£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. cropping issues on a tester

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Goodfellas Open Back Sheer Mesh Male Pouch
    Guys can you get your photo ppl to relook at the photos for this current tester....you have cropped fingers suspended over his legs in several shots...and shadows from

The phantom fingers on his legs! It looks really weird...at one point I thought he was a dummy with tags on the legs!
    It would bug the hell out of me if I was the model... And I am sure you would like to keep such a hunk happy for future shots😉😄

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

The phantom fingers are on the packaging too so I think it's an issue from the company, whoops!

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

Goodfellas Open Back Sheer Mesh Male Pouch
    Guys can you get your photo ppl to relook at the photos for this current tester....you have cropped fingers suspended over his legs in several shots...and shadows from

The phantom fingers on his legs! It looks really weird...at one point I thought he was a dummy with tags on the legs!
    It would bug the hell out of me if I was the model... And I am sure you would like to keep such a hunk happy for future shots😉😄

ha ha pmsl

he does have a fantastic ass!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Ah yes - thanks for highlighting this.

Unfortunately these are supplier images and so were not shot in-house by us.

As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Nom nom nom... Not complaining 😛

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

As nice as it would be to have new photos, I'm not sure how many guys at LH HQ would volunteer to model these skimpy pants! ;)

could still photoshop them lol

pinkanimal wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

We could.... But with the amount of in-house photography we've got going on, editing supplier images isn't really a priority.

If the supplier is happy and thinks that's the best image to sell their product, then we mostly stick to it. The only time we edit supplier images is to make them 'Lovehoney friendly' eg put pants on naked models!

Plus, I highly doubt that editing some shadows will have any impact on sales, so it seems like a bit of a waste of resrouces and time to do if it's simply for aesthetics.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

We could.... But with the amount of in-house photography we've got going on, editing supplier images isn't really a priority.

If the supplier is happy and thinks that's the best image to sell their product, then we mostly stick to it. The only time we edit supplier images is to make them 'Lovehoney friendly' eg put pants on naked models!

Plus, I highly doubt that editing some shadows will have any impact on sales, so it seems like a bit of a waste of resrouces and time to do if it's simply for aesthetics.

woah naked models? lol

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Is that how peoples bum cracks disappear? I've always wondered lol

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Delboy1991 wrote:

Nom nom nom... Not complaining 😛

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

oo!! Can we see some of the originals side by side with the images with the extra pants....I like the sound of this photoedditing job😜
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Is there anything in that red pouch at all, do you think? My coin purse looks like it's bursting at the seams in comparison and there's only £3.79 in it. Bless.

naughty mum wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

oo!! Can we see some of the originals side by side with the images with the extra pants....I like the sound of this photoedditing job😜

Haha - it's mostly the Fleshlight Girls photos which come in without any undies on! Have a look at the product pages and you'll see we've dressed the ladies in lovely lingerie to protect their modesty :P

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Putting the fleshlight girls in lingerie, that is brilliant, I thought they were meant to be like that! XD

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Putting the fleshlight girls in lingerie, that is brilliant, I thought they were meant to be like that! XD

Sneaky! ;)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.