1. Lovehoney, we need delux scissors for bondage tape

margaret.t [sign in to see picture]

Dear Lovehoney team and community members,

As I stated in this review: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=71&reviewid=96908#customer_reviews , while I was using my Tease Me Bondage Tape an idea came to mind... Damn it, it sure looks silly cutting my beautiful glossy bondage tape all dressed up in stockings and a suspender sexy high heel shoes with... and office pair of scissors. It looks rediculos! And I thought - it would be just genious if Lovehoney or another brand release a sleek, kinky black pair of scissors to go with our bondage and underwear... everythign in the bedroom should be a gem, not an obnoxious item from your desk...

What do you think, guys? Would you buy such scissors if LH sold them and on what price?

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

You should really use bandage scissors for BDSM related activities, they're a key piece of kit everyone should keep in their toy bag. It would be nice if LH stocked them here.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

We have some nice shiny stainless steel scissors that look the part. They have a curved top edge and tip to them so they don't snag your skin. From boots.

Liquidsugar, yeap, it's a shame they're nowhere to be found here. But still - most of those I find on other websites - are still not appealing and attractive enough for my preferences...

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Teeth!

Teeth indeed, but if the scissors are of stainless steel - they could be also used for temperature play... (daydreaming) (sigh)

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I agree. However, you can get some pretty good looking scissors out there. I'm surprised that LH doesn't stock anything at all!

Morthius [sign in to see picture]

Would be nice if lovehoney stacked those "safety scissors" often used for bondage play. not something I can find in a normal supermarket at least.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.