99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Returns policy

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hi SquirtyPanda

I am sorry I am not aware of recent changes to the return label . It has been a link to Royal mail for some time now. I have asked Customer Care to confirm if there are any more updates to thepolicy to inform you about.

We use the Royal mail site to keep it discreet for people that may need to print at work and also they ask for the required details so when we receive it we can scan it up to your order. It has been this way for over a year now. Have you just been lucky enough not to have to return maybe?

if so my apologies it must have come as a shock as it has not been discussed much since the update.

thanks for the reply

no i have successfully returned several items (on said older lable)

ill power up my old ipad and when i find it ill email it to you leanne so you can see what i am talking about

thats ok wasnt a shock it was just a long winded way of doing things lol as before i was given like a screen shot of the returns lable to just print off etc

Ah I see you have been using the old link that we sent in our email replies before.

These links are now all Royal mail due to the way we scan in our returns, sadly some people missed off required details too. We find this more efficent and means that we are not left with too many random items with no idea who they belong too. 

It does seems a longer process but it is for the greater good. 

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Hi SquirtyPanda

I am sorry I am not aware of recent changes to the return label . It has been a link to Royal mail for some time now. I have asked Customer Care to confirm if there are any more updates to thepolicy to inform you about.

We use the Royal mail site to keep it discreet for people that may need to print at work and also they ask for the required details so when we receive it we can scan it up to your order. It has been this way for over a year now. Have you just been lucky enough not to have to return maybe?

if so my apologies it must have come as a shock as it has not been discussed much since the update.

thanks for the reply

no i have successfully returned several items (on said older lable)

ill power up my old ipad and when i find it ill email it to you leanne so you can see what i am talking about

thats ok wasnt a shock it was just a long winded way of doing things lol as before i was given like a screen shot of the returns lable to just print off etc

Ah I see you have been using the old link that we sent in our email replies before.

These links are now all Royal mail due to the way we scan in our returns, sadly some people missed off required details too. We find this more efficent and means that we are not left with too many random items with no idea who they belong too.

It does seems a longer process but it is for the greater good.

Fair enough!

I noticed it printed off my order number on the lable which i agree it makes things easier and efficient as you say.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.