£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. PANDER TO ME!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Has Lovehoney considered a line of silver toned body jewelry with the heart logo? I would love an anklet, waist chain, or even earings to match my Lovehoney charmed nipple rings and lingerie.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Skitty wrote:

I've tried checking through the thread a bit to see if there've been any updates on this (sorry if I missed it!) but are there any plans for bras to match the LH Flirty knickers range now that there are lots of more unusual colours that are kind of impossible to colour match?

It's like my top wish for new products here. Especially if they were a lightly padded underwired sort of style suitable for everyday wear.

+ 1! I desperately want padded, underwired bras that are available in 30' back sizes (specific sizes instead of S/M/L would also be hugely appreciated)!

My only gripe with Lovehoney lingerie is that there are so few padded and underwired options and the back sizes are huge on me. Please make something to fit and flatter my 30Bs! These kind of styles: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31423, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32836 look terrible on me

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I would love to see you sell g a "miller" speculum as it opens in a much bigger way at the opening as well as inside

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Has Lovehoney considered a line of silver toned body jewelry with the heart logo? I would love an anklet, waist chain, or even earings to match my Lovehoney charmed nipple rings and lingerie.

+1 :D (The gunmetal grey too)

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

I would LOVE this! When I was in London I got a Coco De Mer bracelet from their boutique- similar but so pretty.

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Pandering request!

Shorter suspender straps! I bought this gorgeous chemise

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33912

and the straps are just far too long, they don't hold up the stockings at all. I'm 5ft 5 so I'm average height. I think even a 6ft woman wouldn't need to wear the straps on their loosest setting.

Please can you sell a shorter strap separately for us petite girls? Thanks! xxx

dotdashdot wrote:

Pandering request!

Shorter suspender straps! I bought this gorgeous chemise

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33912

and the straps are just far too long, they don't hold up the stockings at all. I'm 5ft 5 so I'm average height. I think even a 6ft woman wouldn't need to wear the straps on their loosest setting.

Please can you sell a shorter strap separately for us petite girls? Thanks! xxx

+1 - I really like this chemise but I know the straps won't work for me as I'm only about 5 ft 1

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love some dildos that are of a fantasy based nature. Like something from the Freaks range. There is a Freaks alien fleshlight on LH already but it would be nice if you could have some of their dildos, they look really cool and the colours are awesome :)

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

I'd love some dildos that are of a fantasy based nature. Like something from the Freaks range. There is a Freaks alien fleshlight on LH already but it would be nice if you could have some of their dildos, they look really cool and the colours are awesome :)

Omg they are terrifying lol
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

I asked about these ages ago and they said no :(

Would love to have a matching Fleshlight and dildo set with the OH though haha :p

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 I had to look them up lol. Interesting designs especially cyborg...I agree with Vanillakink on the scary comment 😊

Haha well I'd just rather get them from Lovehoney and not somewhere else :(

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

I know what you mean, I'm the same, would much rather purchase from here than anywhere else

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Would really love a book on female dominance. Almost a how to sort of thing. Any chance of one appearing on the cyber shelves? Pretty please ;)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Would really love a book on female dominance. Almost a how to sort of thing. Any chance of one appearing on the cyber shelves? Pretty please ;)

Seconded. I'd like to dominate my man at some point. I'm more submissive but it would be cool to experiment
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

+100000000000000 times this! <3

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi I not sure which Lovehoney lovely I should address this too, sorry.

Last year there was mention of the flirty knickers range becoming avalible in plus size. I seem to recall it was not ready for Christmas, but due very early in the new year.

I have purchased lots of these for my Lovehoney friends but would love to have some for myself.

Any update on their estimated arrival, please.

Francis1 [sign in to see picture]

Re Domination Tips

From a mans point of few, well from mine I suppose.

I love to be dominated, not in a heavy, aggressive or painful way.............just to be told what to do. And I do really enjoy giving my OH the pleasure she wants. So its win win! My OH's not into it as much as me but she does play along some times.

Actually one of my fav sex positions is cow girl, I love to be told....lay on your back........I'm gonna f*** you now! Or come here NOW & suck my t***.

I'd love to be told to wear some sexy womans underwear or something like that, it's one of my kinks! Another one would to be told to bend over while she uses a strap on on me, but that's never going to happen, haha.

I'd quite happily go along with anything she asks me but she's not quite as adventurous as me I guess.....................but that's just fine.

Is there any chance you could stock this toy by Cal Exotics?:

http://www.calexotics.com/p-24268-silhouette-s15.aspx

I loved the shaft vibrations of the Charlize rabbit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31803 but the clit arm is weak and buzzy so it ruins what could be a brilliant toy. I would love it if you could stock this one as it looks like a similar design but hopefully the clit arm would be better. Thanks!

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Please please please would you consider stocking the tickling truman's smaller mystim brothers electric Eric or sizzling Simon?? I'm desperate for a mystim vibe but the size of the Truman has put me off and I've seen others say the same! Thanks! X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.