1. Position of the Week: The Jockey

Position of the Week: The Jockey

As she has full control of depth and thrust, The Jockey can be a more comfortable position for her if he's on the larger side.

How?

She straddles him in a 'cowgirl' position. He then puts her in charge of thrusting by supporting himself on his arms hands and keeping one leg bent.

Why?

Positions where her legs are spread wide work if he's thick as well as long – but only if she's in control of the depth of penetration.

Try…

He should enter a little at a time and stop every inch to allow her muscles to relax around him. Penetrate from different angles to see which feels most comfortable.

Make it even better…

A blindfold for him will mean she has complete control. It may also mean his remaining senses will be heightened for mind-blowing sensations.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It's also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

More Positions of the Week

• Colin: May 11, 2019 08:06
      My cock is about 5.5ins long, can you describe a position that will give me most depth please.
    • Jenny Beech: May 11, 2019 11:08
      Colin,
      Lady on her back, knees under chin is the best I know to probe the depths so to speak.
      Jenny B
    • Colin: May 11, 2019 11:41
      Thanks Jenny, you being female, I assume you know how to get the best out of various sizes, do any more suggestions will be appreciated. I'll certainly try the one you suggested so far.
      Colin xx
    • SexMaster69: May 13, 2019 01:53
      Hey guys! So I have 2 inch chode and was wondering what sexual activity is like. Any responses are welcome, please anyone at all.

SexMaster x

• Darmundo: February 22, 2020 15:34
      Hello guys I have 6.33inch dick and was looking what was the best position tried doggy but he didn’t like it and went running back to my mum cheers dad
    • Andy: February 23, 2020 20:52
      I love to suck lick and caress her breasts in this position, makes me explode well into her
    • Jan: February 24, 2020 16:14
      We have found this great for anal sex, he goes so deep into me, it’s wonderful.
    • Jenny Beech: February 24, 2020 18:51
      Thank goodness we're back to a more sensible position that real people can actually do without having to limber up beforehand. Yes, eye contact is an important stimulant!
    • Andy: February 24, 2020 20:50
      Jan, never thought of trying in this position, your a genius I can enjoy her bum while admiring her breasts and kissing her
    • Jan: February 24, 2020 22:41
      Andy, just don’t push too hard!
    • Andy: February 25, 2020 09:53
      Jan, suppose with her on top she can control how much she wants to take a little bit better so to speak
    • Phil Whittingham: April 15, 2020 16:07
      Another great position for close up fucking.girl gets to bounce on my erect cock,is anything,makes me harder n longer inside her pussy ??Plus,I get to suck,lick her breasts and nipples,as we fuck.when she comes,hopefully before I do,as I lick her nipples,they harden up.Bring it on
    • Jan: April 15, 2020 16:50
      Phil, this is a brilliant position for anal ... one of our favourites.
    • Red Star: April 18, 2020 22:33
      Brilliant for "Fem-Dom" play, she is totally in control, she has the power Great if your partner really lets go, rides you, uses you as she wants - & yeh Jan great for intense GF controlled anal! So deep, so intense at her control..