it likely to mean a no? :(

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

If you don't hear back on this thread is it likely to mean a no? :(

I don't know... but I have had several on here with no response lately LOL but my panders tend to be less specific and more conceptual like forever ago i asked for a lingerie bag... they now have one.

I would still love a travel size set of lube and cleaner from Lovehoney, several people chimed in on that but no response but I keep asking becasue I hate filling tiny bottles with lube and spilling that and cleaner.

I figure I will keep posting my random thoughts, "I wish I could buy this" and others here and hope it gets passed up the food chain.

Oo yes that would be a great thing to have! I would definitely buy travel sized versions for when i stay at my partners. Hope the dominant book appears that I pandered about. I would buy it straight away x

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

http://www.coquette.com/D9296-Romper.html

This. I love the shorts-style and I want it sooooo badly. Pweeeeeeeeze? 😍

Looking at all the member questions and lack of staff replies makes me think the thread isn't monitored any more. 😵

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Looking at all the member questions and lack of staff replies makes me think the thread isn't monitored any more. 😵

I was thinking the same thing :(
    Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I was thinking the same thing :(
    LH-Paige is on the page before this, she's in Australia so normally responds a lot later on, but she knows if things are going to be stocked or not x

*bump*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.