£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. PANDER TO ME!

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

fizzy wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Could you please make a Love Honey advent calendar? Currently we make our own but the naughty surprise behind each door would be great!

This would be so much fun!

A lovehoney secret santa would be pretty great too, but its probably too much organising for this year.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Hi Alice, any chance you could stock more oh my bod toys? Heard a lot of good things about them, but I'll only buy from here.

Hi,

We currently have the Cuddle and we've stocked the following in the past:

Adventure, Discover, Dream, Flex, Share, Club BVibe 1 and Club Vibe 2.0.

Undfortunately, a combination of them getting middling reviews and being realtively expensive meant they didn't sell well.

Is there anything other than the above you've been looking for?

AsYouWish! wrote:

Could you please make a Love Honey advent calendar? Currently we make our own but the naughty surprise behind each door would be great!

This is the closest we have:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31690

Although I think I know what you would rather have. As you can imagine, an advent calendar with a toy behind each door would be expensive (have you seen the price of the LEGO calendar?!) and we'd never sell enough before 1 December to justify production. Sorry!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Will be treating my oh to this
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31690 not seen it before.

"Have you seen the price of the Lego calendar"
    😂👍

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi Alice,

i have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29233 and I love it the bulbouse head really does it for me, combined with the narrow shaft. I use it viginally.

Is there any chance that your considering a vibrator with a narrow shaft and a bulbouse head. Preferably silicon, or other firm material. I'm not a jelly fan.

Hi Alice, have LH got any plans to make a body safe non porous male masturbator (or line of them!)? I love the tengas/fleshlights/own brands as much as the next guy but I want my toys to last properl rather than getting gunked up with nasty bacteria and needing chucking after a while. At the moment bad dragon are the only silicone sleve makers as far as I know, it could be a great option to make some though!

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

This is the closest we have:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31690

Although I think I know what you would rather have. As you can imagine, an advent calendar with a toy behind each door would be expensive (have you seen the price of the LEGO calendar?!) and we'd never sell enough before 1 December to justify production. Sorry!

Thanks Alice, I thought a combination of written things to try or discuss and a few toys would work. A massage candle, some lube sachets or cock rings for example and something bigger behind door 24? It could even be a free postage offer for a month with suggested toys from Lovehoney required for later in the month? Thanks for considering it though. AYW

Fun Louise wrote:

Hi Alice,

i have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29233 and I love it the bulbouse head really does it for me, combined with the narrow shaft. I use it viginally.

Is there any chance that your considering a vibrator with a narrow shaft and a bulbouse head. Preferably silicon, or other firm material. I'm not a jelly fan.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008 ?

pegguin wrote:

Hi Alice, have LH got any plans to make a body safe non porous male masturbator (or line of them!)? I love the tengas/fleshlights/own brands as much as the next guy but I want my toys to last properl rather than getting gunked up with nasty bacteria and needing chucking after a while. At the moment bad dragon are the only silicone sleve makers as far as I know, it could be a great option to make some though!

Hi - not currently, but it's an interesting thought. The trade off for a porous material is that you can get that wonderful squishy feel (and a low price). Are there any reviews of the Bad Dragon sleeves online? I am curious as to whether it's possible to create a sleeve that feels good out of silicone. I suspect the look & fantasy may be making up for the sensation with Bad Dragon? I note that they're also a lot more expensive.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Hi Alice,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008 ?

No where near large enough, I was thinking on a much bigger scale.

Hi Alice, there are lots of reviews of their products online. I own one aswell. The fantasy aspect doesn't do anything for me but it honestly feels amazing. Very soft to the touch, becomes incredibly slippy when wet and some great textured stimulation inside it. Not tenga level, but I expect they could do that if they wanted.

For example;

http://thegrittywoman.com/2013/05/the-bad-dragon-anthro-dragoness.html

This is the one I have and does through most of the important points.

EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]

Will Lovehoney be stocking the Vixen Aire (and, if so, can I review it =P)?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Are you going to be getting any more of the Insistline Datex range? They have so many choices I'm lusting after but I'll only buy from here!

@Alice In an odd turn of events it seems that DocJohnson have just made a line of silicone strokers, the 'trustroke' line. I'd really love LH to look into them!

timothyeraw [sign in to see picture]

So I'm about to order some PVC bedheets to use lubes and oils, but you still need head support and the site doesn't appear to offer PVC pillows.

In the meantime, is there any product I might use for upper body support?

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry LH, but timothyeraw, you can buy PVC pillow cases on another couple of sites, as we're on here I wont mention them on here.

Why not look at the Fetish Fantasy Ultra Inflatable Position Master, which availale at LH.

Good Look

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Why are the Leg Avenue Wet Look Thigh Highs available on the UK Lovehoney but not available on the European Lovehoney? All the other wet look stockings seem to be available in the European store but not these and that kind of puzzles me.

Are there any large glass dildos in the pipeline? I love glass both textured and smooth, but I want/need a larger girth than the usual 4-5 inches that most of the dildos are that are currently stocked. I was hoping for 6-7 inches in girth. I already have the Lovehoney beaded glass dildo and the 7 inch glas anal dildo, (I only use them viginally) but I would like to expand my collection.

i can't afford the njoy 11

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Hi Alice, any chance you could stock more oh my bod toys? Heard a lot of good things about them, but I'll only buy from here.

Hi,

We currently have the Cuddle and we've stocked the following in the past:

Adventure, Discover, Dream, Flex, Share, Club BVibe 1 and Club Vibe 2.0.

Undfortunately, a combination of them getting middling reviews and being realtively expensive meant they didn't sell well.

Is there anything other than the above you've been looking for?

I've had the Cuddle on my wishlist for quite some time, and been curious about the Adventure (based on Epiphora's very positive review), but now I wonder whether they do anything the Happy Rabbit 2 doesn't...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.