This Is What It Would Look Like If Your Favourite Works of Literature Were Erotica
Fifty Shades of Grey.
Lady Chatterley's Lover.
Sex with My Husband's Anatomically Correct Robot.
Whatever the title of your favourite erotica, we can agree that there truly is something out there for everyone - and yes, that last one really is a thing.
But imagine if Homer had turned his hand to writing bonkbusters instead of epic poetry? Or Charles Dickens suddenly had a revelation about what rhymes with 'cities'?
In this extensive (and irreverant) list of 30 literary favourites, we look at the titles that our best-loved authors could have used had their prose taken a turn for the kinkier.
- A Tale of Two Titties by Charles Dickens
- The Great Fapsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Adventures of Fuckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Moby's Dick by Hermann Melville
- Oliver Fist by Charles Dickens
- Northwanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Catch-69 by Joseph Heller
- Wankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Old Man and the Semen by Ernest Hemingway
- The Lord of the Cock Rings by JRR Tolkien
- For Whom the Bellend Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
- On the Chode by Jack Kerouac
- A Midsummer Night's Cream by William Shakespeare
- David Cop-a-Feel by Charles Dickens
- The Count of Monte Fisto by Alexandre Dumas
- The Balls of the Wild by Jack London
- One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest by Ken Kesey
- The Bellend Jar by Sylvia Plath
- The Dickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
- The House of Girth by Edith Wharton
- The Rimming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare
- The Willy-ad by Homer
- One Hundred Years of Solo-Play by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Cock Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
- Lesbian Miserables By Victor Hugo
- Nineteen Eighty-Phwoar by George Orwell
- A-labia-n Nights by Sir Richard Francis Burton
- The Pork Sword in the Stone by T. H. White
- Much Ado About Fucking by William Shakespeare
- Eat Ass Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Did we miss any? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!
You may also like: