Get Your Free Lovehoney Ebook In Time For Christmas
The big day is almost here, and everyone at Lovehoney wants to wish you a very happy Christmas.
Once all the last-minute shopping and gift-wrapping is done, it's time to relax with a glass of mulled wine and a good book in front of an open fire.
That's why Lovehoney have decided to give our customers some free sexy reading material over the festive period.
Regular readers of this blog know that we love giving away prizes on Sunday, but this week, as a thank you for your continued support this year, we're offering two ebooks to everyone!
These Lovehoney erotic ebooks feature 20 erotic stories from our customers and professional authors like Kay Jaybee, Justine Elyot and Lily Harlem.
DownloadTake Your Partner andThe Intimate Stranger for free until December 25th!
But hurry, these books are only free until the end of Christmas day - so break out your new e-Reader and download them now!
Read on for our pick of the best of erotica articles from around the web.
- Erotic author Lily Harlem, who contributed three saucy stories to our anthologies, blogs about the importance of the first line when writing fiction. I love the opening line of Take Your Partner - "The thing about girl-on-girl tango, I thought, feeling flustered, is working out where to fit your breasts." Have you read any good opening lines recently? [Lily Harlem]
- A fascinating look at how cultural differences affect erotica, from the point of view of a foreigner looking at Japanese pornography and erotica. Pssst, bestseller Kay Jaybee wrote two stories for The Intimate Stranger. [Kay Jaybee]
- If Take Your Partner, The Intimate Stranger or even Fifty Shades of Grey has awakened a passion for writing, author Nikki Magennis has a great guide to writing erotic fiction for aspiring authors. [HowToWriteEroticFiction]
- The beauty of reading erotica in ebook format is that you can keep it away from prying eyes to avoid a Joey from Friends-type situation. Although our ebooks don't have any stories about chimney sweeps, we do have one about a medieval prostitute. Check it out in The Intimate Stranger.
- The winners of last week's competition are Al Doc, Nathan and Fizzy. Congratulations, you've each won a set of Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Sets (worth £34.99).