1. Position of the Week: Take a Seat

Position of the Week: Take a Seat

Pull up a pew and enjoy the view – Take a Seat invites you to explore the thrilling combination of power roles and an access-all-areas approach to oral sex.

How?

The receiver sits on a chair with their thighs spread. The giver kneels in between their feet and treats the receiving partner with their oral/and or hand-pleasuring skills.

Why?

Take a Seat is fantastic for couples looking to explore Dominant and submissive roles during sex, putting the receiving partner in the driving seat of their intimate needs and desires. It also opens up (literally) the receiver and makes bestowing licks, sucks and strokes on them nice and easy, with nothing to get in the way of their mission to please.

Try

If the giving partner is getting into their role of being the submissive, why not take it one step further by (as long as they're keen) handcuffing their wrists to the legs of the chair? This will ensure that they rely solely on their oral tricks as they can't use their hands or fingers to pleasure themselves or their partner.

Make it even better

Introducing a vibrating cock ring with a removable bullet vibrator into the oral equation ups the pleasure ante. The cock ring can be worn by a male receiver or giver to surround his penis and balls with intense sensations, and help keep him nice and hard.

Remove the bullet vibrator from the ring and you have yourselves a toy that can be used by the receiver or giver to stimulate the clitoris, tip of the penis or balls, or other sensitive spots such as the nipples.

Not the position for you?

We're working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we'll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

More Positions of the Week

Position of the Week Book

• Leon: July 25, 2020 08:18
      ????
    • Andy: July 25, 2020 09:44
      Well that’s creative..........
    • Heather: July 25, 2020 10:14
      Please go back to using realistic people in your drawings!! F/f f/m m/m or gender neutral would be great, rather than just always strange bald blank-faced mannequins... I find it creepy!!!
    • Kerry: July 25, 2020 10:53
      This shits creepy
    • Nina Caven: July 25, 2020 11:41
      They have jumped on the super woke train.
      It's fucking ridiculous. The description of the position is ridiculous too, not being able to say man/woman makes for disjointed reading, and the pictures of freaky no faced weirdos is even worse. Get a grip love honey. For fuck sake. If you insist on the mantra "trans women are women" I'll never shop with you again.
    • Evelyn: July 25, 2020 13:16
      I love how these new models are getting rid of all of the homophobes ?? Keep at it! I don't see why people are so upset when it's very clear who the submissive is supposed to be. I'm colourblind and I can still tell one is darker and one is lighter.
    • Heather: July 25, 2020 15:38
      I don’t care what gender or sexuality they are but it might be better if they didn’t look like stiff, uncomfortable mannequins. They just make me think of the Autons from Dr Who! Scary! Not going to get me in the mood! Haha.
    • James Martin: July 25, 2020 21:57
      If all you have to winge about in this hell of a year is what two animated figures look like, or who someone shares there bed with, then you belong in the 1950s not 2020.
    • Jeff: July 26, 2020 10:53
      I look forward to these positions. They are for ideas and that's exactly what I get. Leave out the racist homophic comments. I see nothing but 2 people having pleasure and I thank love honey for that. If you interpret the picture any other way you've got problems with yourself and I suggest some counselling before prison finds you at its door.
    • Jeff: July 26, 2020 10:53
    • Nina Caven: July 26, 2020 11:06
      There are no racist or homophobic comments here. I don't care if there is a pic of two men or two women or one of each. But can we please acknowledge the existence of men and women? Like a previous comment said. Looking at weird faceless/genderless blobs isn't going to get anyone in the mood to buy something.
      Men and women exist. We are 99% of your customers. Stop erasing us.
    • N: July 26, 2020 14:21
      Giver and receiver are suitable descriptions. And I don't see how anyone could have an issue with the illustration; they are clearly humans.

It's amazing that despite the majority of your content using gendered pronouns, someone finds an issue with the first post where you do not!

• Dave: July 26, 2020 14:36
      You say *For fuck sake. If you insist on the mantra "trans women are women" I'll never shop with you again*
      And yet you then say *there are no homophobic comments here.* Get a life. Seriously. And it's bs, you will shop with them again, you are just having a hissy fit like a spoilt child.
    • Nina Caven: July 26, 2020 17:35
      That's not homophobic Dave.

Homophobia is lesbians being told they're transphobic because they don't want to shag 'women' with penises. THAT'S homophobia.

• Mike R: July 26, 2020 18:41
      It doesn’t matter who’s the giver or receiver for this act male, female or however you wish to identify as anyone can be the giver just as anyone can be the receiver.
      If you can’t work out that much for yourself then maybe you need to find a better education before you procreate and pass on your ignorance to another generation.
    • N: July 26, 2020 19:38
      Calling a transphobe a transphobe is not homophobia.
    • Andy: July 26, 2020 20:40
      Analingus!!!
    • Lovehoney - Lindsay: July 27, 2020 11:12
      Hi everyone,
      Please remember to keep your comments respectful of every gender and sexuality.

Note that we're working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we'll continue to use a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.