£1.69 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Position of the week: Standing Doggy

Position of the week: Standing Doggy

This position is great for deep penetration if he’s on the smaller side.

How?

She gets on all fours on the edge of the bed, he stands behind to penetrate.

Why?

Large penises often hit the cervix from this angle; a more modest size will make her feel ‘full’ but not sore.

Try…

This also works with her legs between his, and his thighs on the outside of hers.

Add a toy…

Why not explore anal pleasure with this position using remote controlled toys? You can choose who controls the vibrations. Either she uses a love egg while having anal sex or a butt plug while he penetrates her vaginally, for sensations both of you will enjoy.

Non-hetero?

Here we refer to a heterosexual couple but the same position can be adapted for lesbian couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It's also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

More Positions of the Week

• Anne: September 07, 2018 13:15
      Definitely a position I can get behind.... or is it more in front of ?? wink wink. And one I can recommend.
    • Joanne: September 07, 2018 16:51
      I can definitely recommend this position

• Martin Turner: September 07, 2018 18:26
      I a big fan of standing doggy style.
      And love love honey for all Thier toys for me and my wife's holes oops
    • Rich: September 07, 2018 19:56
      Always a fav can get really deep if one leg raised as well... push them arses out girls..!!
    • Mark: September 07, 2018 23:47
      Such a great position. Add a long length mirror next to the bed for an extra erotic turn on.
    • Vic: September 08, 2018 09:15
      We love this position. I like to tell my partner to push herself onto me nice and slowly which gives her a little bit of control.
    • Rhys: September 08, 2018 09:44
      One of my favourites with out a doubt. Normally the finishing position for me an my wife
    • Rachel: September 08, 2018 15:00
      Love this position. Definitely one of our favourites. Great for big penises as well especially if the girl likes it a bit rough, which I do! Would recommend him grabbing you by the hips and thrusting deeply in to you
    • S: September 10, 2018 10:03
      Think it's quite unnecessary to have this post so gendered and hetero normative. Blue man and pink woman? Unnecessary. Saying 'the man does this', 'the woman does this', 'the penis does this' is even more unnecessary. Would have thought that from a site with so many toys for so many types of person and couple that you would be a bit more inclusive in your posts and a bit less outdated.