• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. PANDER TO ME!

bhamniceguy [sign in to see picture]

Hi looking at male masturbators but a bit concerned they all seem to be on the short side?

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

bhamniceguy wrote:

Hi looking at male masturbators but a bit concerned they all seem to be on the short side?

glue two together at the ends?

Just kidding!

BigBouncyBunny [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Any chance the flirty knickers will be in queen sizes soon? They look so wonderful, but my sizeable bum will need a bit more fabric to be flirty...

I'm pretty queenish too but I fit perfectly (actually there's room too) in the L/XL size

Watch this space :-)

oooh, can't wait :-)

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

Is there any chance that one day we'll see something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33542 only in flavors like citrus, orange or grapefruit?

There are tons of citrus flavored massage oils, but nothing edible. Pretty please?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Any chance of a vanilla flavored lubricant?

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Any chance of a vanilla flavored lubricant?

+1 <3

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

PokingFun wrote:

+1 on fizzy and Vanessa's request. I bought one yonks ago and it's dying now! I just can't find a decent replacement. I do find the part where your boobs go a make or break for me, being small really limits what I can wear a lot of the time!

Vanessa8 wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Would you consider doing a cami and shorts set in Lovehoney satin products i would love a set to wear for bed!

+1

Still wondering about this.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Why does Lovehoney only sell the most expensive Eroscillator Deluxe package? I'm just not willing to even consider spending far over € 200 for a sex toy... (even though I'm beginning to wonder whether any vibrator will do it for me or whether the movement is just too wrong). However, the basic model, with just one or two heads could cost only half as much, which I'm beginning to consider as within the normal price range for luxury toys.

Of course, I wouldn't mind if Lovehoney copied the technology (don't know whether the patent is still valid), put it into a better-looking package, saved a bit on component quality (I don't think a sex toy necessarily needs to last for generations) and sold it for considerably less money...

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

As I found myself trying to get lube into a smaller "travel" size bottle and making a huge mess I had this "lightbulb" moment.

Please Lovehoney, consider making a travel pack of sex toy essentials that comes in a handy small clear plastic travel pouch. I would love this to include:

- Water Based Lube

- Sex Toy Cleaner

-Massage Oil or smaller (travel size) Massage Candle

Other forum members may have some suggestions for a travel essentials kit, but I would buy this in a heartbeat for the convenience factor / labeling woudl be clear what is in there so I am not explaining to a TSA agent it is lube.

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

As I found myself trying to get lube into a smaller "travel" size bottle and making a huge mess I had this "lightbulb" moment.

Please Lovehoney, consider making a travel pack of sex toy essentials that comes in a handy small clear plastic travel pouch. I would love this to include:

- Water Based Lube

- Sex Toy Cleaner

-Massage Oil or smaller (travel size) Massage Candle

Other forum members may have some suggestions for a travel essentials kit, but I would buy this in a heartbeat for the convenience factor / labeling woudl be clear what is in there so I am not explaining to a TSA agent it is lube.

I think thats a brilliant idea! It would be very handy for traveling by air too as you have restrictions with hand luggae. Me and my partner often go away for a day or two so never have a suitcase just hand luggage, this would solve lots of problems.

X

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to see more books about relationships, communication and kink. Things like 'The Ethical Slut', 'Rewriting the Rules' , 'The New Bottoming Book' and 'The New Topping Book'. I actually have all of these apart from 'The New Topping Book' so I'm not really asking for those ones specifically for me but I'd love to read similar books. I guess I'm pretty much just asking you to stock everything Greenery Press publish 😝

I know there are a few guide books on rope (a Jay Wiseman book and Two Knotty Boys books) but is there any chance of some guides to other areas of BDSM? Maybe impact play, things for people who aren't beginners or even just more of 'The Toybag Guide' series (same series as the basic rope bondage one by Jay Wiseman).

After all that rambling, I'll reduce my pandering to: I'd really love lovehoney to stock 'The Toybag Guide to Playing with Taboo'.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Friday13 wrote:

I'd love to see more books about relationships, communication and kink. Things like 'The Ethical Slut', 'Rewriting the Rules' , 'The New Bottoming Book' and 'The New Topping Book'. I actually have all of these apart from 'The New Topping Book' so I'm not really asking for those ones specifically for me but I'd love to read similar books. I guess I'm pretty much just asking you to stock everything Greenery Press publish 😝

I know there are a few guide books on rope (a Jay Wiseman book and Two Knotty Boys books) but is there any chance of some guides to other areas of BDSM? Maybe impact play, things for people who aren't beginners or even just more of 'The Toybag Guide' series (same series as the basic rope bondage one by Jay Wiseman).

After all that rambling, I'll reduce my pandering to: I'd really love lovehoney to stock 'The Toybag Guide to Playing with Taboo'.

This sounds good! And thanks for the tips ;) too!

goodness, maybe I have not had enough to eat today era, but you don't have to buy it.

My suggestion was something that was all small and packaged together in the "carry on" size bottles / TSA friendly.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I didn't mean it as an attack, Vanessa, really. I just don't see the point in encouraging this useless regulation by giving our money to companies who benefit from it and then lobby for it to be maintained. However, let me ask you this: suppose you buy the TSA ready bag of lube and stuff. Suppose there are three bottles in it as you asked (lube, cleaner, oil). I would assume you do take with you some other personal liquids too on your trip, like shampoo or deodorant. According to the regulation ALL of your max 10 pcs of max 100ml each bottles have to be in ONE plastic bag. Would you want the bag of lubes to be big enough to accommodate your other liquids or you would put the small LH bag in the big bag with the other stuff? Again, I'm not picking on you, I'm just trying to reasonably debate the issue. On a positive note, little bottles of essentials could be useful in a series of situations, without necessarily limiting it to TSA nonsense.

It has been a long day era...

I will let the product team at Lovehoney determine if my suggestion sees the light of day.

I made my suggestion of a product size / packaging that I feel Lovehoney customers could benefit from for travel or lots of various situations. If you want to start a debate about the TSA and the evils of regulations try the "off topic" thread maybe?

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

For what my purposes of the product would be for this product would be really suited for I think it's a great idea.

I don't pack shampoo deodorant ect to save space and buy it when I am there but it can be more tricky buying lube. I would also much prefer to use lovehoneys as I get irritated to so many different brands.

In hand luggage you also have to have bottles that contain fluids in a clear bag which was also suggested so I think this is great. Also for overnight I wouldn't use 100ml and I bin lots of things there such as toletries so I can bring gifts back being limited to hand luggage means I have to be really careful how much I take

X

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Seen on the pander thread a while ago lovehoney was going to be getting in a fireman outfit in soon. Just wondered what is happening with this?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Seen on the pander thread a while ago lovehoney was going to be getting in a fireman outfit in soon. Just wondered what is happening with this?

Lovehoney - Flavie [sign in to see picture]

sleepycelia wrote:

Hello hello hello, will Lovehoney be stocking the Fun Factory Miss-Bi? I got one to review and just tried it - I'm smitten, it's a perfect fit, the vibrations are on a par with the Tiger G5 and the purple's lovely. Plus it's quite girthy.

https://shop.funfactory.com/miss-bi.html

This product is now in stock

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.