1. Important Message - Reporting a user/thread/comment/photo or more....

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I didn't even know This.. I was just going to say about the page number.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

I am pretty new to the forum. I haven't as yet come across anything i would consider reporting. Just an idea though why not try some LH member mods. I have noticed that there are number of people that contribute heavily to the forums and will know the rules inside out. You can have a thread going if you feel you need cover say through sickness/holidays. As an incentive maybe offer a moderator discount for those that have contributed over a certain amount of hours. Saves hiring someone or stretching existing staff members.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

I am pretty new to the forum. I haven't as yet come across anything i would consider reporting. Just an idea though why not try some LH member mods. I have noticed that there are number of people that contribute heavily to the forums and will know the rules inside out. You can have a thread going if you feel you need cover say through sickness/holidays. As an incentive maybe offer a moderator discount for those that have contributed over a certain amount of hours. Saves hiring someone or stretching existing staff members.

You could just have a counter that freezes someone until a mod can sort it out proper. Cap could be something like 5 reports then freeze & flag for mods, just a thought.

I know from PC guild and clan leader gaming days that moderating Public sections of forums can feel a bit like platting fog so thanks so much Leanne & the team for looking out for us. We really appreciate it, even if it is part your job role. X

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

You could just have a counter that freezes someone until a mod can sort it out proper. Cap could be something like 5 reports then freeze & flag for mods, just a thought.

I know from PC guild and clan leader gaming days that moderating Public sections of forums can feel a bit like platting fog so thanks so much Leanne & the team for looking out for us. We really appreciate it, even if it is part your job role. X

It could work and i am agree that the LH team are doing a fantastic job. Just something for them to consider.
    Him31her21funcouple [sign in to see picture]

Question about photo uploads. I dont have any love honey underwear but have certain cock rings and such things. I would like to upload some but obviously block out my member or as much as possible as i know thats not allowed. Would this be ok to do?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

We have more than one moderator, so when it comes to sickness/hols it is covered :) I am not the only one that checks up on the forum and removes things that are reported. 

We have tried numerous things regarding moderating it, the way we do it works best business wise currently, but thank you for the suggestion. To have members moderating we get into system allocation territory so not something that will be introduced any time soon. 

We have things we do behind the scenes, a warning, suspension and email process that happens. The warnings and emails are courtesy and not something we have to issue.  So don't worry we have things in place :) 

The forum is an extension of a retail site so please remember that the posts are at any of the moderator's discretion and we will remove what we feel is not making a positive impact on the business. When it gets down to it, that s what we are, a business. 

Thank you for the suggestions and do remember if you have any more pop them over in this thread: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1430452-the-great-big-suggestions-thread-part-2/page-16/

Him31her21funcouple wrote:

Question about photo uploads. I dont have any love honey underwear but have certain cock rings and such things. I would like to upload some but obviously block out my member or as much as possible as i know thats not allowed. Would this be ok to do?

Please see this post: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1564322-important-and-polite-notice-about-the/

From this, you can decide if it is something you should or wish to upload.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I really think that this is a useful thread and would like to add (as it has not been mentioned before) that including the page number may also help the moderators to locate the report easier and save them time :)

Very good shout! Thank you.

I will add that to the first page yes

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I really think that this is a useful thread and would like to add (as it has not been mentioned before) that including the page number may also help the moderators to locate the report easier and save them time :)

Very good shout! Thank you.

I will add that to the first page

Glad I could help. You all do an excellent job, thank you x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.