Morning Sex, Erotic Yawning and Condom Balloons: Lovehoney's Week In Sex News
As usual, we've rounded up the best of the web for your viewing pleasure this Sunday.
Pour yourself a hot coffee and have a lazy Sunday morning in with the week's best online sex writing.
This week we're taking a look at new lingerie, morning sex and getting fit the fun way.
You also have the chance to win a sexy prize in our weekly giveaway.
To help you live a sexier life, we're giving away 3 packs of Durex Love Ultra Thin Condoms (worth £7.99).
Simply comment below before January 18th to enter.
Photo featuring the nJoy Pure Butt Plug by ruffledsheets.
- - A common New Year's resolution is to get improve fitness and get in shape. But if the thought of going to the gym every day makes you groan, you should implement a sexercise routine to make you moan. That's what one journalist did - read her hilarious day-to-day account of getting fit using sex for inspiration. [NY Mag]
- - We've been lusting over with a new batch of Livia Corsetti lingerie that's just landed at Lovehoney HQ. Check out the Sanjita Satin Slip Dress (right), Satoko Babydoll Set and Aurea Camisole Set to add a bit of glamour to dreary January.
- - We've already discussed sexy sneezes and strength fetishes in previous posts… But who would have thought that yawning could be considered erotic? Dr. Seuntjens from Amsterdam University explores the erotic nature of yawning, striving to discover why some consider it a "mini orgasm". [Neatorama]
- - Hillary Duff hit headlines recently by saying that she prefers to have sex in the morning. Buzzfeed talks us through the reasons you should make like Lizzie Maguire and start off the day the right way! Is there a particular time of day you feel sexiest? [Buzzfeed]
- Whether or not you're in a relationship at the moment, you're sure to find uses for the Durex Love condoms we're giving away this week - even if it's just brushing up your balloon animal skills:
Wait! That's not everything
If you've liked what you read, why not pass it on? Click on the buttons below to share it. Don't worry, you'll get a preview of what it'll look like (on Facebook and Twitter) first. Thank you, and hopefully see you this time next week!