1. Position of the Week: The Thigh's the Limit

Position of the Week: The Thigh's the Limit

Grab ahold of those thighs and ride your way to a yee-haw-inducing orgasm with this variation of the well-known cowgirl sex position. With minimal need for flexibility and a shedload of potential, The Thigh's the Limit is indeed limitless when it comes to satisfying and growing your intimate pleasure.

How?

The giving partner lies on their back with their knees raised and their feet positioned flat on the floor. The receiving partner climbs on top and facing away from the reclining partner, straddles them and holds onto their knees while leaning onto their thighs for support.

Why?

The horizontal partner gets a fantastic view, while the 'riding' partner gets to take control and set the pace and rhythm.

If the receiving partner is used to taking on a more submissive role in the bedroom, The Thigh's the Limit is a great position to ease them into being the one in control. Any inhibitions they may have about being the one in control can be eased by the lack of eye contact, allowing them to truly lose themselves in the moment.

Try

Have fun exploring the array of different motions and angles this position offers up, be it moving up and down, grinding or leaning forwards or backwards.

Make it even better

Add the extra pleasure potential of four free hands into the mix and you'll start to truly understand why the sky (or should we say thigh?), really is the limit with this position. The top partner can ride one-handed to free up their other hand to take hold of a Wand Vibrator to tease and massage numerous external hot spots, or simply hand it over to the reclining partner to work their magic.

Looking for something a little more targeted? Suction Vibrators are designed to replicate the feeling of oral sex, which works a treat on clitorises or nipples, while adding a whole new dimension of sensation to the position.

Not the position for you?

We're working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we'll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

More Positions of the Week

Position of the Week Book

• John Savage: September 26, 2020 14:04
      Love this position I really get an eyeful of vagina
    • Craig: September 26, 2020 15:33
      Any other guys finding it hard to last with this position if so any advice to keep me going just seems extra tight this way
    • Jan: September 26, 2020 15:56
      Dave never lasts that long in this position, second time round he goes for much longer though ... just have to be prepared to do it again!
    • Craig: September 26, 2020 16:07
      Im always prepared lol just think its a combo of view and tightness what makes me cum so fast my gf was wondering any guys tried this in reverse with there woman ? Lol any any guys had any luck with a delay spray or any thing simlar?
    • Sue: September 26, 2020 17:11
      is this a good position for someone who is not very well endowed?
    • Zafina: September 26, 2020 17:15
      Hi Craig, my husband has trouble lasting long. We tried out STUD 100 from Boots. Works well.
    • Jan: September 26, 2020 18:04
      Hi Sue, this a good position for any size if I’m being totally honest.
    • Craig: September 26, 2020 18:07
      Hi zafina how long can ur go with that product does he struggle with this position also or is it a common thing no matter the position just wondering if we are in same position thanks

• Craig: September 26, 2020 18:15
      And seen a few comments about how big some one is would having a bigger penis be making me cum quicker in this position

• Zafina: September 26, 2020 18:34
      With the delay spray, sometimes too long even for me! But we’re quite vocal so communicate how we feel and change up the dynamics. It’s a common thing no matter the position - or perhaps it’s me who needs time to warm up ??
    • Roger: September 26, 2020 18:36
      Any anal action makes me cum very quickly, I believe it’s the tightness and the act of putting my cock in a bum hole
    • Craig: September 26, 2020 19:44
      Zafina i doubt it would who needed to warm up if u wer my gf im done in under a min in this position lol ill defo try that spray though and maybe im same as roger coz anal is a lot dirtier but im same in her pussy so not sure only happend with this girl though
    • Lindy: September 26, 2020 20:35
      I'm 70. Would this be ok for me?
    • Ben: September 26, 2020 22:35
      Lindy of course this be ok for you.. making love is for everyone .. your never too old to take cock
    • Craig: September 26, 2020 23:46
      Any one no were i could get pe advice from on here please btw
    • Jay: September 27, 2020 10:04
      What a great thread, talking about sex and sharing experiences is great. I will be showing the wife this position later :-)

Glad Position of the week is back!

The tips for Anal are great too. OT only thinks men can get pleasure from it. Tried it a couple of times and she seemed to enjoy it.... I know I did!

• Jan: September 27, 2020 10:31
      Jay. I certainly enjoy it, sometimes more than my husband. It’s not just for men, I agree.
    • Sue: September 27, 2020 13:28
      Any suggestions for keeping my partner hard?
    • Jan: September 27, 2020 13:31
      Hi Sue, very light tongue movements usually work for Dave
    • Sarah: September 27, 2020 17:03
      Hubby and I just tried this and couldn’t get this to work at all, no idea what we were doing wrong?? If I sat too forward, he was unable to raise his legs and if I moved back couldn’t keep him in lol
    • Roger: September 27, 2020 18:15
      Hi Sarah
      Have you thought about reversing the role, with a strap on, could be interesting