£2.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Men your opinions are needed. CLICK HERE!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I've also spoken with my OH about this so I hope you don't mind me chipping in...

- How much would you expect to pay?

He isn't one to spend a lot of money on underwear, but for a special sexy occassion... perhaps £10-15, £20 at a push (that is a lot of money for mens pants though)

- What kind of fabrics do you like to buy?

He prefers cotton mostly. He has commented that it's difficult to find silk boxers in his size, which he'd like to buy to wear in the bedroom, so if LH were considering stocking something like that it would be right up his street. He doesn't like lace, it's too feminine and uncomfortable.

- What are your favourite styles to wear?

He doesn't like the novelty or feminine style pants, which seem to be in abundance. He would like to see some normal trunks/boxers, but in a sexier style or material (silk or satin would be great).

- What colours do you like to wear?

Nothing too bright, just your general black, blue, red, grey etc.

Vampiror [sign in to see picture]

- What's most important when buying sexy underwear for men?
    I have alway bought boxer briefs. Never really thought of them as sexy but will ask the OH on her opinion. I have had a look at the underwear for men on LH, I like the look of the lace ones but not sure if I would like them on or what the OH would think if I had them on.

- How much would you expect to pay? Between £10-£20 depends on how many you get.

- What kind of fabrics do you like to buy? Usually the Lycra type ones that hug around the family jewls.

- What are your favourite styles to wear? Boxer briefs

- What colours do you like to wear? Mainly dark colours greys and blacks.

Vampiror [sign in to see picture]

Meant to put Lycra cotton types ones

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

on behalf of my OH:
    around 10-15 for a good pair or 20 for an average pack. Cotton.,lycra or other soft fabric, not silk or latex. Always boxers, usually the longer the leg the better because they don't scrunch as much as short leg boxers. Black or white.

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I asked my OH about this, and this is what he came up with.

That it's comfortable and flattering on a masculine frame. He hates all the tacky novelty stuff and would much prefer something quite everyday but a bit tighter-fitting, sexy and self-esteem boosting. Doesn't want to look like a cheesy male stripper!

- How much would you expect to pay? Would probably be put off buying a pair of underwear if it was more than £12.

- What kind of fabrics do you like to buy? Only ever really buys regular cotton and plain materials like that. Instantly put off things like PVC. Somewhat interested in mesh and lace.

- What are your favourite styles to wear? Boxers. Much prefers the shorts shape, and wouldn't be interested in wearing thongs or pouches because they're too revealing and feminine. Not against actually wearing women's underwear, but doesn't think the more feminine styles of male underwear captures the things he likes about women's underwear.

- What colours do you like to wear? Black, blue, navy, grey.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz,

Feedback from Mr Scorpius

- What's most important when buying sexy underwear for men? – Comfort and fit are the most important thing, followed by style and fabric

- How much would you expect to pay? Happy to pay up to £15 – more for a one-off special pair

- What kind of fabrics do you like to buy? Normally buy cotton or cotton/lycra mix

- What are your favourite styles to wear? Everyday wear – briefs with a wide band. Occasionally wear tight shorts

- What colours do you like to wear? Black, Charcoal Grey and Blues – Has been known to wear red silky boxers on a rare occasion - lol

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Oh loves blacks and greys cotton trunks be great if u did mens version of flirty knickers with a similar pricing xx

- Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Thank you everyone who has replied so far this will be a great help smiley

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Ok I know I'm a woman but I do all the shopping in our house.

My OH likes cotton with Lycra, he says it's comfortable and supportive without being restrictive.

He likes fitted trunk shorts, but if it's really hot (when abroad) he likes pants style, as they keep his legs cooler.

Dark colours, blues, black, dark purple, dark green. Oh and he like them to have a wide elastic waste, to stop them falling down with his jeans.

£10-£15 if they are very special maybe up to £20.

Also worth mentioning he doesn't like silk or satin because wearing them gets him hard just from the feel of the material while he is walking.

hope this helps

The Big Gee [sign in to see picture]

Around £10

For normal day to day underwear, I'd look for cotton. For something a bit more sexy/special I'd look for nylon/lycra type material.

Day to day plain old briefs otherwise trunks.

I quite like dark colours, but I also love these: http://www.myoddballs.com/

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Many opinions but here is mine also.

PRICE: £10-15 at most

FABRICS: Cotton or Lycra

STYLES: Briefs, or Trunks. I like a tight fit over loose.

COLOURS: Navy blue, White, Purple, Red or a mixture of them

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz

I wouldn't expect to pay much more than £10-£15 for every day underwear, maybe £20-25 if I was buying something to impress.

Preference would be for cotton/Lycra stretch.

Style would be trunk style boxer shorts, tighter rather than loose and saggy.

Colour usually darker, but happy for colourful as well.

Hope that helps!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

On behalf of my oh !

Would happily pay up to £20 for a really lovely pair.

Likes silk, mesh, net, pvc and wet look fabric (but cotton for work)

Tight fitting boxers for work. Loose fitting boxers and trunk style boxers for every day.

Prefers black, red, grey or white - not a fan of brights, pastels or loud patterns.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I think day to day, most men like comfortable pants. I personally wear Trunks and for evenings when I think I might get lucky I would wear a smarter pair (CK for example).

I think the question however is not about day to day but sexy pants. For women it is easy to use sexy undies as a clear statement of intent and because men are quite visual creatures it is likely to have the desired seductive effect! For men it is harder to wear "sexy" undies. Most of the sites only sell novelty or comedy underwear which just makes you look silly. I have been bought several such pairs from a site which is the opposite of Ann Winters for example. They live in the very back of the drawer and most have never been worn.

I tested some lace ones from LH which were comfortable and "sexy" but were a little effeminate and better as a dare or part of a submissive thing than as something to get the OH turned on. There is certainly a niche market for these but I doubt they are selling like hot cakes.

Recently I have bought some thongs from Ergowear. These enhance your package, feel like good quality and look good. They are comfortable, manly rather than effeminate, available in reds, greys, blue etc and are significantly different from my usual pants. Importantly, my OH thinks they are sexy rather than amusing. I would have thought this is the type of male underwear which would sell on LH as "everyday" pants would always be bought elsewhere.

I think men would pay up to about £20 if women found them attractive in their pants! I would prefer to buy this type of underwear from LH if they sold the right sort of thing.

Looking forward to trying out the new range Cazz!!!!!!!

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Cazz,
    I think the follow-on thread should ask women which pants they would find their partners sexy in.

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Hi,
    £10 - £20
    Soft, mesh or see thru
    Thong or G string
    Black, red, yelow and orange

Venus80 [sign in to see picture]

the fit tight enough to show off the package but not too tight that it is restrictive

- How much would you expect to pay? £10 plus - What kind of fabrics do you like to buy? i like wet look / latex - What are your favourite styles to wear? briefs - What colours do you like to wear?

Black.

Doc_NI13 [sign in to see picture]

Comfort and style are really important to me. Love the feel of my lace pants at the moment but would love a silky pair. I do prefer boxers to briefs and black, grey, red or white are great colours for guys. Potential for purple also!

DeadBoy [sign in to see picture]

Comfort

£10
    Cotton
    Tight boxers
    Black, red, blue, green in that order
    xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

Seems I'm very much in the minority here! I prefer feminine style underwear - why do women get pretty underwear and men don't? So for me it's good quality soft lace, mesh or sheer material, black, white, reds or pinks. The Svenjoyment and Male Power ranges are good, but very limited.

Comfort and support is most important, price £10 - £15 a pair. Briefs, thongs and small shorts are good for me!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.