99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. PANDER TO ME!

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I've tried checking through the thread a bit to see if there've been any updates on this (sorry if I missed it!) but are there any plans for bras to match the LH Flirty knickers range now that there are lots of more unusual colours that are kind of impossible to colour match?

It's like my top wish for new products here. Especially if they were a lightly padded underwired sort of style suitable for everyday wear.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Spoonerism wrote:

My phone's not being cooperative so I can't go back through the thread so apologies if this has already been asked, but just wanted to ask if LH will be stocking the L'Amourose Prism vibes or any of the Doc Johnson Truskyn (dual density silicone) range?

No to the Prisim's - I already asked :( 

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Was there a reason why not paige? They look ready to be good sellers.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Was there a reason why not paige? They look ready to be good sellers.

+1 disappointing, I know there's lots of people on Twitter who wanted them to be stocked. I hate buying from other places :(

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Is there any chance of a video being made for the womanizer w500 please?

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if they exist, but more male attachments for the magic wand would be nice. The only ones in stock, the stroker and prostate massager are following a general trend in the reviews. The former is a little too tight even for average sized men and it's rather short. The massager is near impossible to use solo. Some other stuff I could happily use for solo play other than just using the wand on its own would be nice!

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    Is there any chance you will be stocking the Mystim Sizzling Simon? I really would like to buy it but don't want to get it from another site? Thanks!

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Has been filmed - will be up shortly :) 

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Has been filmed - will be up shortly :)

Okay great thank you :) want to see the difference between that and the w100 x
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Just wondering if there is any chance of any proper silk undies for both sexes please ?

We both enjoy the feel of silk .Satin is Ok but is always second best in our opinion.

Toy Fan [sign in to see picture]

Have you ever thought of stocking the Wildfire Tommy Gunn Power Suction Penis Extension? I already own one and we are both impressed with the size, fit and material quality.

I soo wish you sold this or something similar in a larger size. I'm a 14 - 16 but I absolutely adore it and I cant find anything else like it at all xx http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22473

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Lady Ness wrote:

@JJ the lovearc is getting some additional add ons, maybe once these appear LH may be more likely to stop them? =) I'll try and keep you posted =)

Thanks!

[suspended user]

suspended user

MK7 wrote:

I don't know if they exist, but more male attachments for the magic wand would be nice. The only ones in stock, the stroker and prostate massager are following a general trend in the reviews. The former is a little too tight even for average sized men and it's rather short. The massager is near impossible to use solo. Some other stuff I could happily use for solo play other than just using the wand on its own would be nice!

+1
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Yes same as Vanilla_Kink! I really like old-fashioned vintage looking teddies but there never seems to be any for the larger ladies :(

VK, how about this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33020 It's not the same but it's a pretty alternative!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Yes same as Vanilla_Kink! I really like old-fashioned vintage looking teddies but there never seems to be any for the larger ladies :(

VK, how about this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33020 It's not the same but it's a pretty alternative!

I did spot that one after I had put that post and added it to my wishlist. I will definitely be wearing it in the near future. It's beautiful. Would still love more options though because im greedy hehe! x
    BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

How about men's plus size, the new range looks really good but what about big blokes I'm 6'4" and an ex rugby player, I'd need an XXL, don't forget about us.....

[suspended user]

suspended user

Agreed, but some xx+ sizes just get wider, not longer/taller. It is not easy to cater for all, but we would appreciate some longer fits as well as others will apreciate the wider fits.

Good luck with this one...

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I see some of the Lovehoney crotchless knickerrs that I already own and LOVE in black are now also coming out in RED... love it! Just thought I would drop a pander to me note that if Lovehoney is looking at more colours for this area I would love to see PURPLE!

missyO [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in a previous post on this thread, but was wondering if Lovehoney had plans to introduce individually wrapped sex toy/ personal cleansing wipes as offered by a competitor (namely Ann Summers Buzz Fresh wipes). Would much rather buy from LH if these were available! Thanks.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.