1. Position of the Week: The Right Tangle

position of the week: the right tangle

A position that allows for maximum gyration and thrusting, he can enjoy absolute control while she can lie back and think about that almighty orgasm that's about to come her way.

How?

She lies on her side and raises her top leg, keeping her bottom leg straight on the bed. He straddles her bottom thigh and enters from behind, holding her waist and shoulder to control each thrust and gyration.

Why?

The control he has over the strength and angle of each thrust means he can go to town on hitting her internal pleasure zones. Plus, he'll have a fantastic view of her sexiest external spots, as well as access to them for dual stimulation.

Try

She can try twisting her torso as he thrusts deeper - just the slight change of angle will send both of you flying to that special place.

Make it even better

Adding a butt plug into the mix for both or one partner could immediately add a whole new dimension to the position and enhance sensations. Start small with something like the BASICS Slimline Butt Plug and slip it in with plenty of anal lube before play starts to stimulate all of those rich nerve-endings in the anus, while enjoying all of the other benefits this position offers.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It's also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

More Positions of the Week

• Michael hardy: December 01, 2019 09:45
      Be there done that
    • Gabriel craciun: December 28, 2019 07:18
      hello, it is an extremely good position, i like to be crazy like this woman, after i get my dick from the pussy and i like to lick all the sperm from the pussy
    • Gabriel craciun: December 28, 2019 07:19
    • Andy: December 28, 2019 09:36
      Love this position, can play with her tits n arse and also get a great view of my cock sliding in and out glistening with her juices all over it after she’s had her first orgasm via my tongue that is
    • Norman Normal: December 28, 2019 16:55
      Wonderful position, I can penetrate her with my cock as deep as I like and she loves it because I’m banging her from behind, she had the most sensational orgasm last night and at the same time I came like a volcano, it’s easy to slip a finger in her arse as well and believe me she absolutely loves it when both holes are getting pumped at the same time.
    • Leanne: December 30, 2019 14:22
      Great position! Always looking for something new this one is a new fave of ours my hubby is able to grab my body parts that turn him on most (thighs & ass) he’s able to Get deep without it being too much for me a real winner!