£4.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Upgrade Your Sex Life [Part 1]

Upgrade Your Love Life

Sex - we love it (obviously).

Whether you’re a novice between the sheets or a bona fide sexpert, there’s always room for improvement in the bedroom department.

Practice makes perfect, so we’ve put together this four part series that’ll help you go from zero to hanky panky hero.

1: 1. Before You Get To It

Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither is a great sex life - preparation is important.

‘That’s not the fun part!’ we hear you cry - we beg to differ. Step up your love game with these top tips for laying great sex groundwork.

Happy Couple

Relax and Enjoy

Worrying about sex makes it difficult to enjoy it.

Sex can be awkward - laugh it off and carry on! If the mood passes, instead of considering it a failure, take a break and try again later. Get into the lovin’ mood with a romantic massage and forget about life’s troubles.

Sex is as much about having fun as achieving the Big O. If you’re relaxed and enjoying yourself, then you’ll likely find that, in time, orgasms will follow.

Romantic Massage Suggestions

1. Lovehoney Oh! Vanilla Lickable Massage Oil 30ml

Lovehoney Oh! Vanilla Lickable Massage Oil 30ml
    2. Lovehoney Oh! Hot Sensual Massage Rocks

Lovehoney Oh! Hot Massage Rocks
    3. Lovehoney Oh! Sensual Body Massager

Lovehoney Oh! Sensual Body Massager
    4. Lovehoney Oh! Strawberry Lickable Massage Candle 60g

Lovehoney Oh! Strawberry Lickable Massage Candle 60g

Talk about it

2. Talk About It

There's no shame in letting each other know what turns you on, and the end result is better sex for both of you.

It doesn't need to be all talk, no action: guide their hands to your hotspots during foreplay, or be vocal during sex: 'speed up' or 'a little to the left'.

Write lists of what you both like and compare notes - alternatively, we've got plenty of cheeky games that'll accomplish the same thing. This can be much easier than discussing it face-to-face.

Cheeky Games to Try

1. Lovehoney Oh! Talk Dirty Playing Card Game

Lovehoney Oh! Talk Dirty Playing Cards
    2. Lovehoney Oh! Sexploration Vouchers

Lovehoney Oh! Sexploration Vouchers 52 Weeks of Adventures
    3. Lovehoney Oh! Kinky Confessions Truth or Dare Game

Lovehoney Oh! Kinky Confessions Truth or Dare Card Game
    4. Lovehoney Oh! 30 Nights of Hot Sex Kinky Calendar

Lovehoney Oh! 30 Nights of Hot Sex Kinky Calendar

Make it a date

3. Make It a Date

Spontaneity is the spice of life, we get it - but let's take the pressure of performing out of the picture.

Find a time where you and your partner can focus on each other, and have no expectations. Take as long as you need to explore new things, or improve on the tried and tested - whatever you like, as long as it's fun.

We hope this gives you a good place to start - keep your eyes peeled for next week's top tips to Upgrade Your Sex Life.

You may also like:

• Geoffrey Crook: July 28, 2017 15:53
      Sound advice
    • Angela: July 28, 2017 16:52
      I do try and do a date night every week, if that's out and about or just talking to each other(this includes no phones, tele etc for distraction) this week we had a walk down the beach and tea out last night. ??
    • Tom: July 28, 2017 17:38
      Gotta love a date night / day nothing beats the anticipation of it . Especially the dressing up for fun & the stripping down for more naughty fun
    • David: July 28, 2017 17:47
      Trying your penis mould out tonight, this sounds like it's going to be a good laugh , then looking forward to some setting time and wine then who knows .
    • Ron: July 28, 2017 17:57
      It is pretty sound advice although it does rather assume a regular partner or at least a regular sex life. Can't really apply to people who can go years without
    • Mystery man: July 28, 2017 20:35
      I make a date every night just doesn't seem to work coz my wife date is her pillow ??
    • Paula: July 28, 2017 21:19
      Sounds like great advice if only my hubby was as adventurous as me fingers crossed will give it a try
    • Rachael Altoft: July 28, 2017 23:18
      I find that introducing toys can help a lot and I find that men do actually like toys aswel
    • Mystery man: July 28, 2017 23:21
      Well as a man I do love toys Racheal and I think most people do ?? It's just finding the right ones to have fun with
    • richard p: July 29, 2017 07:45
      I am 67 now but still love SEX. My wife has got older too and appears to not enjoy as much. I have trouble getting her to watch FILMS as a couple, she used to and sex was great, instead she will watch murder blood thirsty and scary film but hates the GREY type. I patiently wait weeks before she will entertain any sort of sex whereas it used to be daily if not more. Because of this, sex is over in seconds, not good.
    • lucky lady: July 29, 2017 08:35
      Sext with my man everyday but only get to see him once a week because of work,but when we do,we use toys, hands and are very vocal..he even cloned himself for me...he knows just the right thing to get me screaming..toys clone and advice..lovehoney...
    • Kate: August 01, 2017 23:34
      Well I only get to see my sexy man once a week unfortunately, we lead complicated lives but when we do meet up we make up for lost time SEX is amazing! we do sext every day which keeps us going till we meet but try new things thanks to lovehoney x
    • Melissa Devlin: August 02, 2017 04:54
      I completely surprised my husband went to have a bath quicky got a sexy white shirt on red lippy and perfume.
      Then called the home phone saying I was given his number by my friend his neighbour as I heard that he's a good handyman at first he never clicked but once he did we kept up the role play for a while turned us both on.
      Fun and exciting completely out of the things we normally do