£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. cropping issues on a tester

    1413887473
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1207
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    Goodfellas Open Back Sheer Mesh Male Pouch
    Guys can you get your photo ppl to relook at the photos for this current tester....you have cropped fingers suspended over his legs in several shots...and shadows from

    The phantom fingers on his legs! It looks really weird...at one point I thought he was a dummy with tags on the legs!
    It would bug the hell out of me if I was the model... And I am sure you would like to keep such a hunk happy for future shots😉😄

    1413887642
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2505
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    The phantom fingers are on the packaging too so I think it's an issue from the company, whoops!

    1413887657
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    naughty mum wrote:

    Goodfellas Open Back Sheer Mesh Male Pouch
    Guys can you get your photo ppl to relook at the photos for this current tester....you have cropped fingers suspended over his legs in several shots...and shadows from

    The phantom fingers on his legs! It looks really weird...at one point I thought he was a dummy with tags on the legs!
    It would bug the hell out of me if I was the model... And I am sure you would like to keep such a hunk happy for future shots😉😄

    ha ha pmsl

    he does have a fantastic ass!

    1413888453
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2239
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Ah yes - thanks for highlighting this.

    Unfortunately these are supplier images and so were not shot in-house by us.

    As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

    1413888512
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    Nom nom nom... Not complaining 😛

    1413889208
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Ah yes - thanks for highlighting this.

    Unfortunately these are supplier images and so were not shot in-house by us.

    As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

    could still photoshop them lol

    1413889680
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2239
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Ah yes - thanks for highlighting this.

    Unfortunately these are supplier images and so were not shot in-house by us.

    As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

    could still photoshop them lol

    We could.... But with the amount of in-house photography we've got going on, editing supplier images isn't really a priority.

    If the supplier is happy and thinks that's the best image to sell their product, then we mostly stick to it. The only time we edit supplier images is to make them 'Lovehoney friendly' eg put pants on naked models!

    Plus, I highly doubt that editing some shadows will have any impact on sales, so it seems like a bit of a waste of resrouces and time to do if it's simply for aesthetics.

    1413889752
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Ah yes - thanks for highlighting this.

    Unfortunately these are supplier images and so were not shot in-house by us.

    As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

    could still photoshop them lol

    We could.... But with the amount of in-house photography we've got going on, editing supplier images isn't really a priority.

    If the supplier is happy and thinks that's the best image to sell their product, then we mostly stick to it. The only time we edit supplier images is to make them 'Lovehoney friendly' eg put pants on naked models!

    Plus, I highly doubt that editing some shadows will have any impact on sales, so it seems like a bit of a waste of resrouces and time to do if it's simply for aesthetics.

    woah naked models? lol

    1413890103
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2505
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Ah yes - thanks for highlighting this.

    Unfortunately these are supplier images and so were not shot in-house by us.

    As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

    could still photoshop them lol

    We could.... But with the amount of in-house photography we've got going on, editing supplier images isn't really a priority.

    If the supplier is happy and thinks that's the best image to sell their product, then we mostly stick to it. The only time we edit supplier images is to make them 'Lovehoney friendly' eg put pants on naked models!

    Plus, I highly doubt that editing some shadows will have any impact on sales, so it seems like a bit of a waste of resrouces and time to do if it's simply for aesthetics.

    Is that how peoples bum cracks disappear? I've always wondered lol

    1413890592
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5593
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    Delboy1991 wrote:

    Nom nom nom... Not complaining 😛

    1413890759
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1207
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Ah yes - thanks for highlighting this.

    Unfortunately these are supplier images and so were not shot in-house by us.

    As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

    could still photoshop them lol

    We could.... But with the amount of in-house photography we've got going on, editing supplier images isn't really a priority.

    If the supplier is happy and thinks that's the best image to sell their product, then we mostly stick to it. The only time we edit supplier images is to make them 'Lovehoney friendly' eg put pants on naked models!

    Plus, I highly doubt that editing some shadows will have any impact on sales, so it seems like a bit of a waste of resrouces and time to do if it's simply for aesthetics.

    Is that how peoples bum cracks disappear? I've always wondered lol

    oo!! Can we see some of the originals side by side with the images with the extra pants....I like the sound of this photoedditing job😜
    1413891178
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 857
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    Is there anything in that red pouch at all, do you think? My coin purse looks like it's bursting at the seams in comparison and there's only £3.79 in it. Bless.

    1413900168
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2239
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    naughty mum wrote:

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Ah yes - thanks for highlighting this.

    Unfortunately these are supplier images and so were not shot in-house by us.

    As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

    could still photoshop them lol

    We could.... But with the amount of in-house photography we've got going on, editing supplier images isn't really a priority.

    If the supplier is happy and thinks that's the best image to sell their product, then we mostly stick to it. The only time we edit supplier images is to make them 'Lovehoney friendly' eg put pants on naked models!

    Plus, I highly doubt that editing some shadows will have any impact on sales, so it seems like a bit of a waste of resrouces and time to do if it's simply for aesthetics.

    Is that how peoples bum cracks disappear? I've always wondered lol

    oo!! Can we see some of the originals side by side with the images with the extra pants....I like the sound of this photoedditing job😜

    Haha - it's mostly the Fleshlight Girls photos which come in without any undies on! Have a look at the product pages and you'll see we've dressed the ladies in lovely lingerie to protect their modesty :P

    1413901401
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1972
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Putting the fleshlight girls in lingerie, that is brilliant, I thought they were meant to be like that! XD

    1413969659
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2239
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Putting the fleshlight girls in lingerie, that is brilliant, I thought they were meant to be like that! XD

    Sneaky! ;)

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.