This week, as well as perving on sexy new christmas gifts, I've also been checking out the sex blogosphere for lots of naughty news!
From kissing under the mistletoe to shopping stress and its effects on your libido, check out my top picks of all things dirty and flirty this week.
- Isn't kissing great? I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't agree with me when I say that, and it may have something to do with the fact that it's true. But apparently there are other good reasons to involve yourself in a good make-out sesh other than my 'because it's great' argument. YourTango has 5 Reasons Kissing Is Good For You that makes me sing the praises of locking lips even more; especially the point about it burning calories!
- Pole dancing is an incredibly erotic display of the female form. It also requires a hell of a lot of strength, especially if you want to pull off moves like these two at Miss Pole Dance Australia. I was thinking I should get a pole of my own such, as the Peekaboo Pink Pole Dancing Kit, but then I saw this video. Pole Dance fail! Maybe not then… To pole or not to pole, that is the question!
- I'm quite a fan of fun little quizzes that test my knowledge on sex toys. A few weeks ago I partook in one called Sex Toy or Child's Toy where you had to guess whether the picture was part of a sex toy or, you guessed it, a child's toy. This quiz on Tres Sugar asks Sex Toy or Roller Coaster? where you need to guess which category each falls in just from its name. I got 70% which I didn't think was too bad. Can you beat it?
- Ever fancied yourself as an erotic writer? Well usually Cracked is full of stories of a mocking nature, set to entertain your comedy side, but this article, 5 Steps To Writing Erotic Fiction will leave you feeling ready to put erotic word to erotic Word document in no time. Oh yeah, it's funny aswell. I'd expect nothing less from Cracked!
- What do you do when your sex drive goes AWOL? Alaina over at Handbag shares some of the biggest causes of a missing libido and tells you how to overcome it. And when you do overcome it, I suggest you reward yourself with the JimmyJane Form 6 Luxury Rechargeable Massager. I LOVE JimmyJane. Look out for their new vibrator, Form 2, because it looks incredible.
Don't forget to get in touch with your naughty news stories and bawdy blog posts - you may even see them mentioned on Lovehoney!
Sometimes our bodies are a very good guide to what our minds are trying to tell us subconsciously - and I believe that could be what’s happening here.
Lubricants are a great way to enhance your sex life. Whether you're having fun with a partner or enjoying your favourite sex toy, a high-quality lubricant will heighten the experience and guarantee a good time!
There are numerous brands and types of lubricant available and although there's no right or wrong way to use a lube, we thought we'd point you in the right direction.
When you look at big dildos you're probably going to have one of two reactions:
Reaction A - Ouch!
Reaction B - Wow, that looks fun!
The length and girth can be very intimidating to those who are new to sex toys, but they can be incredibly pleasurable, satisfying you in a way no other dildo can.
The advice and tips below apply to both vaginal and anal play.
You know your luscious lady friend wants some lingerie for Christmas but you have no idea what she'd actually like. Despite what others might say, there is a foolproof way to buy your lover the lingerie they want and reap the rewards that a gorgeous, well-received gift brings!
Once you finish reading this guide you'll feel enlightened to the world of lingerie and confidently be able to choose underwear that is sure to put a smile on her face…
With Lovehoney's no-quibble 1 year returns policy and free UK returns, you can shop in total confidence - if it doesn't fit you can always send it back.
See Giftwrap | See Returns Policy
You need to know what’s going on here, because your fiance’s lack of action is ultimately going to sour your relationship if you allow it to continue.
Stocking fillers, secret Santa gifts, a final little present to put under the Christmas tree - whatever you’re after, Lovehoney have a range of extra special and amazingly naughty Christmas gifts under a tenner!
And not only are these sexy gifts cheap but they’re top rated as well, so you know you’re getting something that’ll really make them smile.
So forget fighting through the crowds in Boots and wrestling that last box of chocolates from some poor old woman’s hands, shop online at Lovehoney and have a hassle free, worry free Christmas - delivered free too!
Whether you're one half of a cute couple or you know some naughty newlyweds, Lovehoney's guide to the top ten sex toys for couples is sure to give you a few saucy ideas on what to buy this Christmas.
From bedroom bondage to sexy games, from massage to pegging, we've got it all here at Lovehoney at super low prices and with free delivery!
So avoid the crowds, stay in the warm and choose from these 10 sex toys that will make your other half moan and groan – in a good way!
Buying sexy gifts for men is difficult, that’s something we won’t deny.
With all the thousands of different products on the market, how will you know what he will like? And what happens if he’s never used one before?
The Lovehoney team are here to answer all your questions, take the guess work out of buying sex toys for men and reassure you that your Christmas will be unstoppably sexy!
Read on to discover our Top Ten Sexy Christmas Gifts For Him – all delivered free!
Merry Christmas! Too early? Well several popular supermarkets don't seem to think so!
This week's round-up consists of festive fun and bust enhancement - two things that go together like sherry and Christmas pudding!
Read on to find out more about everything going on in the sex blogosphere and remember to get in touch with your naughty news stories!
I hate to scare you, but did you know Christmas is only 45 days away? If you're anything like me then this has just given you a slight panic attack. But do not fret, Lovehoney is here to help! If you're stuck for ideas on what to get your girlfriend for Crimbo then Carly Drew's Top 10 Sexy Christmas Gifts For Her is perfect inspiration. I want everything on this list and may have to add it to my Lovehoney Wishlist in the hope some nice person will treat me! We also have loads of new sexy Christmas Costumes to heat up this years festivities. I have a feeling that Christmas this year is going to be lots of fun!
I do like the stories people write about their online dating adventures but this site, No First Date, is hands down the funniest dating mockery site I've found yet. This is what happens 'when a 28 year old guy makes a profile of a hot girl on a free dating site' and goes to show you that if you're hot, men will put up with all sorts of crazy to go out with you.
The Frisky have discovered that Human Beings Did Not Invent Oral sex. Apparently it's also a part of the fruit bats love making escapades! Good for them. It does make me wonder what those cute animals get up to at the zoo when we're not looking though… Best not to think about it, actually! Instead, I propose celebratory Sqweels all round!
College Humour never fails to put a smile on my face. Here's another example of how the internet should make you want to avoid online sex so no one laughs at your expense. The lesson learned in this post: Make sure your gender and sexuality are clear from the start to avoid disappointment.
Ever wished for bigger boobs? Actually, I mean have you ever wished for bigger boobs that don't require painful surgery and a dent in your bank balance? Well the Asylum have got 5 ways to enhance your bust without you having to be cut up. However these alternative methods include hypnosis, chewing a special type of gum and having a breast enhancing ringtone on your phone. I'm dubious. Perhaps I'll just stick with a tried and tested push up bra. Or maybe even some Magic Liftits pads. Seems a hell of a lot easier.
Last week I wrote about selling your underwear on Craigslist to earn a little bit of extra money. Well I've found someone doing one better by selling their pubic hair on their site Million Dollar Pubes. Why? Because one day this woman would like to have laser hair surgery to be forever smooth. So far she has sold 237 hairs which surprised me seeing as she's selling a single pube for an extortionate $200. And she still has 4763 that she needs to sell. I wish her luck!
I love the website Cracked and their take on the world. This competition, The Sex Ed Lessons You Wish They'd Taught You is full of entries of pure Photoshop genius. I don't understand the winning entry though. Anyone fancy enlightening me?!