• PANDER TO ME!

    1446140035
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6134
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    THE WOMANIZER W500 IS IN THE BUILDING

    It will be going live as soon as the product listing is ready. We will be stocking two of the colour options - we have stock of the purple/pink (not lavender, the other richer purply pink) now and the white to follow.

    HERE IT IS!!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34811

    Big shout out to the content team who got this live as quickly as possible!

    This does look very attractive, and I love the new features too

    1446140377
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    THE WOMANIZER W500 IS IN THE BUILDING

    It will be going live as soon as the product listing is ready. We will be stocking two of the colour options - we have stock of the purple/pink (not lavender, the other richer purply pink) now and the white to follow.

    HERE IT IS!!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34811

    Big shout out to the content team who got this live as quickly as possible!

    **emits high pitched excited squeel** Thank you content team!!

    1446142370
    Foxxy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 811
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2009

    *drools* Thanks Alice & the content team!

    1446385651
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 702
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Yesterday I saw (and held) a G-spot vibe with a moving ball in the tip which could either be the best invention since the Stronic line - or a torture device. I'm talking about the Nü Sensuelle G (picture here: http://www.dorcelstore.com/fr/vibromasseur-nu-sensuelle-g-violet.html - it's not worth reading the description as they don't even mention the moving ball). A bit of research has shown that there's apparantly other Nü Sensuelle products who have this moving ball.

    And, incidentally, their rechargeable bullet, the Point, looked and felt amazing, too. Unfortunately I couldn't compare it directly to the We-Vibe Tango because the Tango wasn't charged up :(

    I'm not sure whether I want to buy one of those moving-ball vibes - but I certainly would like to read a few good reviews of it!

    1446456768
    pegguin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 163
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2015

    Adding some more tantus toys to your lineup would be great. I'm trying to find the perfect pspot dildo but my options, on LH and in the UK in general, are pretty limited!

    1446628958
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1327
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Talia wrote:

    Yesterday I saw (and held) a G-spot vibe with a moving ball in the tip which could either be the best invention since the Stronic line - or a torture device. I'm talking about the Nü Sensuelle G (picture here: http://www.dorcelstore.com/fr/vibromasseur-nu-sensuelle-g-violet.html - it's not worth reading the description as they don't even mention the moving ball). A bit of research has shown that there's apparantly other Nü Sensuelle products who have this moving ball.

    And, incidentally, their rechargeable bullet, the Point, looked and felt amazing, too. Unfortunately I couldn't compare it directly to the We-Vibe Tango because the Tango wasn't charged up :(

    I'm not sure whether I want to buy one of those moving-ball vibes - but I certainly would like to read a few good reviews of it!

    Hi,

    We've seen this product and we have dabbled with G-spot ballbearing motion vibrators in the past and it just isn't a motion that works for people. In theory it's a great idea, but the toys we've tried always get "meh" reviews. It seems that firmer, faster stimulation is needed.

    Having said that, we are due to go live with a new Nexus toy very very very soon that has a stroking motion. Technically, it's a prostate toy but there's no reason for you not to try it if you're intrigued.

    We have sold the Sensuelle Point in the past, but while it was powerful it got too hot in too short a period of time and we had a very high level of returns on the product so it was stopped. 

    1446638650
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 702
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Thanks a lot for the feedback, Alice, all of that is good to know! And I'm looking forward to the Nexus toy (I believe we (=forum members) have already established that often enough the only difference between G-spot and P-Spot toys is the colour! ;) (and I much prefer black to pink...)

    1446654758
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1327
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Talia wrote:

    Thanks a lot for the feedback, Alice, all of that is good to know! And I'm looking forward to the Nexus toy (I believe we (=forum members) have already established that often enough the only difference between G-spot and P-Spot toys is the colour! ;) (and I much prefer black to pink...)

    Here it is!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34698

    1446714255
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7450
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Lovehoney currently stock this glans ring

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34073&reviewpage=1

    Wondering if you could stock a smaller one for everyday where not just for wear during sex.
    Been talking about this on a thread and someone owns a 28mm. So if possible could you stock this size?

    1446810475
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    Hi Alice, any chance you could stock more oh my bod toys? Heard a lot of good things about them, but I'll only buy from here.

    1446819686
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6214
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    Hi Alice, any chance you could stock more oh my bod toys? Heard a lot of good things about them, but I'll only buy from here.

    Interested in this brand too, will you be getting any of the Lovelife collection? It looks amazing. :)

    1446820288
    KinkCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 19 May 2011

    You do a great range of chastity devices but I would highly recommend the Holy Trainer as it is the perfect beginner device and consistently rated the best available.

    Only one stockist in the UK at present, I think.

    1446829591
    Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 325
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2011

    For all those who have been asking for Sexy Costumes for Men, here's the first of many!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34804

    1446829709
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7450
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Thank you Gemma. My wife been waiting ages for this to come on here. Christmas come early for her. 😀

    1446830292
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6214
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

    For all those who have been asking for Sexy Costumes for Men, here's the first of many!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34804

    Ahhh finally!! Thank you Gemma :)

    1446832093
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3239
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015
    1446840647
    Friday13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 675
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2015

    Since new latex/datex seems to be something that might be on the cards, I'd like to suggest a dress or skirt that is less fitted, something like a swing skirt/full circle skirt. There are a couple of PVC and wet look options on Lovehoney (like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33498 ) but I'd really love something in latex/datex (like this but probably with a simplified design to bring down costs or just the skirt part http://libidex.com/womens-clothing/dresses/kiera-dress.html )

    1446926646
    NEvans [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 472
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2014

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    Hi Alice, any chance you could stock more oh my bod toys? Heard a lot of good things about them, but I'll only buy from here.

    +1

    1446988439
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1434
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Could you please make a Love Honey advent calendar? Currently we make our own but the naughty surprise behind each door would be great!

    1447009237
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2082
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    Could you please make a Love Honey advent calendar? Currently we make our own but the naughty surprise behind each door would be great!

    This would be so much fun!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.