1. Position of the Week: The Goddess

Position of the Week: The Goddess

With strain and pressure on the legs taken away, you can both rock and grind your way to orgasm with complete ease and comfort.

How?

She kneels on top, lowering herself down onto him with her feet either side, using his legs for balance and support. He keeps his feet on the floor and holds onto her waist.

Why?

She can gently rock and rub against him, alternating between shallow and deep thrusting to massage different parts of the vagina. He can rise to meet every thrust and watch as you both build up to a sweet release.

Try…

Try a seated variation with him sat on the edge of a bed to enable playing around with different depths and angles.

Make it even better…

The Goddess is fantastic for easy clitoral access and a finger vibrator is the perfect toy for this as it slips on and stays on for teasing strokes or targeted clitoral stimulation.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It's also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

More Positions of the Week

• james johnston: October 30, 2019 10:04
      Excellent
    • DEREK J H D: November 02, 2019 07:33
      It gives me a hard-on just thinking about her
    • Sharry ga: November 02, 2019 10:22
      It's a great position
    • Phil: November 02, 2019 18:46
      Great position for full frontal fun??
      Loads of soft cushions to save the back,really deep thrusts,tight wet pussy pounding down on my hard cock.Holding hips,or fondling bouncing breasts!
      Very quick first orgasm,plenty of energy for seconds!
    • Just me: November 03, 2019 11:08
      Awesome position!!my partner has always had a bit of confidence issue being on top but once we got into it she loved it loved seeing her juices all over my cock as she rode me and playing with and sucking her boobs,we added a small bullet into the equation on her clit n she came hard shortly followed by me, then she mounted my face for round two
    • Daniel: November 03, 2019 15:19
      It's ok
    • Jan: February 25, 2020 22:20
      Great control for me in this position, I can decide how deep hubby gets ... drives him wild as he has no control. Can time his explosion too.
    • Red Star: April 18, 2020 23:18
      Goddess oh yeh! Great to have her "take control", straddle my face first, then "mount" & ride me hard. She's fucking me, I hold her hips & tell her to squeeze her tits .GF loves to tease, enjoys being on top, Goddess gives her all that, just have to shoot when she calls ..