Tongue-tied when you see a girl you like? Don't babble cheesy chat-up lines in the hope she hasn't heard them before - take a tip from Tracey Cox's Superflirt, crammed to the hilt with tips on how to flirt to help you make the most of each and every opportunity. Here's just a couple of the tips to whet your appetite.
Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.Shop there and get 10% off!Go to Lovehoney.com
Looking for a weekend of naughtiness to unleash your naked desires and enjoy the company of a lover (or three)? Check out our new dirty weekend tips to make the most of your special break!
Think handjobs are simple? Nothing new to learn about the knuckle shuffle? Well think again. It's true that a firm (but fair) approach will work for most men, but there are plenty of ways to spice up this entry-level sex act and provide mindblowing orgasms. These suggestions from 269 Amazing Sex Tips and Tricks for Women are designed for use by women on men, but there's no reason why men can't use them on themselves. Or on their male friends. And so on… Give them a bash and leave us a comment if you think your techniques are better.
There's nothing quite like being unable to see as you're teased and tormented for a powerful hit of erotic anticipation. Give new meaning to the phrase 'love is blind' with these blindfold tips from Cosmopolitan's book of Over 100 Triple-X Sex Tricks.
If you've always fancied a spot of tie and tease but thought you needed a four-poster, or at least bedposts, think again. Lovehoney stocks a range of kits to turn your mattress - or the bed in that B&B you're visiting this weekend - into a bondage hotbed.
Interested in anal play but put off by the idea of letting the likes of the Colt 10-inch Explorer anywhere near your tender rear? Anal beads may be the right place to start: check out the following tips from Cosmopolitan's book of Over 100 Triple-X Sex Tricks.
You may have seen in the news that a number of female sex drugs are about to go on sale. The Sunday Times featured Intrinsa, a pharmaceutical patch designed to boost women's libido through releasing the male hormone testosterone directly into the bloodstream.
Tracey Cox is probably the world's sexiest sexpert. Born in England but having moved to Australia where she became a renowned sex writer, Tracey Cox knows her stuff when it comes to all things sexual. So how better than Tracey to give you 10 good reasons why you should masturbate on a regular basis?
The following excerpt is taken from Tracey Cox's Hot Sex: How To Do It (published by Corgi).
10 Good Reasons To Masturbate:
1. It feels fantastic
2. It teaches us about our own body: what turns us on, what doesn't. Masturbation helps you identify what your basic sexual needs are and how best to satisfy them. Pass this on to your partner and you have a solid basis for a sizzling sex life.
3. It releases tension and helps us sleep – a secret sleeping pill without any side effects!
4. It teaches us to separate love from sex. We're more able to distinguish sex affairs from love affairs because we realise having an orgasm doesn't mean we're in love.
5. If you're single, it stops you climbing the walls or sleeping with the first guy or girl you meet.
6. It's totally safe
7. It's a great beauty treatment. Orgasm improves circulation, combats the effects of stress and makes skin glow!
8. You can concentrate purely on your own pleasure without worrying about someone else!
9. The more you masturbate, the more orgasms you'll be capable of having both with and without your partner. The more you do it, the easier they are to reach!
10. Being able to give yourself an orgasm is true sexual independence.
Sex isn't complicated, especially when you have a Heavy Metal 5-inch dildo between your legs. So if the best offer you have this week is a fumbled fuck with the geek from IT, tell him 'no thanks' and pummel your pussy with this slice of orgasmic metal-ness instead.
I've had a few private messages from guys asking how to fist a girl. It's true that some women love a huge amount of penetration in the form of fisting, and some love to be fisted regularly, so here goes…
Before we go any further, here's a word of warning: each woman's pain threshold is different, so if you are going to try fisting your lover, keep asking her throughout if she's OK, if she's enjoying it and, for god's sake, stop when she tells you to stop!