Lovehoney had a great time at the Erotica 2009 exhibition this weekend, wowing the crowds with our unique-in-all-the-world Sqweel of Fortune, Dildo Hoopla, Rabbit Wall, X-rated Photo Booth and Fleshlight Wall.
And, of course, our fantastic products including the Sqweel, the UK launch of the new We-Vibe II, our massively popular Tracey Cox Supersex Range, Sliquid Lubes and Durex Play and a whole lot more.
A massive thank you to everyone who came to the Lovehoney stand to play our silly games, buy our toys or just to say hello. It was great to meet you!
Erotica is the biggest sex show in the UK and is a great place to go if you've never bought a sex toy before. You can get your hands on lots of different products and, of course, on the Lovehoney stand our friendly, knowledgeable staff are there to help explain what they're all for.
That's us up there in the picture - from left to right: Jeremy, Richard (me), Kirstyne (kneeling), The Prof, Paula, Jo, Andy, Carl, Bonny (crouching), Carly, Joy (kneeling), Sean (gurning) and Flavie (wondering what the hell she's let us in for). And not pictured are Shelley, Ruth, Wojtek, Mike, Dusan and last but by no means least, Joseph (who left his Amazing Technicoloured Dreamcoat at home).
And also big big "THANKS!" to Dean from Sliquid, Tracey from Tracey Cox (both pictured centre left), Bruce from We-Vibe, and Sqweel inventor Trevor Murphy and his mate Shane for being there for us.
Thank you to all the Lovehoney staff who made it happen - you did us proud!
More Erotica happenings and pictures after the break…
Christmas is an occasion for spending time with the family, eating lots of food, drinking lots of booze and not to mention, the glorious exchange of gifts.
But its also a huge stress and always leaves me feeling like I've just ran a hundred marathons in one go.
So to all my fellow sex bloggers out there, I thought I'd lend you a hand this Christmas by giving you my top 5 tips for sex blogging this festive season.
Everyone at Lovehoney is encouraged to brainstorm and come up with new ideas for sex toys and naughty products.
Without these periods of creativity and inspiration, the Death By Orgasm range wouldn’t exist and neither would the brilliant, 5 star rated, Lovehoney SQWERTY Advanced Sex Toy Cleaner.
During one of these brainstorming sessions, a few of us got carried away with the idea of a series of sex toys based on our favourite songs.
We then started renaming anything and everything on the Lovehoney shelves with songs by bands such as The Smiths, Faith No More, AC/DC, Ted Nugent and even Britney Spears.
Check out our list of renamed sex toys below, then add your own in the comments section or over at the Lovehoney Community!
I don’t think either of you can move on whilst you’re still in contact with each other, raking over old ground and going round in circles, getting nowhere.
Want to experiment with sex toys but not sure where to start? This guide explains how to choose the perfect beginner's sex toy for you, and shows you how to find exactly what you're looking for at Lovehoney.
Whether you want to start off small with a bullet vibrator or fancy trying an anal sex toy, we've used customer reviews to pick out the best beginners toys for you to try. Happy shopping!
Having sex in a car is not for the fainthearted or the romantic, but it’s a surprisingly popular pursuit in the UK.
This week, as well as perving on sexy new christmas gifts, I've also been checking out the sex blogosphere for lots of naughty news!
From kissing under the mistletoe to shopping stress and its effects on your libido, check out my top picks of all things dirty and flirty this week.
- Isn't kissing great? I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't agree with me when I say that, and it may have something to do with the fact that it's true. But apparently there are other good reasons to involve yourself in a good make-out sesh other than my 'because it's great' argument. YourTango has 5 Reasons Kissing Is Good For You that makes me sing the praises of locking lips even more; especially the point about it burning calories!
- Pole dancing is an incredibly erotic display of the female form. It also requires a hell of a lot of strength, especially if you want to pull off moves like these two at Miss Pole Dance Australia. I was thinking I should get a pole of my own such, as the Peekaboo Pink Pole Dancing Kit, but then I saw this video. Pole Dance fail! Maybe not then… To pole or not to pole, that is the question!
- I'm quite a fan of fun little quizzes that test my knowledge on sex toys. A few weeks ago I partook in one called Sex Toy or Child's Toy where you had to guess whether the picture was part of a sex toy or, you guessed it, a child's toy. This quiz on Tres Sugar asks Sex Toy or Roller Coaster? where you need to guess which category each falls in just from its name. I got 70% which I didn't think was too bad. Can you beat it?
- Ever fancied yourself as an erotic writer? Well usually Cracked is full of stories of a mocking nature, set to entertain your comedy side, but this article, 5 Steps To Writing Erotic Fiction will leave you feeling ready to put erotic word to erotic Word document in no time. Oh yeah, it's funny aswell. I'd expect nothing less from Cracked!
- What do you do when your sex drive goes AWOL? Alaina over at Handbag shares some of the biggest causes of a missing libido and tells you how to overcome it. And when you do overcome it, I suggest you reward yourself with the JimmyJane Form 6 Luxury Rechargeable Massager. I LOVE JimmyJane. Look out for their new vibrator, Form 2, because it looks incredible.
Don't forget to get in touch with your naughty news stories and bawdy blog posts - you may even see them mentioned on Lovehoney!
Sometimes our bodies are a very good guide to what our minds are trying to tell us subconsciously - and I believe that could be what’s happening here.
Lubricants are a great way to enhance your sex life. Whether you're having fun with a partner or enjoying your favourite sex toy, a high-quality lubricant will heighten the experience and guarantee a good time!
There are numerous brands and types of lubricant available and although there's no right or wrong way to use a lube, we thought we'd point you in the right direction.
When you first look at Belladonna's Bitch Fist Dildo, one of two things will come to mind:
Reaction A - Ouch!
Reaction B - Wow that looks fun!
The large length and girth can be very intimidating to those who are new to sex toys, but it can also be very pleasurable, satisfying you in a way no other dildo can.