Sex in the shower – fun or awkward?
A quick bathroom bonk – time wasting or time well spent?
A horny dip in the hot tub – not for me or yes please?
Whether bathroom sex is a regular part of your routine or something you’re yet to attempt, we want to know exactly what you think.
By taking this simple survey, you will be put into a prize draw to win a brilliant bundle of fantastic ‘Sex in the Shower’ products from the new Sportsheets range!
Waterproof cuffs, vibrating sponges and a selection of grips and handles, this bathroom based bundle is one of our best prizes yet!
Give us your answers, make sure you enter your e-mail address and you could be the lucky winner to receive over £100 worth of goodies!
THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED.
If you haven't already noticed, Lovehoney have just launched a brilliant new section of the site, known simply as Sex Toys for Couples.
This little link contains everything you need to spice up your relationship and keep it passionate for years to come!
It can be surprisingly difficult to talk frankly about your desires, even if you’ve known someone for years.
If you're going to splash your cash, you might as well do it on a fabulous luxury sex toy from our massive range!
After all, it'll bring you years of pleasure, always leave you smiling and you won't have to give it back when you break up!
This week, I have been looking at all manner of sex blogs to find out the latest gossip!
From the simple and sexy to the strange and unusual, read on to discover what is hot and what is not in the sex blogosphere…
- So 89% of our voters said they would prefer sex to chocolate. I was still unsure of what I preferred so I decided to do some nosing into what other people were saying about this subject matter. That's how I discovered this blog by I Used To Have Hair. He makes some good points into why both should come out on top (my favourite point being that if you eat chocolate in the shower, the chocolate will melt!) but it didn't solve my own choosing dilemma. Until I saw this video on Everything is Terrible. Chocoritca? Chocolate erotica? This put me right off my dairy milk. From now on, I vote sex!
- We also recently announced the results for our sexiest smell poll with, err… "lady juices" coming in poll position with 35% of the votes. Coming in second, with 26%, was the smell of your partner's perfume/aftershave. However, for Utegirl it would seem that chocolate really isn't her favourite anything, including smell. So is that another vote for sex? Maybe her man should swap Lynx for our new ID Him scented lubes to help get her in the mood.
- On a completely unrelated topic, I read about a man having sex with his car on the love and lust blog. Yes that's right, actual sex with an actual car. And not only that, it then mentions other men who have had sex with random objects including bicycles, picnic tables and lamp posts. Lamp posts?! How on earth can you have sex with a lamp post?! The mind boggles.
- Apparently women who drink wine have better sex lives. This is according to people who call themselves 'sex scientists'. Is it just me who thinks this was just an excuse for some Italian men to put on a white coat, get girls really drunk and take advantage? That's not science. It's your average night out in Swindon.
- Oh Haribo, the delicious family treat. But apparently the wrappers of the Haribo Maoam sweets have been deemed pornographic and unsuitable for the eyes of youngsters. Having looked at this article to see what all the fuss was about, I couldn't help but smile! I do believe that the green lime/man is receiving some sort of lemon induced pleasure. Oh would someone think of the children!
- And just quickly, for those 11% who do prefer chocolate to sex, check out this blog from Sugar Plum. Quite possibly the sexiest cake I have ever seen. Yum!
Buy September’s Book of the Month – Sexy Little Numbers Vol 1 - and receive a free Solar Vibrating Cock Ring worth £4.99!
This brilliant book is packed with 21 of the hottest short stories around, with subjects as wide ranging as sex whilst travelling, secret fantasies and naughty business affairs.
September's Book of the Month is the fabulous Sexy Little Numbers Vol 1 - Best Women's Erotica From Black Lace.
This brilliant book is packed with 21 of the hottest short stories from a brilliant range of erotica veterans and new writers from Black Lace.
One story that particularly caught the eye of the Lovehoney team was 'Have Sex Will Travel' by Delilah Devlin.
As a first time short story writer for Black Lace, it seems that Delilah has already gotten into her stride, producing one hell of a sexy story that really stands out from the crowd.
'Have Sex Will Travel' contains every key ingredient needed for some seriously exciting erotica:
- Attractive characters
- A driving plotline
- A unique setting
- Blushingly erotic sex scenes
- And in depth descriptions that make you feel like you're right there, enjoying every touch, kiss and thrust!
Check out our free extract to find out just what awaits you in Sexy Little Numbers Vol 1…
You can never underestimate the skill required to deliver a fantastic hand job - here are a few simple tips that will help to drive him wild.
You may not think that the way a lubricant smells is important in the grand scheme of things but ID Glide have just launched a male masturbation cream that will cause some serious scent-sual seduction.
ID Him, the oil based masturbation cream with a difference, is ideal for male solo play as it's thick, long-lasting and packed with smooth sensations.
But ID Him is also made to be shared. It has a warm leather scent to it which is utterly mesmerising and will hold your partner in utter lust until you wash it off!
According to our most recent poll, leather is one of the top five scents that people find sexiest, so this lubricant is a must!
Discreetly packaged and available in three sizes, ID Him guarantees that masturbation will never be the same again.
For those with a sensitive nose, check out ID Him Unscented – just as smooth but with none of the smell!