Vexed by Vibrators? We Can Help.
Straight, curved, narrow, wide, shaped like a rubber duck and not shaped like a rubber duck… Let's face it, there are so many different types of vibrators that it can be tough to know where to begin. Luckily, we're experts in vibrators*, and we're here to help.
Allow the lovely Lisa to take you through the different features of G-spot vibes, USB rechargeables and more in the video below:
Saw a shape that caught your eye? Read on for a full product list.
- Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator (£9.99)
- Kiss Me Lipstick Clitoral Vibrator (£5.00)
- Lovehoney BASICS Love Bullet Vibrator (£3.00)
- Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator (£14.99)
- Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator (£32.99)
- Cupid's G-Spot Smoothie Vibrator (£14.99)
- Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand Vibrator (£29.99)
- Lelo Smart Wand Large Rechargeable Vibrator (£154.99)
Still not sure which vibrator is best?
You can Contact Customer Care, who will be able to help you find the perfect vibrator. You can email, telephone or live chat to an experienced advisor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The other great place to look for people's advice on sex toys is on the Lovehoney Forum, where our community is on hand to give their opinions and tips.
You may also like:
- Guide to Pegging and Strap-On Sex
- How to Use a Double Ended Dildo
- Submit a Video Review and Win £100