• PANDER TO ME!

    1449751465
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6808
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    The schoolboy and fireman shorts look fantastic.

    1449752641
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2701
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

    bex1213 wrote:

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    I am pandering AGAIN for travel sized cleaner and lube! I detest moving these into other containers and not having them labeled correctly. This is my last trip for a while but life would be so much easier in 2016 if Lovehoney could offer this.

    +1 to this!

    Also, I'm a bit of a vintage enthusiast and would love to get my hands on some vintage style lingerie that doesn't break the bank!

    Particularly some lacy, high-waisted knickers like they have here:

    http://www.whatkatiedid.com/en_de/product/1149/1950s-vintage-high-waist-lace-knickers

    http://www.whatkatiedid.com/en_de/product/796/1940s-vintage-french-knickers-by-what-katie-did

    I know What Katie Did specializes in this kind of product but it is SO expensive and it would be nice to get something similar on here that already matches the materials of your other products. Thanks!x

    Hey!

    High waisted knickers don't sell well for us, most vintage-style lingerie tends not to.

    I'll stop by the forum and let you know if we end up trying those style again.

    Sorry :(

    Such a shame high waisted knickers don't sell well. I'd love some. I love retro/vintage style, it's what I purchase most from other sites. Same with retro style suspender belts with 6+ straps.

    1450046704
    toy boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2014

    A few things I really like the look of...

    http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/master-series-pressure-point-beaded-glans-ring-83846.html

    http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/orbital-glans-ring-91741.html

    http://www.bondara.co.uk/ball-clamps-crusher

    http://www.bondara.co.uk/dome-splitter

    http://www.bondara.co.uk/ball-crusher

    http://www.bondara.co.uk/silicone-cock-cage

    http://www.bondara.co.uk/golden-boy-penis-plug

    http://www.bondara.co.uk/hegar-urethral-sounds-dilators

    Not sure if this sort of stuff would sell well but if the price was right they could sell well I guess.

    Thank you for your consideration :-)

    1450104449
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1326
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    FrozenAngel wrote:

    Hii!

    Just wondering if LH will be stocking the We-Vibe Rave? (Purdy please!)

    We will... eventually. In the mean time it is available from our sister site Coco de Mer. 

    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/rave-by-we-vibe-usb-rechargeable-g-spot-vibrator/

    Also the We-Vibe Nova:

    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/nova-by-we-vibe-usb-rechargeable-g-spot-rabbit-vibrator/

    1450105306
    CocoGirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 103
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    +1 to the suggestion of vintage/retro lingerie

    1450107391
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6808
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Is there any plans for a doctor outfit with the male underwear/role play that lovehoney have started to add for us men out there?

    1450117606
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2149
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    I would like something like this as I have an exstremely bad back right now:

    http://www.liberator.com/black-label-hipster.html

    tewmpted to get the wedges too right now, but I think this will offer more natural support, or something similar to it, at the very least.

    1450138707
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 355
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    Hey just wondering: how come the plus size of the Lovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Underwired Basque Set Black is on the lingerie sale (£20 sexy lingerie with free delivery) but the regular sized one is not :(? The chemise from the same range is available on this sale in red for both plus size and regular size but with the chemise the black one is again only on sale for plus size. Seems a bit unfair to me?

    1450176259
    Mr&MrsB7686 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2014

    would be interested in non leather male and female chastity devices - i saw a couple of weeks ago in the sex toy tester list a silicone cock cage ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34924 ) which is great but all the belts and harnesses are leather and although you cater for non leather in alot of the cuffs and bondage gear im sure there are alot of veggie/vegan people out there who would love to try some of this stuff ( like myself and my wife ) if all the options didnt include leather. maybe something you can pass on to your manufacturers

    1450176584
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6571
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    CocoGirl wrote:

    +1 to the suggestion of vintage/retro lingerie

    +2 I luv retro lingerie . Its great for roleplays such as burlesque etc.

    1450179865
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5680
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Lady Ness wrote:

    I would like something like this as I have an exstremely bad back right now:

    http://www.liberator.com/black-label-hipster.html

    tewmpted to get the wedges too right now, but I think this will offer more natural support, or something similar to it, at the very least.

    Have you seen this one? Has a ramp and wedge. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8853

    1450270103
    Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 325
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2011

    Hands All Over wrote:

    Hey just wondering: how come the plus size of the Lovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Underwired Basque Set Black is on the lingerie sale (£20 sexy lingerie with free delivery) but the regular sized one is not :(? The chemise from the same range is available on this sale in red for both plus size and regular size but with the chemise the black one is again only on sale for plus size. Seems a bit unfair to me?

    It was in for a limitied time, but we were lacking stock so I've had to remove it from the offer. Usually we have both sizes in offers, but it's not always possible due to external factors.

    If it was left, we'd have no more until March - eep!

    1450270556
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 355
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

    Hands All Over wrote:

    Hey just wondering: how come the plus size of the Lovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Underwired Basque Set Black is on the lingerie sale (£20 sexy lingerie with free delivery) but the regular sized one is not :(? The chemise from the same range is available on this sale in red for both plus size and regular size but with the chemise the black one is again only on sale for plus size. Seems a bit unfair to me?

    It was in for a limitied time, but we were lacking stock so I've had to remove it from the offer. Usually we have both sizes in offers, but it's not always possible due to external factors.

    If it was left, we'd have no more until March - eep!

    Well that makes sense I guess :) Thank you for your answer Gemma! Too bad I missed it in the sale though, for me that is ;)

    1450278472
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2156
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    Hello!

    would you guys ever consider stocking the LoveArc?

    Just want to buy from you guys so its reliable

    Thanks

    1450292832
    stephiski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 228
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2015

    Would you be considering stocking plus size chastity belts for women as i can buy them elsewhere online but i would rather keep my custom with lovehoney

    1450964133
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5680
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Can we get flirty knickers in a size 6-8? Some of Lovehoney's knickers start at 6-8, some start at 8-10, missing us out completely on flirty knickers, thongs, the love me suspender belts (and the knickers to match the plum halter bra) and the cut out open back ones! I'd love to try them as everyone raves about them but not small enough! Pretty please?

    1451245326
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1448
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Would like to see chastity cages in the sale😘 Cb6000 chrome 👏 😘

    1451246570
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1911
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35008 please say your going to be stocking these in plus size . i love these but they won't be long enough for me in regular size.

    1451295178
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2149
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    NatandTom wrote:

    Lady Ness wrote:

    I would like something like this as I have an exstremely bad back right now:

    http://www.liberator.com/black-label-hipster.html

    tewmpted to get the wedges too right now, but I think this will offer more natural support, or something similar to it, at the very least.

    Have you seen this one? Has a ramp and wedge. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8853

    Hey NatandTom.

    I have seen that combo, but I need something more curved for my back as my lower spine is crumbling, discs almost gone, and connective tissue and muscle is badly damaged. So something that would mimic the way the natural spine normally do would be great. Although I'm still tempted to try that combo too, but right now I don't have the muscle support to actually use it. ALthough the Jaz may be best for me right now as the flip ramp etc might have the curves in the wrong place to offer the support to need the areas I need to. I'm also yet to find out how my upper back is, as they only tested the lower spine, which is in very very very bad condition and will sadly just get worse. But I so want comfy sex ^_^

    Alice if you pop across anything that may help among your sex toy research, let me know too if you can please, thanks =).

    @JJ the lovearc is getting some additional add ons, maybe once these appear LH may be more likely to stop them? =) I'll try and keep you posted =)

    1451319264
    Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 307
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2011

    My phone's not being cooperative so I can't go back through the thread so apologies if this has already been asked, but just wanted to ask if LH will be stocking the L'Amourose Prism vibes or any of the Doc Johnson Truskyn (dual density silicone) range?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.