• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. PANDER TO ME!

    1447695890
    Shewhodares [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2015

    Hi, I recently purchased http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34399 and I absolutely love the smell.
    It is available to buy as a pheromone fragranced body spray, would Lovehoney consider stocking this?
    I really hope so!
    Thanks

    1448140964
    acturnedon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2015

    I'd love to see the Octopussy sex chair (also known as Acacia sex chair) sold on LH.

    It's a product created in China and marketed mainly to China "love hotels" but it's really a quite unique piece of furniture. In the most obvious permutation, the female can lie on her back on the reclining seat with her legs over two horizontal handles, while the man holds two vertical handles to support him while having sex. Or the man can sit on the stool provided to enable very easily accessible oral sex. I particularly like the fact that the chair is comfortable, has a reclining back and lots of possibilities for positions.

    The chair can be bought online here (not the cheapest price I have found it at, but this gives some good overview photos):

    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/adult-love-sex-chair-furniture-sex-sofa-chair-108-kinds-of-sexual-positions-experience-sex-products/32464494701.html

    This is a montage of different simulated positions which the furniture supports:

    http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/32244264027_3/Fashion-couple-chair-Love-sex-chair-adult-sex-furniture-sex-toys-for-couples-sex-game-toys.jpg_640x640.jpg

    I looked into buying the chair but it is difficult to buy it in the UK right now. It's made in China and has an official USA reseller but not a UK based one. And since the products weigh 38kg each, the shipping charges are astronomical. I think LH would be a great fit for selling this unique product in the UK!

    1448294484
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2909
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I just wanted to pop back in and say THANK YOU for introducing a lingerie bag. I had suggested this quite some time ago on here and look forward to seeing the review on this product.

    I would also add that I would stuff love to see something that has multiple compartments that rolls up for travel for my stockings, panites and such but the one on the new products looks like a nice start!

    1448545208
    sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 688
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2013

    Hi Lovehoney,

    Would there be any possible chance of stocking "SemEnhance" which is a semen flavor enhancer.

    Here's a little info:

    Tropical fruit blend improves semen flavour
    Supports immunity with vitamins
    Made with Pineapple, Kiwi, Banana and more
    Vegetarian-friendly
    Rich source of Vitamin C


    Many thanks 😉

    1448552084
    paulsballs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2446
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2014

    Please, is there a chance of stocking some plus size fence net tights, not stockings or suspender tights, just just plan old tights, but not with a lined gusset???

    1448556246
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 246
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    I've been desperatley searching for a pure silicone dildo thats squishy, not flesh coloured, and big (not huge), I can find loads in the USA but nothing in the uk that would suit me! :( :(

    Something like this would be amazing;

    http://www.shevibe.com/frida-softskin-harness-compatible-silicone-dildo-with-balls-by-vamp.aspx

    Thanks

    1448570474
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 866
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    I was wondering if you would think of selling the 'mix size' pack of pasante condoms...I've got a new fella and we're trying to figure out what size he is unfortunately most condoms packs are too big to use for testing because if he happens to not be that size It's a waste of money...X

    1448587524
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1193
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    Echo32B wrote:

    I've been desperatley searching for a pure silicone dildo thats squishy, not flesh coloured, and big (not huge), I can find loads in the USA but nothing in the uk that would suit me! :( :(

    Something like this would be amazing;

    http://www.shevibe.com/frida-softskin-harness-compatible-silicone-dildo-with-balls-by-vamp.aspx

    Thanks

    Would something like these suit at all? :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31474

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34710

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670

    1448885350
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 705
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Does LH have any plans to make more bras with unusual and beautiful backs? Like the Spoil Me line, but more so? Something like this: http://www.adameteve.fr/soutien-gorge-dos-nageur-elegant/p/299400211?navigationCode=Y2F0YWxvZzAxX2NhdDFfY2F0MWNhdDFfY2F0MWNhdDFjYXQxX2NhdDFjYXQxY2F0MWNhdDI%3d ?

    I really don't want to buy from a company that sends out paper catalogues of questionable sex toys...

    1448916846
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 246
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

    Echo32B wrote:

    I've been desperatley searching for a pure silicone dildo thats squishy, not flesh coloured, and big (not huge), I can find loads in the USA but nothing in the uk that would suit me! :( :(

    Something like this would be amazing;

    http://www.shevibe.com/frida-softskin-harness-compatible-silicone-dildo-with-balls-by-vamp.aspx

    Thanks

    Would something like these suit at all? :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31474

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34710

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670

    Thanks for your help Paige, I have the first one in the smaller version and its not really squishy enough for me. I imagine the second is made of the same silicone. x

    The Vixen mustang looks amazing, its now on my wishlist but its soo pricey, maybe one day :P

    1448917816
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2909
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I am pandering AGAIN for travel sized cleaner and lube! I detest moving these into other containers and not having them labeled correctly. This is my last trip for a while but life would be so much easier in 2016 if Lovehoney could offer this.

    1448969188
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 735
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    I am pandering AGAIN for travel sized cleaner and lube! I detest moving these into other containers and not having them labeled correctly. This is my last trip for a while but life would be so much easier in 2016 if Lovehoney could offer this.

    +1 to this!

    Also, I'm a bit of a vintage enthusiast and would love to get my hands on some vintage style lingerie that doesn't break the bank!

    Particularly some lacy, high-waisted knickers like they have here:

    http://www.whatkatiedid.com/en_de/product/1149/1950s-vintage-high-waist-lace-knickers

    http://www.whatkatiedid.com/en_de/product/796/1940s-vintage-french-knickers-by-what-katie-did

    I know What Katie Did specializes in this kind of product but it is SO expensive and it would be nice to get something similar on here that already matches the materials of your other products. Thanks!x

    1449486330
    sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 688
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2013

    sexytime87 wrote:

    Hi Lovehoney,

    Would there be any possible chance of stocking "SemEnhance" which is a semen flavor enhancer.

    Here's a little info:

    Tropical fruit blend improves semen flavour
    Supports immunity with vitamins
    Made with Pineapple, Kiwi, Banana and more
    Vegetarian-friendly
    Rich source of Vitamin C


    Many thanks 😉

    *Bump* 😎

    1449577771
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1294
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    Hii!

    Just wondering if LH will be stocking the We-Vibe Rave? (Purdy please!)

    1449584958
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 919
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Shewhodares wrote:

    Hi, I recently purchased http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34399 and I absolutely love the smell.
    It is available to buy as a pheromone fragranced body spray, would Lovehoney consider stocking this?
    I really hope so!
    Thanks

    This! Xxx

    1449695022
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5261
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I really wish lovehoney did more male role play costumes!! I have only seen 2 I like and my other half prefers ones that are more like this http://www.3wishes.com/mens/mens-costumes/sergeant-dick-amazing/
    As opposed to the boxers with accessories that lovehoney stock.
    Pretty please lovehoney?? Xx

    1449697265
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6532
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Any chance of something like this? Female teachers need to give detentions out too! ;) http://www.candymanfashion.com/products/candyman-99151-school-boy-outfit-color-red

    1449745328
    Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 325
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2011

    NatandTom wrote:

    Any chance of something like this? Female teachers need to give detentions out too! ;) http://www.candymanfashion.com/products/candyman-99151-school-boy-outfit-color-red

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    I really wish lovehoney did more male role play costumes!! I have only seen 2 I like and my other half prefers ones that are more like this http://www.3wishes.com/mens/mens-costumes/sergeant-dick-amazing/
    As opposed to the boxers with accessories that lovehoney stock.
    Pretty please lovehoney?? Xx

    I can assure you that we're on the case with Costumes for Men.

    Sprucing up the category this morning, although new products will take a bit of time. :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/costumes-for-men/

    1449746753
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5261
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    Any chance of something like this? Female teachers need to give detentions out too! ;) http://www.candymanfashion.com/products/candyman-99151-school-boy-outfit-color-red

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    I really wish lovehoney did more male role play costumes!! I have only seen 2 I like and my other half prefers ones that are more like this http://www.3wishes.com/mens/mens-costumes/sergeant-dick-amazing/
    As opposed to the boxers with accessories that lovehoney stock.
    Pretty please lovehoney?? Xx

    I can assure you that we're on the case with Costumes for Men.

    Sprucing up the category this morning, although new products will take a bit of time. :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/costumes-for-men/

    Ooo that's good news! :) I didn't realise there was a 'costumes for men' category either. That makes things easier xx
    1449749159
    Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 325
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2011

    bex1213 wrote:

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    I am pandering AGAIN for travel sized cleaner and lube! I detest moving these into other containers and not having them labeled correctly. This is my last trip for a while but life would be so much easier in 2016 if Lovehoney could offer this.

    +1 to this!

    Also, I'm a bit of a vintage enthusiast and would love to get my hands on some vintage style lingerie that doesn't break the bank!

    Particularly some lacy, high-waisted knickers like they have here:

    http://www.whatkatiedid.com/en_de/product/1149/1950s-vintage-high-waist-lace-knickers

    http://www.whatkatiedid.com/en_de/product/796/1940s-vintage-french-knickers-by-what-katie-did

    I know What Katie Did specializes in this kind of product but it is SO expensive and it would be nice to get something similar on here that already matches the materials of your other products. Thanks!x

    Hey!

    High waisted knickers don't sell well for us, most vintage-style lingerie tends not to.

    I'll stop by the forum and let you know if we end up trying those style again.

    Sorry :(

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.