Lube Users Have Better Sex: FACT!
This week we've welcomed the first of a new line of Lovehoney-brand lubes. We're very excited about our new lubricants: as well as being vegan-friendly and free from glycerine, parabens and aspartame, they'resuper slick and smooth. And best of all, they're all made in the UK!
Choose Lovehoney Discover Anal Lube (£4.99) for anal play. The thicker formula is moisturising and nourishing as well as providing super-slick sensations. Lovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lube (£4.99) has ginseng and aloe vera extracts for its soothing and conditioning properties, and is the perfect all-rounder for sex and sex toys.
To celebrate the arrival of our new range of lube, we're giving away a Lovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant to one of our blog readers.
Simply comment below for your chance to win, and don't forget to read our favourite best lube-related articles:
- A study of 2,453 women has found that lube users have more pleasurable sex and masturbation. The women were assigned either water-based or silicone lube to use for two weeks and asked to report on their pleasure during solo masturbation and sex. We're not surprised that the overwhelming majority came out in favour of lube! [Kinsey Confidential]
- So you're sold on the idea of lube, but you're left wondering "Which is the best lube?" Our buyer's guide gives all the information you need and some great recommendations. [Lovehoney]
- Have more lube than you know what to do with? Check out the WET Lube list of other uses for your sex lube - from fake blood to removing price tags, there's plenty of household uses for lube (outside the bedroom, that is!) [WetLube]
- Ever wondered why it's so easy to slip on wet tiles, but sex in the bath is anything but slippy? Our new favourite blog talks us through lube science is this fascinating (albeit long - you have been warned!) article. [Physics of Sex]
- And finally, see what happens when the Lovehoney team take inspiration from the famous Barry Scott Cillit Bang TV advert below. The product featured is the now discontinued Baconlube - the surprisingly vegan-friendly bacon flavoured lubricant. Delicious yet unusual, it proved very very popular with customers! What kind of flavoured lube would you love to try? Vindalube? Suggestions below, please!
The winner of last week's blog competition is Imogen. Congratulations Imogen, you win a Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator!