£1.19 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney appreciation thread,

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Never had a problem with Customer Service.. Even sent back a Prostate Massager because it was too big and exchanged it.. 10/10 from me

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks again Lovehoney for the best customer service we have ever came across, yet again without fail our issues were resolved instantly.

10/10 as always ;)

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Got a Clitoral & G-Spot Vibrator a month ago on a promo and it decided to go "over drive".

Called "live chat" and the first responding word from lovely Anne was "Sorry...". and the ending sentence was "we are here to help...". So sweet and I changed my mind against having it replaced or returned since it's still functioning.

Although Anne did suggest a replacement but I think it's more sensible to order a new one than to pay at both ends on postage fees between 2 far away countries.

Well done Anne for the excellent service.

h12321 [sign in to see picture]

And a big thanks to David who’s arranged for a replacement for my missing wristcuffs that should have come with a basque, still sent a replacement even though I was honest and said I wasn’t 100% sure I hadn’t managed to lose them (although there was a rather long search that turned up everything but the wristcuffs - who knew I had a cake icing set in the wardrobe 😂)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.