• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. PANDER TO ME!

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Another vote here for larger cup sizes in your lingerie I always tend to fall out.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Hi Gemma :)

I posted above about stocking bras and lingerie in bigger cup sizes, like G+, would that be a possibility?

Hi Boogaloo! Apologies for missing you first time round.

We're not going to be looking at bigger cup sizes at the moment. It's a lot to take on and our warehouse space is limited!

We're still trying to cater to as many sizes as possible, though, so if something comes in that's suitable I'll let you know. :)

Aw that is a shame, they're very hard to find :( Thanks though! x

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

Aslan Leather Jaguar Harness, This is the best strapon harness we have ever used I think it would be worth stocking

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Hi All - looks like introductions are in order as we have lost the old threads!I am Bonny Hall and I have worked at Lovehoney for over 10 years and head up the Buying and Product Development Team. I work across all product categories so will drop in on the thread every now and again to see what it is you're all after and if I can help to make your dreams come true : ) 

tider [sign in to see picture]

hi bonny

larger sizes would be nice

Briona87 wrote:

I guess someone has already asked this question but anyway... have you considered manufacturing some XS toy bags? Something suitable for really small items, like jiggle balls and bullets? I guess that the width of 2.5" and length of about 5" would be ideal.

Hi Briona87 - we don't have any plans at this time to make an XS toy bag. It would be another product to manage and monitor that will have limited demand. I also don't think we should see any major cost saving as each bag is hand sewn so our customers may struggle to see a XS bag at £2.99 the same as a Large toy bag. Thank you for the suggestion.

tider wrote:

hi bonny

Larger sizes of everything? Or anything specific? 

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Bonny, I'd also love to see some more lingerie with bigger cup sizes, like G+ in the near future ;)

tider [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

tider wrote:

hi bonny

Larger sizes of everything? Or anything specific?

linngerie and clothing iam size 20 and 42 doudle g i seriouly love the sweet streak lace and mesh overlay corset style bustier ta

Jollux [sign in to see picture]

Hi Bonny :)

Bigger strapon harnesses would be nice - like proper harnesses and not just the adjustable cheapy ones. I love using strapons with my gf but find it really hard to get the harnesses in a comfortable size. I'm a 22 and struggle a bit :(

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I know I keep going on ... only because im desperate but bras also available in small back sizes I.e 30 n options in your currect beautiful crotchless to have a crotch :)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Jollux wrote:

Hi Bonny :)

Bigger strapon harnesses would be nice - like proper harnesses and not just the adjustable cheapy ones. I love using strapons with my gf but find it really hard to get the harnesses in a comfortable size. I'm a 22 and struggle a bit :(

Hi, have you tried the Sportsheets Plus Size harnesses - like this one? They are made to a much higher spec than the standard size. Worth checking out the video to see it in action.

Jollux [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Alice! :) x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

What are the chances of getting more plus size knickers that are not crotchless?

Also toys and underwear in blue, please

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Apologies if you already stock somthing similar i have looked, and can not find anything. Would you ever consider selling somthing like this? I think that they are great, but i really hate shopping at this store and its the only place i can seem to find somthing like this. I have used other wipes in the past but they seem to leave lots of lint behind.

http://www.annsummers.com/p/buzz-30-wipes/09macnas1005037

Another thing that would be excellent is storage! I know you have the lockable Lovehoney ones, but i like ones that you are able to seperate toys in. Instead of putting them in the satin bags and then in the lockable cases.

X

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

What are the chances of getting more plus size knickers that are not crotchless?

Also toys and underwear in blue, please

Your chances are quite high on the knicker front! 

We've just introduced a nice blue corset, but it's not a colour that traditionally does well for us so blue items will be few and far between.

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

I know I keep going on ... only because im desperate but bras also available in small back sizes I.e 30 n options in your currect beautiful crotchless to have a crotch :)

We used to stock a range called Bombshell Boudior that had larger cup and smaller back sizes but they're discontinued and we only have a few items left. :-( 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31749

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31748

Cup sized items aren't really our market, but we're experimenting! 

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

NEvans wrote:

Apologies if you already stock somthing similar i have looked, and can not find anything. Would you ever consider selling somthing like this? I think that they are great, but i really hate shopping at this store and its the only place i can seem to find somthing like this. I have used other wipes in the past but they seem to leave lots of lint behind.

http://www.annsummers.com/p/buzz-30-wipes/09macnas1005037

Another thing that would be excellent is storage! I know you have the lockable Lovehoney ones, but i like ones that you are able to seperate toys in. Instead of putting them in the satin bags and then in the lockable cases.

X

Ignore the first suggestion! I found some, i just wasnt looking properly :D

X

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Please can you consider stocking clear bondage tape. I only just found out it existed.

Thanks. x

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Will the new we vibe be available? Its not out yet but will be soon i think

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.