Eat Your Way To A Better Sex Life! Plus 5 Chances to Win...
We all start off the year with the best of intentions, but by the time February comes to a close we’ve often abandoned our exercise routines and weight loss goals and reverted to bad habits.
If you need an incentive to keep up your healthy eating plan, just think about your sex life. Eating well not only makes you look and feel better, there’s also evidence that a balanced diet could boost your libido.
While the aphrodisiac properties of oysters may be exaggerated, eating a balanced, nutrient-rich diet ensures you have plenty of energy to burn in the bedroom, leaving both you and your partner satisfied.
Not only do the right foods improve your sex life from the inside, it can be fun to stimulate your taste buds during sex with some delicious low calorie flavoured lube to lick off your partner.
We’re giving away FIVE bumper Sliquid Swirl flavoured lube bundles! Simply comment below before March 1st for your chance to win.
Read on below for the best food and sex articles from around the web.
- Five lucky winners will win a bumper Sliquid Swirl bundle - that's six full-sized bottles of our favourite flavoured lubes, with an RRP of £47.94!
- The idea of enjoying food and sex simultaneously has divided the Lovehoney office. Some think the tasty treats are a match made in heaven while others think the two should be enjoyed separately. This article has some great tips for introducing foods like popsicles, mints and fruit to the bedroom. Would you ever consider food play or do you prefer to keep the strawberries and whipped cream in the kitchen? [Food Fantasies in the Bedroom - AskMen]
- Health coach Linda DiBella lists the top six foods to integrate into your diet for a boosted sex drive. Her choice of six common ingredients “help to reduce inflammation, increase blood flow throughout the body, and raise your energy”, therefore boosting your stamina and sexual desire to help maintain a healthy sex life. Sounds like it’s definitely worth a try! [6 Sexy Foods That Will Boost Your Libido - YourTango]
- We all know that the saying that a way to a man’s heart is allegedly through his stomach - but why? Maryanne Fisher explores the close links between food and sex to discover the biological reasons why they compliment each other so well. [The Relationship Between Food and Sex - Pyschology Today]
- All this talk of sex and food begs the question - which would you rather give up if you had to: food or sex?
The winner of the Lovehoney USB Flash Vibrator from last week is Paul Sanderson. Remember to comment below for your chance to win one of five bumper Sliquid Swirl bundles. The winner will be contacted by email and the name used to post the original comment is announced on the next Sunday round up blog.
Wait! That's not everything
If you've liked what you read, why not pass it on? Click on the buttons below to share it. Don't worry, you'll get a preview of what it'll look like (on Facebook and Twitter) first. Thank you, and hopefully see you this time next week!